3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Game Impressions (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

The release of the game is coming soon, we only share our impressions of the game and please, no flooding.
206 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blade86 07.02.22

B
Blade86 07.02.22

maximum graphics 4k dlss balance with ray tracing

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

saa0891
It seems like a thing is being repaired if some kind of improvement is inserted into it. Count how many improvement slots, how many repairs.

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Blade86
Hello. Well, how did the game itself perform in terms of performance, did you check it? If you set the resolution to 2880x1620 without dlss and without rays, and grophonium on ultras, will the fps be 70-80?

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

GERA1987
Will be! there are only gnawing rays, and then if they are all set to the maximum! and if you leave a couple then take it off it will be all right.

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

kino8888
Well, it's clear that the PC does not drag the game shit, and whether you haven't played at all and you're waiting for a pirate! but you still need to crap it, that's also shit, but if there was no protection and it was hacked on the day of release, and it would go at high 60fps on gt 1030, then it would immediately turn into the game of the year, well, the clown!

P
PaTrIkAriK_1 07.02.22

and where clothes with a hood or where just do not

B
Blade86 07.02.22

GERA1987
I don’t know, I play 4k, I have such a monitor, dlss balance is almost always 60fps, turned on the vertical so that there are no gaps, if the quality is 45-55fps

X
XOPSS 07.02.22

Who will tell you where or how the gift saber for subscribing to the community should appear?

B
Blade86 07.02.22

GERA1987, by the
way, peered with and without dlss, did not see the difference, the picture is identical, but without dlss 25-30fps in 4k

B
Blade86 07.02.22

XOPSSS
also tried, didn't work

X
XOPSS 07.02.22

Blade86
If you find out or something appears - unsubscribe plz. I, too, if that suddenly!

M
MrKarlLogan 07.02.22

Played 10 hours on PS5. I like. I especially like the dialogues and cut-scenes - it's interesting to watch.
The only thing I have encountered is a strange phenomenon that in DL2 after 10 minutes my eyes start to blush and hurt 😀
I don’t see this in other games. Specially tested everything.
Maybe the picture is too saturated, xs, but the game itself gives me real pleasure.

_
_Egorian_ 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
And here grafon?
Comrade under the nickname kino8888 clearly wrote that he didn’t get the gameplay, craft and parkour. It’s not because of the graphon that he doesn’t like it all! And he compares the first part - in my opinion quite rightly!
In my opinion, you are in vain bullying him about the graphics.

S
Samson14 07.02.22

I took the game for 1845 rubles, but its price as cyberpunk is 900 rubles and no more. The plot is interesting, the city is new .. the graphics are like in a stalker, no optimization, I expected the best of course ... The combat system is generally nonsense, waving left and right, and that's it. In short, my rating is 5/10, maybe something will change with the patches, but the price is really 1000 rubles

M
Maxim Usenko 07.02.22

I haven’t played 100k yet, but I can already say that the game didn’t impress me, if I got snickered after Assassin, if I got old)) I thought it would be better, probably hooked by the fact that the game doesn’t go to 60fps//1440p vidik 1080 stupidly doesn’t pull me this situation is really frustrating... It's hard to play with low fps, I'll go through the game by hook or by crook, against the background of the fact that there is it's not bad at all... everything that I've been waiting for has already come out, after that I'll have to play witchcraft for years (((

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

kino8888
One gets the impression that you never played the game at all.
Can't grab the ledges? What ? What are you talking about.
Weapon crafting is weak? What ? What weapon crafting, there is no weapon crafting in the game.

You write that this is "essentially an addon to the first part." Someone who REALLY played this game got the feeling that this is an addon to the first part? Completely different fight. Completely different graphics, ABSOLUTELY different style and color scheme. Completely different behavior of opponents. The complexity of the architecture is simply an order of magnitude higher than in the first part. There are almost more differences from the first game than common points. But only a person who REALLY played this game, felt it in detail, will know this.

Everything else you wrote is water. No gameplay details or anything. Purely copy-paste, which can be written under any game with the addition of FI.
"Intermediate; amateur; boredom despondency; but I thought it would be better."
Top game review man, just bravo, keep it up. You read it right and you immediately understand that the person who wrote this review understands what he is writing about.
Admit that you bombed from the presence of Denuvo and the impossibility of spiraling and just decided to mess up the game because of this.

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

In short, after 15 hours, I concluded for myself that the game was a bomb gun. At night, climbing in the dark with headphones in the dark makes it right, the sounds of the environment are just fire. Sometimes he almost turned around in real life when some kind of snoring was heard behind him. I did not expect that after hundreds of hours in DL1, in which my hunter was pumped to the maximum, in which I was already running around the map like an electric broom and urinating jumpers with my fists at max difficulty, the second DL2 would again be able to return this complete immersion into the atmosphere of the zombie apocalypse. At first, you are weak, a lot of things scare you, many things you need to get around, be attentive, squat on all fours, constantly monitor your HP and stamina in fights and parkour. Bliss.
BUT
how did I get this bug with the Q-shka ceasing to work. I decided to climb to check the VGM zone for the presence of inhibitors and, moreover, you are constantly on the timer, you must constantly return under ultraviolet lamps, so the backlight of things on Q stops working and you have to spend precious time like a fool on what would personally poke your nose at everything to make sure you don't miss anything, or pray and spam Q to get that damn survivor's vision working again.
Because of this, I have to return under the streetlights even more often, so the passage of the zone is greatly delayed and pissed off.
I'm not going to spoil my enjoyment of the game and put it aside for now until the devs fix this Q-bug.

s
saa0891 07.02.22

Space Marine wrote:
I must constantly return under ultraviolet lamps
. Why, craft a pshikalka for immunity (if there is still time to pump it at all) and don’t worry.

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

saa0891
I'm still bare-assed and not pumped, literally just gave access to the open world and immediately decided to rummage around. Those few resources that I have scored, while I save, because I don’t know what will happen next from crafting. Yes, and now I only have heals, master keys and throwing knives from crafting.
I noticed such a thing that the longer you play, the worse the Q-shka starts to work. Yesterday, after about a 6-hour session, my Q-shka stopped working altogether and started working again only after restarting the game. And before that, I ran for about 20 minutes without it at all. That's not the point. I don’t want to play the game through crutches, I’ll wait for corrections.