3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Technical issues (Empire: Total War)

People, pliz, help!
Maybe it's just my problem, but when the game is launched, Steam says that the game is not available at the moment, try again in a few minutes .....
What should I do ??? It's been such a mess for 2 hours already, I reinstalled it (license) 3 times .... but it doesn't work (((((
116 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendolfas 02.03.22

mr.epox, I had a similar one - due to incorrect installation, but this should not happen with litsuhe ... ;[

m
mr.epox 02.03.22

Thanks for the answer. but nonsense agree?!?!?! I already figured out that it was because of the installation... Now I'll disable Kaspersky and try it for the 4th time... Yes, it's a litsuha (one of the very first was bought)))))

m
mr.epox 02.03.22

Disabling kaspersky did not help the concession! I join the large crowd of the suffering ...

2 Gendolfas, and why did you not understand the pirate?

b
bravar 02.03.22

This is just some bullshit. Played for four months on the purest face. Today there was some kind of a fucking update from Steam, and the game began to crash at startup without any messages after the first screen (everything, as the respected mr.epox describes) Reinstalled the game - all the same ... What to do!!!

m
mr.epox 02.03.22

hmmm ... maybe it's still in the Steam, we'll figure it out ..........

m
mr.epox 02.03.22

I solved my problem, but only in the way, as usual with us ... through w ... ..... I demolished Windows, it helped ... Hence the conclusion - the problem was most likely in an uncleaned registry (although I seemed to have deleted everything, what I can find...)

S
Stas_Sh 02.03.22

People! Help to cope with the problem at startup, if anyone has encountered or knows how
How many times did not download and reinstall the game all the same error:

Empire: Total war.exe-Application error
Instruction at "0x011402f0" accessed memory at "0x00000000" ". The memory cannot be "read".

The game is licensed with Steam support. The computer fits the requirements. Help pliz

B
Black_Wanderer 02.03.22

Hello! Tell me what's the problem? When you start the game (game license), the first splash screen appears and after a couple of seconds it crashes to the desktop!

d
dashkoff 02.03.22

people help!!!!!! Steam won't launch empire tw game, gives an error. although, I played it a few days ago (played without problems since the day it was released), installed various patches, cheats and mods from the "pg" site, even played on Loadere and had no problems. and then abruptly gives me "EMPIRE.exe - an error has been detected." licensed game. please help with something. By the way, the NO STEM program from Rezvika in the cheats section of the "PG" website with a link to narod.ru is blocked by the Internet.

d
dashkoff 02.03.22

brainy craftsmen help!!!!!! Steam won't launch empire tw game, crashes on first screen. although, I played it a few days ago (played without problems since the day it was released), installed various patches, cheats and mods from the "pg" site, even played on Loadere and had no problems. and then abruptly gives me "EMPIRE.exe - an error has been detected." licensed game. please help with something. By the way, the NO STEM program from Rezvika in the cheats section of the "PG" website with a link to narod.ru is blocked by the Internet. the problem is somewhat similar to that described by mr.epox, bravar and Stas Sh.

d
darkpoison 02.03.22

KIND PEOPLE!! Give please. code from the call-duty modern warfare 2 box

G
Gendolfas 02.03.22

darkpoison, you made a mistake with the forum. ;]

R
Roman 68 02.03.22

Damn, same bullshit as the others above. The game was updated through this fucking Steam to 1.5 and everything is a screensaver and a crash. I've been fighting for three days now. Help with advice. Checking the integrity of the cache in the incentive did not help.

w
wehr 02.03.22

what about mods - installed? some of them have problems. people also wrote that they overcame the demolition of the The Creative Assembly folder (there are saves, videos, scripts, etc.) after the next launch it will be created with default settings.
Well, congratulations on the license and look here http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?showforum=181.

R
Roman 68 02.03.22

Thanks for the advice wehr. There were mods. The game did not go because everything was not completely deleted. I sat all night. With the help of a search engine, I found all the hidden files (I couldn’t see them) of The Creative Assembly folder, deleted, reinstalled the game (turned off Kaspersky just in case) and that’s it, the game started. People delete these files and the problem will be solved.

w
wehr 02.03.22

My pleasure! he suffered himself - so it was a sin not to help ... Good luck!

A
Alexander84234567 02.03.22

Angry like a dog. Guys help. I have Windows 7, installed the game (license), it started downloading updates for hours 15. The first time the home screen started, the game was thrown out and a window appeared in which it was reported that Windows Defender had to send some data somewhere, I did not send , all the next times the game crashes in the same place, some window pops up for a moment (impossible to make out) and everything. I have Empire at 7, which is unlikely. Considering that I could not play it for several months, I was ready to kill someone. Please help

A

Wehr THANK YOU so much demolishing the Creative Assembly folder helped

w
wehr 02.03.22

OK! I already sent you a message in another thread...

A

Only now, during the battles, it crashes every other time, and what was stored in this Creative Assembly, it feels like some updates were stored in it, since some fixes are not visible with patches, although it shows the 1.5 version