3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDazor 19.01.22 10:34 pm

What didn't you like about the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually share what you did not like.
163 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 19.01.22

Liberty was just starting to come to life..

N
N1KO 19.01.22

Sims similarity arose, it seems to me, for two reasons. The first is the tone of the game itself, very close to the Sims, the second is the almost complete absence of violence in the trailer.

l
lokkie 19.01.22

Yeah .. taxi drivers don't fight in the middle of the street .. exactly sims xD)) What does the
sims have to do with it?? survived.

H
HyperXStream 19.01.22

After the masterpiece of the first GTA IV trailer, this one seems somehow childish.

v
vad231437 19.01.22

Watch the video up to about 30 seconds. Sims in its purest form - jogging, exercise equipment, hiking, dogs.

N
N1KO 19.01.22

After the masterpiece of the first GTA IV trailer, this one seems somehow childish.
To be honest, GTA IV itself seemed childish to me, after the trailer of GTA IV itself, it was painfully atmospheric and bewitching.

Watch the video up to about 30 seconds. Sims in its purest form - jogging, exercise equipment, hiking, dogs.
In-in, it was because of all these little things that many people had such an impression.

C
CAM3L 19.01.22

N1KO What are you? you will feel stiffness when you crush pedestrians on the sidewalks smearing intestines on white stripes .... you apparently haven't played GTA for a long time? O_0 or am I delirious?

C
CAM3L 19.01.22

They gave you what you wanted.... don't forget that...

g
gtaman 19.01.22

N1KO
It just looks like they're throwing the same thing at us, like you can't build a completely new city.
Well, so it was drawn with LA. In the case of Liberty City, its first and second incarnations differed greatly, since Liberty from Three was made only based on New York, and from Four already contained objects directly from New York. And Los Santos and in San Andreas, and in the new part contains real objects.

A
Arti Surf 19.01.22

It's a very bright trailer.

N
N1KO 19.01.22

CAM3L
We're talking about the trailer, not about your wild fantasies.

l
lokkie 19.01.22

They gave you what you wanted.... don't forget this...
+1..
Personally, that's what I wanted to see in GTA5.. diversity in the city, not going back and forth with the phone.

C
CAM3L 19.01.22

N1KO What am I talking about Luzhkov's money?

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 19.01.22

to be honest - I expected to see more, for example, what would break out: figase ....!
but apart from a beautiful picture, nothing more was inserted. everything is trite. it doesn't mean I'm disappointed.
it's just that if the video is so limited in time, then, following the logic, the rockstar people put everything in their opinion the best and most interesting in order to intrigue, etc.
That's exactly what I didn't see there.

CAM3L ....and not about your wild fantasies.... --- but what am I talking about Luzhkov's money? ---> Now I know what you dream about on the sly! cho.

h
hollo0w 19.01.22

There is no atmosphere, the gameplay was not shown, by the way, and the plot, not a single scene, well, except perhaps the pursuit of a black man and a robbery.
Each GTA had its own style, its own atmosphere, in part 3 there was a gloomy Liberty City, in GTA SA there was a sunny gangster San Andreas, in Vice City there was an atmosphere of old-school mafia movies without towers, in GTA 4 there was the same Liberty City but in a modern time, just as rainy and just as gloomy in places.
The atmosphere of a cheap series about Miami reigns in the trailer, although personally I don’t understand where the thoughts about similarities with the Sims came from, but people have diversified their lifestyle, but what’s wrong with that?
I hope the developers come to their senses and don’t once again slip the accumulated plot, but la gg comes to the city (although judging by the trailer gg recently moved, facepalm), works as a six, then and there, he is betrayed, of course he sends everyone to the forefathers in the end the end, honestly, the word is already tired.

W
Weed Stoned 19.01.22

Uruzu7
There is no atmosphere, the gameplay was not shown, by the way, and the plot, not a single scene, well, except perhaps the pursuit of a black man
What did you want? This is the debut trailer! And the atmosphere of Los Angeles is captured amazingly! In general, it is strange that it goes on for more than a minute ..
I hope there will be a minimum of a gangsta shield in games.
And I'm just the opposite. Haven't been out with a bunch of niggas armed with uzis in a while.. =)

K
KOsMILE 19.01.22

I didn’t like the fact that the AI ​​of the drivers didn’t finish it .. in the trailer in the background they drive all the same crooked, dangerous and pushing.

K
Khaletsky 19.01.22

Traffic, very few cars and people. More would be nice!

C
CAM3L 19.01.22

Kos, I remember playing sanandreas standing at the red light of the traffic light ..... I was hit by a taxi driver from behind, so he got out of the car and pulled me out and started bludgeoning me .... Ehhh, there were jokes so yes ... How many neighing over Andres. ... And you are talking about reality ept ...

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 19.01.22

CAM3L You still don't know that I was a taxi driver? and how I neighed when I bludgeoned you ..., cho