3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
protas.y10a 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Where to get the best artifacts? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that artifacts change their position with each download.
it's not like that, only some change their position, while everyone else retains, for example, the spring is always on the water tower
178 Comments
Sort by:
e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to Danila STALKER
comrade, the most interesting is ahead! after you put this duduk on your screw and start installing it, it will shrink to 600 meters in the final, already installed version!!! what kind of crap - I don’t know myself ... such is the scammer of simple stalkers ... for sure, it’s all lol, stsuko, upitivoapstenu !!!! :-)))))

to Lisaa
"kolobok" - appears for the first time on amber, art gives +5 gap (sobakevichi and other shnyaga bite less), grows in the "burning fluff" anomaly. now think about what you misunderstood ...

F
Fanyk_ 03.03.22

ezhzh
by the way from the "beads of the burer's grandmother" starting from the radar, zero sense. on the "veteran" they take out the shaft with one bang, regardless of what you have on your hips.
I’m chasing a thought, in theory, the shafts of the bots are charged with PAB-9, tobish slag, and if they were charged with, for example, SP-6, what would happen from hitting such a cartridge !? :)

Something like, the suit flies away with the artifacts, and the Marked One remains standing still with a hole in his head with a diameter of 9 centimeters and screaming .... I caught an olive tree :) Hellish
annealing!

Z.Y.
the most steering artifact is a battery. but personally, I've been playing for a long time, so far I haven't found the battery just lying on the ground.
WHERE?

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

I found a battery (+30 electricity) at Agroprom. In the very east of the location, in the swamp, there is still a deserter sitting in the trailer. There are no mutants, no anomalies, artifacts are lying around - a paradise place. :)

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to Fanyk_
comrade, I found a few batteries. they are crammed into the ties, use the list that I threw off to you. by the way, because of what is not clear :-)))) there are TWO batteries in the din - one gives +30 protection against electric shock, and the second one looks like a spring (called a "dummy", it seems) do I have such a glitch or does anyone else have it?
and about transmutations - I'm still a lamer :-)))))

H
Hrolf 03.03.22

There is a glitch, I'm working on it now. Yes, and the titanium bun is my handiwork.

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to Hrolf
Duc titanium kolob - this is with amk, transmutation!

c
combat engineer 03.03.22

Friends, I read somewhere that a battery hung on a belt can repair armor. You go into the "electro" and the process begins. I can not find a description. Who knows what? Regerds!

c
combat engineer 03.03.22

found from the notes:
"Zander_driver

11.01.08 02:11 Why pull the cat by the tail?
There are as many as four pieces of art capable of repairing a suit: Film, Spring, Battery (electro), Battery (fire), The repair mechanism is as follows: you collect at least four identical pieces of any of the indicated varieties, (more is better) hang them on yourself, and you climb without any first-aid kits in a shabby suit into a suitable anomaly. with a film, for example, in acid. with a battery (electro) in electra. with a spring you can go into a carousel and a funnel, with another battery - you can guess where. climb, then, into the very middle of the anomaly and sit there quietly while the anomaly serves you. the costume is restored for a long time, but up to the ideal, whatever it was originally. in litsukha, I most often use electra for this, it is usually powerful and it is easier to get the appropriate art in the right amount. some knowledgeable people deny such things, they say, this cannot be. and you check. in any version of the face and in all mods where the properties of the arts are not changed, it works. where the art is changed - look at the properties there."
Please reply if anyone has tried it.
Regards!

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

I'll try 2combat-engineer
today, I'll unsubscribe in the evening. I have 4 batteries

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

Great! Mine now has 3 clean seva, 1 exoskeleton and 1 green environmental suit. respect combat engineer!

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

Can't weapons be repaired?

c
combat engineer 03.03.22

I'm glad it worked out. I don't know about weapons. I didn't find any references to this question anywhere. Maybe Gauss? According to the plot of the game, artifacts are used in it.

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

Tomorrow I'm driving to Pripyat for Gauss, I'll try to repair it in an electre.

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

this method, comrades - yes, it works, but by its nature it is based on a file glitch with calculations, here is the same bucket as with the "slug" - instead of stopping the blood, it increases bleeding (glitches with the arrangement signs "+" and "-" in the parameters of the rate of flow of processes in artifacts), or there is some kind of art, I don’t remember the name, but instead of infecting with radiation (because this is its side property, marked in red) on the contrary prints it out (also glitches with signs of modules of numbers)
so think for yourself, this is also a glitch, there the anomaly calculates damage with a minus sign, since out of three variables all three are with a minus and the output also produces a minus, which increases, as a result, to the indicator of damage to the suit by the anomaly, and a negative indicator with a minus - this is essentially the same plus, so it turns out that the anomaly repairs the suits. and she doesn’t wet the soaked one because the cycle of miscalculations with such signs closes on itself and things don’t reach the years ...

but as for weapons - this would also work if art were hung on the barrel in the same way as on suits .. ... after all, the suits are repaired due to the addition of parameters in the impact of the anomaly and the property of the artifact ... so you just have to gauss

F
Fanyk_ 03.03.22

And how long do you have to stay in the anomaly?
I stood for a minute - zero sense.
I tried it in an electre, there are four batteries on my belt :).
If, during your stay in the anomaly, you open the backpack and pay attention to the param numbers of the suit, you can see that the numbers seem to twitch. If, for example, the bullet resistance was 44, then it twitches by 45, that is, it tries to increase it.
If it didn’t give anything in a minute, then as I understand it, you have to stand for a very long time.
It makes no sense, it's better to dig up some other suit during this time :)

D
DupleT 03.03.22

The patch fixes cheat armor repair in electra

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

Everything works for me on 1.0004

D
Danila STALKER 03.03.22

DupleT
What patch? 1.0005 or 1.0004?

D
DupleT 03.03.22

Well, people don’t know, this number doesn’t work for me.

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

comrade, you really have to hang around for a VERY long time, as Fanyk_ suggested, in short, the anomaly would gobble you up ... cheat ...