3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Technical issues (Empire: Total War)

People, pliz, help!
Maybe it's just my problem, but when the game is launched, Steam says that the game is not available at the moment, try again in a few minutes .....
What should I do ??? It's been such a mess for 2 hours already, I reinstalled it (license) 3 times .... but it doesn't work (((((
116 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diman63vad 02.03.22

look at Igromania read:
Posted by graver1980 View Post
Step 1: (Internet connection required)
Insert the disk, install Steam (immediately choose the screw where you will put the game, since the game will be installed in the same directory), enter your login, e-mail, password, and key from the package, register. As soon as the registration is over, disconnect from the Internet, close all windows, restart the computer.
Stage 2: (the Internet must be turned off)
As soon as the computer boots up, you will see a Steam window in which it will be written about a connection error, click the "Go offline" button.
Run disk number 1, and click "Reinstall", a window will appear asking you to install from disk, then everything is standard, installation from disk number 1 is in progress, then they will ask for disk number 2.
The installation is complete, but the game is not yet ready to launch.
Step 3: (Internet connection required)
Double-click on the Steam icon on the taskbar, the Steam window opens, in the "File" menu, select - "Go Online", go to the "My Games" tab on the line with FEAR with the right mouse button, and select "Start the game" the "Preparing for launch" window appears, 5 megabytes are downloaded and the "Play" button becomes active (or "Run" I do not remember exactly).
That's all the game is ready to run, now you no longer need an Internet connection, and the disk itself is no longer needed. In total, all three stages are spent: 22 megabytes for Steam updates, about 3 megabytes for creating an account, and, as I already wrote, 5 megabytes for preparing for the launch of the game.

D
Diman63vad 02.03.22

I'm going to try now

B
Bellar 02.03.22

2 Diman63vad
The first key writes to me does not fit my region /Belarus/ the second key when I start it writes all the servers are busy, despite what you wrote, it still asks to enter the key after rebooting and entering offline mode, then it thinks for a long time and reports that it is impossible to connect to Steam.

S
Sevenvan 02.03.22

The Special Forces Edition has 2 keys - under 1 and under the second disk, if one key does not work, try the second one. For example, Steam wrote to me "try in a few minutes" when I entered the key from under the 2nd disk, and everything worked with another key.

D
Diman63vad 02.03.22

Bellar
_

D
Diman63vad 02.03.22

Bellar
_

D
Diman63vad 02.03.22

2 ROMARRIO
in short, we did everything right only after installation, when you press the start of the game, wait until it downloads a big update, then everything will work.

Z
Zit08[Maximum Solitude] 02.03.22

what kind of crap with stim is pipets!

C
CoderMan_01 02.03.22

Please tell me how to fix it!! On startup it gives an error: "The application has failed to start because syeam_api.dll was not found."

R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22

Rzarby current scare people away from the license ((

D
DedMazday 02.03.22

hello comrades ..... I live in the glorious country of Belarus in the glorious city of Minsk .... when installing the game, I ran into the problem of incompatibility between the activation key and the region in which I live by the will of fate .... and I tried this and that - it doesn’t work out even though you crack ..... I bought a box with all sorts of extras. units ...... who faced a similar problem, write off pliz .... I read on ag ru - the same problems and no pills yet ....
afterword - henceforth I will think twice before buying a license ......

that's what subtracted on ag.ru ----------------------------

TO ATTENTION OF BELARUSIANS.
Vopchem I was able to win, though I had to disturb my friends from Moscow about this. I asked them to install Steam for myself, gave my nickname and password, then told them step by step how to activate it and gave me the key. And everything is miraculously registered and the game is quietly installed. Those. try to find friends in Rush. And you will be happy

S
Sevenvan 02.03.22

I think that the problem will be solved if gamers from Belarus write to the technical support of the softclub or steam

q
qwerti911 02.03.22

I have a problem Steam takes a very long time to load, you can disable the update

R
Ruslan1608 02.03.22

Hooray, the toy is finally launched!
When I reinstalled, I turned off my antivirus (smart security node), it turns out that my antivirus blocked some Steam files like a virus, while the entire download went fine (I accidentally found out in the event log in the node that the file was blocked when ducking) now everything seems to be normal, the game went even there is no problem with sound (everything is in Russian). Try maybe someone my info will help. Wow!!!

A
Arhaget 02.03.22

Hey! Has anyone had this problem: the game starts, but neither the battles nor the campaign can be loaded. The loading indicator reaches halfway and starts to twitch, nothing else happens. Although the sound and voice of the adviser goes on, like the game has started, but the loading screen does not disappear ... Thanks in advance!

G
Gendolfas 02.03.22

Arhaget, maybe the computer is too weak?

l
lifelyub 02.03.22

Arhaget. I have exactly the same problem. Haven't figured out how to solve it yet. According to the system requirements, the computer is suitable (((

i
inarus66 02.03.22

People, help. Has anyone had such a problem?

You start the game, splash screens pass, the screen appears, as I understand it, the initial load with a wise saying from below. :) After the download is complete, this screen does not disappear and starts to flicker. That is, the menu appears "in the background", it is not visible. I go out to Windows alt-tab, I go back - a menu appears on this flickering screen. You choose any item - and nothing changes. :( Most importantly, other games run without problems.

A
ArtVIP 02.03.22

Arhaget I have the same problem! I want to play, but nothing happens, I'm already exhausted looking for a solution to the problem !!! Help me please!

s
sensey2 02.03.22

And my Steam is loading loads (here is the load to go it ...) and then it says that there is no connection and everything starts on a new one for the second day I'm fucking with it ... I don't know what to do. Who knows what to do?
My speed is 256kb/s