3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romarrio1501 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Technical issues (Empire: Total War)

People, pliz, help!
Maybe it's just my problem, but when the game is launched, Steam says that the game is not available at the moment, try again in a few minutes .....
What should I do ??? It's been such a mess for 2 hours already, I reinstalled it (license) 3 times .... but it doesn't work (((((
116 Comments
Sort by:
m
morison1991 02.03.22

Zhiznelyub
You directly describe my problemma of March of this year. Loading does not go, the screen hangs and the sound from the game ......
Weak video or maybe no Net Framework 3.0 ....

E
Elrandir 02.03.22

Is there anyone on the forum?) Maybe someone came across: everything was fine, I've been playing for a month, bam, and at startup, the Steam sign "Preparing to launch the game ..." does not disappear, and then the game starts, but starts to disappear and appears again. And such a blinking to infinity ((( I demolished The Creative Assembly folder. I don’t want to rearrange the game, it takes a long time to download addons ((

f
fortprox 02.03.22

I used to have such crap .. and now it’s just preparation for launch, it fades and disappears, but the game doesn’t start, when my modem was broken it started without any problems .. and then I went to the Internet and this crap .. (( zadolbali these lags (((

m
morison1991 02.03.22

Elrandir
Probably your steam just wants to download something from the Internet. Try to download what he wants or try to run steam in offline mode.

m
magomed2 02.03.22

Who can tell me what this bullshit is. when I start the total var, it is preparing for launch and disappears, it appears and disappears back and so it blinks endlessly, I have already reinstalled the game (license) 3 times and turned off the antivirus during installation, but this problem does not disappear !!!!

b
bloody999999999 02.03.22

people help, I installed call of duty 4 which I downloaded from the grid when it starts, it asks for a disk what to do and how to get around it ???

v
victya 02.03.22

please help me why i go to empire total war on windows 7 and nothing happens

m
morison1991 02.03.22

victya
Write your system configuration and map in more detail. Do you have a licensed game or a repack? Have you installed patches?

G
Gigant000 02.03.22

Good time of the day. Who has such a problem Run ETW with the first boot screen and then hangs, the exit is only through a reset - there is a solution, maybe you have a problem with the driver and here is a link to it http://www tagesprotection com main htm?page=minimum htm this program for checking licenses of different games and on 7-ke it turned off .... one of the problems should be solved =)))

A
Andrew Stolz 02.03.22

My game crashed right on startup.
Nothing helped ...
I connected the beech to the TV set with an HDMI cable and launched it. Now I sit and play only on TV, changing the resolution to Bukovsky does not help. My neck already hurts on the telly pyalitso.

m
morison1991 02.03.22

Andrew Stolz
If you do not have a laptop, but still a laptop, then try to install patches from the topic on the forum (I posted it), and if you have a license, then put it offline during the game and ... In general, read my posts in this thread . The most recent posts and do the same, i.e., increase the swap file, there should not be Russian letters in the path to the game (with steam), etc.,
http://forums.playground.ru/empire_total_war/614841/

A
ADJUGA 02.03.22

people please help with the installation of the game! I can’t install it!

A
ADJUGA 02.03.22

When installing, it gives me an activation key to enter!

A
Anton Afonasiev 02.03.22

Industry Empire won't start, Solution:
For those who didn't start the game (tested on Win XP, didn't try it on Win7, but it should work) and for those who don't want to bother with users and their creation (which is really "Hemor" for the overwhelming population ):
1) Create a folder anywhere ( For example: C:GameIndustry Empire)
2) Copy the path (The address of this folder (For example: C:GameIndustry Empire)
3) Open the file "user.icom", "notepad" or other text editor (Default file is here: C:Industry Empiresystemuser.icom )
4) Paste "Copied path" (C:Games), which would be like this:
set save.directory " C:Game/Industry Empire"
Enjoy your game!

Well, to be more precise, specify the path to your game (C:Games/Industry Empire)

A
Anton Afonasiev 02.03.22

I'll add the same. Since there is no localization for the game (at least I have not seen it), then the game itself is not Russified, which means that the Russian letters for it are %#21*? :D Therefore, if the user is signed in Russian letters (C / Users / Vanya), then the game will not be able to start. Change your username if you need to play hard)

A
Anton Afonasiev 02.03.22

ADJUGA
11.6 GB? she does not weigh even 650 (mb)