3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Game Impressions (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

The release of the game is coming soon, we only share our impressions of the game and please, no flooding.
206 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 07.02.22

Well, tomorrow you will create a topic, why rush something? Bonusov decided to grab early, like the smartest?

g
gloccc 07.02.22

Spoiler - game = cal

a
agula98 07.02.22

El_Trolo wrote:
Well, tomorrow you will create a topic, why rush something? Bonusov decided to grab early, like the smartest?
The game has already been released on boxing in New Zealand. The PS4 version has also been leaked, which you constantly have questions about. Well created before and created.

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

Someone asked to unsubscribe as a game on PS4. some screenshots

At the beginning the game really seems to be on the vr..toy, But then when the weather changes, the graphics look quite normal. The story and plot are interesting and addictive. There are scary moments too.

I haven't noticed the change of day and day yet. It’s even for the better if the plot doesn’t change quickly, otherwise I remember in the First Part this moment was infuriating, Hurry up, gain time, run like crazy on assignments until midnight. I do not like to rush, if there is a mission at night, then it is so conceived.
I hope this will be the case for the entire passage if you do not sleep as a hero.

SpoilerThe game has a co-op for 4 people. The moderator needs to create a topic like in The Division, so that people are looking for friends for joint passage.

h
hardskuy 07.02.22

This is my last pre-order...
PS5, nextgen graphics, everything...
Video performance mode, because. if you set the quality, then when you turn the camera it hurts your eyes .. (full hd TV without hdr) I'm in ah ... e!

Solid soap, in the mode the quality also slows down)))

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

Hardskuy I'm
sorry, be strong!

n
nominal 07.02.22

Once again I got grub in the face with pre-orders, graphonium is a little better than in the first part, but it lags, there are essentially no settings, the Poles are assholes.

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

The game does not lag from the word at all, everything goes okay. The only thing is that the graphics are really a little better than the first part ... I continue to play!

n
nominal 07.02.22

Moreover, the difference between high and low is only in the lighting and a little bit in the shadows.

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

My car pulls be healthy, but the system requirements are too high for such a graphics ... I hope they will bring optimization so that people with not very strong PCs can play normally.

n
nominal 07.02.22

n
nominal 07.02.22

find the difference quest

S
Samson14 07.02.22

It is worth buying it or waiting for a hack, otherwise you should think about taking a standard one with a coupon for 1890

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

Samson14
If you have money that you can freely spend, then take it.
I am personally embarrassed by the graphic (a little better than the first part), everything else suits me completely. Don't forget the Day 1 Patch!

s
sapov 07.02.22

Hardskuy
The game, as it were, is not nextgen

K
Konrad Marburg 07.02.22

Played a little. The graphics are good, the gameplay is pleasant as in the first part with improvements, the world is interesting to explore (all sorts of hacks, collectibles) optimization on i911900k rtx 3080ti 60fps on ultra with dlss. NO SOAP! Who whistled there that the graphics are soapy. I, as a graphic artist who is experiencing severe torment even from 55 fps and a simple blur, approve of the picture. The draw distance could be better.
Preliminary assessment of 9 subjective points at your fingertips out of 10. If you liked the first part, like me, and you don’t have iron mammoth shit, feel free to take it

f
fAkeHUNT73R 07.02.22

nominar
high and low?

f
fAkeHUNT73R 07.02.22

Pangur Ban
I don't understand, is the PC Day 1 patch out already or not?

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Konrad Marburg
I myself am a grafonic, preoccupied grafodrocher, seeing how you are, percent 10900kf, so the question. And what is there without dlss? Can you play? That is, what performance will the game be without dlss on ultras?

J
JackReacher 07.02.22

fAkeHUNT73R
there was some kind of update at 4 am weighing almost 300 mb, somehow not enough for a patch