3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suicide 17.11.19 03:45 am

Who are the heroes like? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Subject. I personally like them all. But Delgado is especially cool :). His joke: black, here's a riddle: how many lesbiska snipers-of telekinetics need to clear the road?
114 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 17.11.19

I don't like anyone, but I agree, Delgado is great sometimes fire. Type for the first time in you man+)

P
Pil0TT 17.11.19

Yes with the fun out of the way =) And specifically efektivnosti here duvessa Asian appearance out of competition (always forget the name) I love to play when I got 2nd time pass, I wanted to focus on another character, but yet somehow always she switched +)

S
Suicide 17.11.19

Church - girl-ninja :). If we talk about usefulness in gameplay, helpful Delgado (universal soldier blah), Jones (shotgun and machine gun) and Call (grenades of course). Played on medium difficulty level. So Delgado usefulness for me, also out of competition, before him, hell come alive, and if it comes it will be even more painful. It as lethal weapon.

Here's another joke Delgado: Mastr says: you Betray me and all that you love will die. Delgado says: Everything I love is in my hands :directs the gun at close range and knocks the brains:

P
Pil0TT 17.11.19

I porabotala a joke when they came to some kind of Persian, right in front of bridge to the final Boss, Delgado: congratulations - it's a boy +)

S
Suicide 17.11.19

Pil0TT This is where he kicked Mosk :).

Like when he yelled at Lissa (one who flies) after the murder of Ross: Lich when I catch you, I'll do some :)

And when he cries: you are lucky to be dead Ross!!!, too brutal. IMHO it is certainly a Colorful personality :)

P
Pil0TT 17.11.19

In fact, everything he said during the game, was correct, sorry he never listened, well, except for the last case =)

S
Suicide 17.11.19

Even Rawlins sizzles (negrityanok remember?:), it turns out he had a turbulent life... PPC he told how drunk in the middle of nowhere :) it's funny.

P
Pil0TT 17.11.19

Supposedly when You ask you're the Rabbi", and he starts to confess, she's his wife or something?

S
Suicide 17.11.19

No Ross asked: - You're a preacher? Rawlins said: - I'm still the same man :)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.11.19

In General, all temanya, but I often use the Church, the Call, black and Delgado. The rest of them go as cannon fodder, IMHO, Padre and this clairvoyant pagoda in the game do not make
By nature I he cap like the Church that's a little girl%)
Combat power - Delgado and black, together they all kick ass)
And abilities are all quite good, especially in the Call: run, have thrown three grenades - making a run:D

K
KAiN[tmb] 17.11.19

I like the Padre and the Church.Father just very nice to play-standing and firing with two pistols like a real cowboy.And the Church...Church,bitch,efficient,with his then-katana-will polozone a couple of times and a mustache : )

S
Ser Zigmundovich 17.11.19

The Church is a very useful character,and neighbors(katana) and long(machine pistol)ranges.Delgado-big,hyped, minigun,and all the bullshit in the blast radius kopec,and jokes which it is annealed,is not a joke,a fairy tale!Black is also nothing but especially like her trick with a bullet(forgot the name).

M
Miff_ 17.11.19

Delgado(the jokes) and Church(for the ability)

D
D3vil 17.11.19

Me too, all the more Delgado liked

a
add05 17.11.19

I nravyatsa beer and girls :DDD. Well, I play for pelotka that time slows down and greatcome ))

S
Suicide 17.11.19

add05 who doesn't? :)
D3vil happy birthday :)

I've noticed Jonesy cheated abilities. In General he is the most useless character. Only one astral proektsiya - like ability (although it is hardly a useful ability), and machine gun/shotgun weapon. Very poorly. While in battle, he is not bad, replace the dead Ross, but no more. It is the way a Negro and killed at the end, I wonder is racism? :)

O
ONIXAR 17.11.19

I like Padre and black.

M
Men3d 17.11.19

It smells like shit and death said Delgado. Oh, how I broke from this phrase! It was in the bath.
First played for Cole (or Koup . I do not remember), but after he learned that she was hysterical (although not why) decided to play black. Preacher, we are almost not needed, only treats at a distance and all. But what would a Desert Eagle (Fate and Faith)
charge shrapnel or pompushko so I went nuts naturally.

A
Arsen NonLupin 17.11.19

The coolest black to play for her pleasure - sizzles-it better of the Spaniard, for fire at close range, and difficult shot - ultimatum arma! Play for the most part only for her. PS judging by the dialogue, witch some of the guys are sleeping with each other! It is hoped that the strong half adheres to traditional views (careful - Ahtung). Oh, sorry there is no mode hot coffee for black and Cole - would look Gothic.
Delgado Paphos knocks, in some respect, but no more. Too he's really cool.

P
PRO - gamer 17.11.19

I think this is Rawlings.. his guns are generally a thing! And Delgado is too cool.. They, I think, the most deadly in the game.