3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Technical issues (Empire: Total War)

People, pliz, help!
Maybe it's just my problem, but when the game is launched, Steam says that the game is not available at the moment, try again in a few minutes .....
What should I do ??? It's been such a mess for 2 hours already, I reinstalled it (license) 3 times .... but it doesn't work (((((
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

Sensey2

Have you installed the game from discs or not. If not, then if you have already activated it in Steam, insert disk 1 (a window appears with installation, technical support and exit). Next, click the installation, the search for Steam begins, then select the local disk where you will install (by default, the disk and folder in which Steam is installed), wait until the local cache is created, then the game will begin to install directly from the media (disk 1), and will not be completely downloaded from inet. Then, accordingly, she will ask for the second one, wait until it is installed, then click on the ETV shortcut that appears on the desktop, you will be prompted to download the latest updates, download (at your speed about 40 minutes, because their size is 80 MB), then launch the game and enjoy.

s
sensey2 02.03.22

That's just the point that it was not established! When you click on install, nothing happens!

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

Sensey2 I mean

, nothing happens. There, the Steam client should begin to install, after installing and updating which, you must activate the game by entering the code from the box, then turn off the Internet, close Steam, and then turn on the Internet again and start the first disk with the installer, then install from the disk. In short, write, you can in a personal, what and how you did, only consistently and in detail, otherwise you won’t understand anything.

A
ArtVIP 02.03.22

Help someone please! And so you want to play!

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

ArtVIP Write

your own config and version of the game (person or pirate)

l
lifelyub 02.03.22

ArtVIP, did you solve this problem? I don’t even know what to think of anymore (((((The download does not reach the end, but the voice is already starting the game.

M
Mimic934 02.03.22

I can't install the game at all. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

[new user]

What version of the game?

M
Mimic934 02.03.22

License in a DVD box, two discs and a bunch of trash

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

Mimik934

Well, what's the problem then. If it is not installed from disks, go and read my post dated 03/12/2009 20:38 in the topic "technical problems"

A
ArtVIP 02.03.22

Zhiznelyub No, I couldn't solve this problem! =(((

Velicolepnij Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz 2Gb Ram 9800GT 512mb

l
lifelyub 02.03.22

Well, there must be some kind of solution to the problem (((we have already climbed the Internet and there is no place to say about the freezing

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

ArtVIP

This problem is clearly not because of the iron, it means because of the pirates. Buy a license, there is no such thing

l
lifelyub 02.03.22

Velicolepnij, how not, when I have a license and the same problem!

V
Velikolepnij 02.03.22

Zhiznelyub

Great countryman! To be honest, I don’t even know what it is connected with, I have no problems with it. Have you had this from the very beginning or did it start after some time?

l
lifelyub 02.03.22

Velicolepnij, from the very beginning ((I have never been able to play. I read somewhere that such a disaster is observed with Radeon cards.

o
oslyabya 02.03.22

Folks, please help. There was a problem with the installation. I launch the first disk, then I create an account in Steam, everything is fine for now. After I enter the game code, Steam writes that THIS PRODUCT CODE CANNOT BE ACTIVATED IN YOUR REGION. I try to enter the second code printed in the box, writes that you must first activate the first code. Not knowing what to do, for a toy 700 rubles, it's a pity, damn it, I really want to play ...

M
Mimic934 02.03.22

Velicolepnij

I read your post from 03/12/2009 20:38 in the topic "technical problems" so there is only the problem itself, but how to deal with it is indescribable.

A
ArtVIP 02.03.22

=(

c
compound feed 02.03.22

there is a work around: This game is currently unavailable Please try again later. Always popping up fed up already