3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suicide 17.11.19 03:45 am

Who are the heroes like? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Subject. I personally like them all. But Delgado is especially cool :). His joke: black, here's a riddle: how many lesbiska snipers-of telekinetics need to clear the road?
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 17.11.19

Black

S
Slav0K 17.11.19

I love what the team says when they shoot, especially Rawlins pins: Follow the gun sucker.

N
NukeX 17.11.19

The style is generally happy Cole(a woman with time) , Asians it doesn't work , Jones generally gray full of , well, the perfect priest bot healer . Generally suffer when it was necessary for the Church , Jones or Rawlings to play .
All chopped for black , 99% of opponents makes it better and faster than anyone , she has all the features perfect and the ground under the enemies . The rest is something extra always have Delgado , ignition of kakoeto , honestly do not understand why it is , well, spread is too big , and the pistol cartridge little . The entire game hoping that Jones got the second skill is something generally senegalaise , I am so )

And black all super ) I sometimes just shoot a bullet hell where flew and all churned , I agree , it is a pity that only 3 targets can be hit , but the fast rollback from the bullets . Delgado also normal for slaughter , but the major goal or focus and the dragon somehow clumsily starts , and how long you are disabled .
Cole liked it, too , time it is stylish . though the second ability is also not particularly understand , and so I did not understand . just ran again ) right now, I think on hard to try , but I think it would be boring .

S
Slav0K 17.11.19

Not, Delgado is the best!!!
He's got a gun powerful! And minigan anything either, however it is a pity that three of the trunk, not six. And still he has the spirit of fire is cool, them birds are well wet! =) By the way about that spirit you're wrong. Though he can do nothing, but the dragon them all wet, and he will fly until all will not be killed.
Just honestly speaking for me Cole did not like. The machine she had some kind of weak, and the grenades she throw can not. At his feet almost drops them.
And the way I liked it only because I of his guns did two rocket launchers (explosive like bullets), and then he power as Delgado

S
Slav0K 17.11.19

At first I played for black. Thought it was the strongest player, but when I played for Delgado, my opinions paralelos. Delgado stronger!!! He this dragon is undermining all wet, he doesn't have a shield at the opponent or not. Everywhere for him to play well, and at close range and far.
By the way, I do not understand why, if black telekinesis repel the enemy, then it lights up??? %)

r
rain Balthazar 17.11.19

Yes, all characters are at their very best...
Rawlings - the very best cloak and the jokes are sometimes very best throw.
And he guns the very best of my favorite weapons. The true magic of his disappoint.
Church - well, it's a girl... a weak Gun but a sword a real plate
Cuts the first time.Yes it is good she had little but she is the most agile and fast.
Black stars to beat a sniper and her rifle is pretty awesome.
Delgado - cuts not Detski. Chustvuesh yourself in the tank. And it Ognina magic
Tachibana.
Cole is also best girl. Grenades and her magic was very good...
Jones is in my opinion the most versatile character.
Machine and drob at once, even a switch is not necessary. And that and magic he
the best.
Don't even know which of them is best... But for me... I thought doll
1.Jones
2.Cole
3.Black
4.Rawlings
5.Church
6.Delgado

M
MoSk1T 17.11.19

Father Pole Rawlings :D with discontinuous pestoni :D

N
N7boy 17.11.19

Delgado - I use walking through the dark scary corridors (with the tall man once more confident)
Black to wet the occult and the stooges Lichthammer
Cole - usually with the bosses.
Never use Father, Church and Jones
Although the Church is sometimes very useful, with his bloody magic =)

p
progeny 17.11.19

Abigail rules! for it even as it is interesting sometimes to play, because it's easy, and for Cole, too, nicho - put 45 rounds in 1 second to someone in the forehead I wonder. and Delgado is the only gun like Rawlings resting=)

S
Spez24 17.11.19

I like to play for Church black. especially the ability to have black phantom bullet, and the Church the sword is cool.

s
serega_lepeshkin 17.11.19

I usually play black, and Church, but most of all I like black=)
With a single bullet on the difficult level of all stand, and phantom bullet, and if the people next to use telekinesis.

G
Good Morning 17.11.19

Play with interest everyone. On the situation, of course, as offers the game itself. Impressed dossier on Church the amazing story of the character. Loved the dialogue black with Cole, where the first soothed. Generally short scene of dialogue and dossier my favorite raisins in the game.

D
DGAFAR aka R3DTHR3AT 17.11.19

Abigail Black

-
-BlackFord- 17.11.19

I prefer all black!A great sniper rifle and grenade launcher,and the coolest bullet to manage.
More like Delgado and Church!!!

A
Arigo 17.11.19

Rawlings and black!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.11.19

Prefer to play for the black.

S
Sibun 17.11.19

I always liked to play for Cole - well, very cool to run up, to sketch a pomegranate, and to wash away, and the past poradyvalo, however during a tantrum I'm pretty sure its lesbiche past with black (well, at least it is good that Delgado Rawlings don't sleep together :))) THOUGH... )

V
Vris 17.11.19

Jones and Cole!!!

V
VANESS 17.11.19

assassinsfan the real world where they have nesting dolls!?and in this place...
and the more I like a girl who eventually plays)purely because of looks!)

s
spirit18 17.11.19

I each pers pluses found
it's a pity that Cole and Jones soaked,and the end incomprehensible create one