3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Technical issues (Empire: Total War)

People, pliz, help!
Maybe it's just my problem, but when the game is launched, Steam says that the game is not available at the moment, try again in a few minutes .....
What should I do ??? It's been such a mess for 2 hours already, I reinstalled it (license) 3 times .... but it doesn't work (((((
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergio555 02.03.22

I think I figured out what the problem is!
I have a license and so far this problem has not been. Today I demolished DrWeb and installed Nod32 and the game stopped running - it says "Error, the game is currently unavailable." It immediately became clear that the problem was in the antivirus. It turns out that Nod32 has placed one of the game's files in quarantine. I restored this file and made an exception for the game folder. Now everything seems to be fine.

l
lukoma88 02.03.22

People PROBLEM WITH LAUNCHING was on my license !!!!! I ADVISE TURNING OFF ANTI-VIRUS AND EVERYTHING =)) 3 days the ox was not updated!!! SORRY for the caps!!!!!! Finally got it installed...

l
lukoma88 02.03.22

Serhio555 had the same problem !! ufff..

S
Sergio555 02.03.22

lukoma88
It's not necessary to turn off the antivirus completely, it's enough to make an exception for the game folder in the settings.

l
lordtargon 02.03.22

explain what it means installation is prohibited by the policy of the system administrator

R
RusFor 02.03.22

Help this problem: Before starting the game, the game starts to update, and the update weighs a lot and I don’t have the ability to download the update on the Internet. Does Mona run the game without this update?

S
Shalgyn 02.03.22

Help out the skint on the soap file from the setup-1k.bin disk, otherwise I can’t install the game, please someone [email protected]

S
S1mple Hitman 02.03.22

People help plz! I bought this game 2 days ago. I installed everything without any errors, but when I launch it, the screen saver is displayed and 8 seconds pass and it throws me to the desktop without any errors. Podchkazhite people Cho I need to do and you really want to play!!!!

Game Pirate!!!!

A
Adsumus 02.03.22

What system?

R
RusFor 02.03.22

such a problem: The game loads normally, but when you turn on battles, the company until the loading indicator in the middle starts twitching left to right, but I hear the voice of the assistant and the battle itself, for example, is on, but I have a loading image with a twitching indicator. Maybe it's old wood? What could it be???

S
S1mple Hitman 02.03.22

Adsumus

Microsoft Windows XP pro SP3 Rus Pentium(R)(dual core) D CPU 2.80GHz 2.80GHz,2.00GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS

A
Adsumus 02.03.22

The video card doesn't pull, probably. My friend didn't go to such a "Bioshock" yet. And already 2 years have passed, sort of.

S
S1mple Hitman 02.03.22

Galimo wanted to play the game so much, and now it remains to let the current salivate!

G
Gendalf-goalkeeper 02.03.22

she pulls everything, it's different

d
discover to 02.03.22

As for problems with launching. I just restart the computer and it starts up perfectly. Try it, maybe it will help.

E
Evgeny Onegin 02.03.22

RusFor

I have the same problem. As I load naval battles or sieges, the loading indicator does not reach the end, the assistant says the battle is on, and there is only one Loading Screen on the monitor. although I play on the lowest settings. Please help, what should I do to prevent this from happening?

-
-----Monolith----- 02.03.22

The people my game does not start! Error when initializing the application (0xc0000005).

R
Reizker 02.03.22

Install fails. License. Not installed. After I entered the key from the disk, Steam began to harp there and brought out the verdict: this product code cannot be activated in your region. How to appeal it?
I live in Baku.

a
altrop 02.03.22

who can know-- I know the parameters of the computer do not pull - vidkarta-128mv. percent-1.6 memory 512mv. The game opens only to the settings. When you enter further into the game, the download indicator in the middle twitches. ivse .. BUT the video at the beginning before the game I look normally. Please tell me what is the reason...

m
mr.epox 02.03.22

Guys, the problem ... I missed all of the above. I didn’t seem to find a similar one ... From the very release of the game I bought a license, installed and played periodically updating ... The hardware was powerful, everything was fine ... But then recently I killed the game with mods ... demolished it as expected (installing and uninstalling) and steam at the same time, I cleaned the registry, install steam, update, log in, install the game, update (as I understand it to 1.4), launch ... The first screen with the game logo opens (it lasts for 3 seconds and crashes). After it, the game videos should go further there ... And in the game folder an error report file is created: empire_1241_crash_2009_10_3T9_13_43C0.mdmp

3 times reinstalled, the same thing: the screen with the Empire Total War logo and crash ...

I downloaded NoDVD, replaced the file, I launch it (Steam does not participate already ...) again after that splash screen crash ... It looks like the problem is not in Steam ... Does anyone have a similar trouble?