3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
protas.y10a 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Where to get the best artifacts? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that artifacts change their position with each download.
it's not like that, only some change their position, while everyone else retains, for example, the spring is always on the water tower
178 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoveDoctor 03.03.22

for example, I found pretty good artifacts in the X-18 laboratory.

H
HitMaxeLL 03.03.22

I found an artifact +600 health in the Dark Valley. I really don't remember the name..

p
protas.y10a 03.03.22

My best artifact is a film of -30 chem.

p
protas.y10a 03.03.22

Where can I get an artifact with full radiation protection

L
LoveDoctor 03.03.22

artifacts that are born in the anomaly "frying" save from radiation. I can't name names, one looks like a fireball, the other is a cluster of crystals. if it is weighted with them, there will be 100% protection from it. In the course of closer to the end of the game, artifacts will be better.

c
crusher 03.03.22

the best artifacts are in the dead forest location - cover every pebble there and near the edges of the rocks.

F
FenixZ 03.03.22

"dead forest" - even I don’t remember this, where is it?

A
Ahtani 03.03.22

This is probably the location
that was cut out :o)

Z
Zilog 03.03.22

At the exit from the location of the bar in the direction of the burner, there is a Kamaz, next to it in the boxes I found "Mica", -400% bleeding, a rare artifact, I did not come across anywhere else.

b
big man 03.03.22

Is the dead forest in a dark valley chtol?

w
wizborn 03.03.22

The dark forest is in front of the brain burner.

I found two more rare artifacts:
1- "mother's beads" at the entrance to the dark valley, there is also a stalker who shot a bandyuk and asks me to help free his friend;
2- "spring" in the village of bloodsuckers at the very top of the tower.

c
crusher 03.03.22

FenixZ
29.04.07 22:39 "dead forest" - even I don't remember this, where is it?
Ahtani
04/29/07 22:54 This is probably the location
that was cut out :o)
==============
sorry not the location but part of the location =) I thought everyone would understand without problems
this is the forest that is in front of burner - where psi dogs disappear when you get into them

A
Ahtani 03.03.22

ahh, what's next to Pripyat?
so there you can’t run for a long time, the brain
-beaks will peck at the moment
yes and there’s nothing useful in the forest except for a helicopter

c
crusher 03.03.22

Ahtani
30.04.07 16:36

It is the helicopter that decides - climb onto the blade right where the "fluff" anomaly is and get everyone out of there. then when it becomes empty - go and look for artifacts - if I didn't know, I wouldn't say. look at my screenshots - some of the artifacts I think you will not find in the whole game. and I took them there "kolobok" for example or "battery" but not the same battery - another.

o
old grandfather 03.03.22

2 cae-Melon
Why are you posting that fucking link everywhere?

G
Grammaton Cleric 03.03.22

I found in the dungeon "Agroprom" in the room with the bloodsucker "Sea urchin" - the second most powerful anti-radiation artifact. to the right, better with a lantern. Also from the powerful ones I found "Mica" and "Moonlight" in the wild.

s
stalker7162534 03.03.22

Flash - steadily appears on the night of 02.05. on Cordon in a tunnel with electricity under the railway, there will also be a Bengal fire in the appendage.

s
sts_pro 03.03.22

I found the second Spring and the second Mother's beads (I think about the first ones, and so everyone knows where), and in one place. I didn’t look there before, but now, after passing X-18, I got out of the roof, to shoot the soldiers and saw that if you look at the entrance to X-18, then to the left of it, behind a small concrete fence, there is a rusty elevator, if you climb into it, then they lie inside right on the ground Mom's beads and in an ordinary iron container A spring, though the radiation is serious, you need to quickly turn the operation =)
Just yesterday I found a second Film - in the Amber Lake location in a square with garages, not far from the entrance to the plant, there is such a contraption similar to a battened-down hatch (there are such in the game, I remember for sure that there is a rifle in it), and so there is a film in it.

B
Bianor 03.03.22

The most greedy place is the current of the Monoliths, On Pripyat in the cinema. There you have springs, and night stars, and goldfish, and koloboks ...

D
Danila STALKER 03.03.22

I often found moonlight on Rostock, it appears in the electre there, especially after X16.