3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22 11:33 pm

[Offtopic] Relationships (Diablo 2)

Hello! I would like to know if there are any relationships with girls among us? I already despaired, erected to myself an absurd dream of one girl. Now I feel like I'll never love again. I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?
136 Comments
Sort by:
h
heart carver 03.03.22

I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?

Yes, I still remember the times when other gentlemen wrote on emotions... Negative torumu, Little Fox Negative, OUT. OFf. CONTROL Lera, vovka123 to the admins... That was the Golden Age of Quotations at pg... Now only Anatoly sometimes allows himself to throw out a little emotion

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

Now I feel like I'll never love again.
What you call love is just hormones, chemistry and psychology. All this fades with time. This is not such a terrible disease. Much more dangerous is to connect your life with a person who can always support you, is interesting in communication, understands you perfectly and all that. Complications of this disease can lead to tragic consequences, up to marriage.
So if you hope that all feelings have died in you, know that this is only the calm before the storm. Soon you will meet a woman who will blow your roof off so that the pieces of slate can be found floating somewhere in the airless space of a neighboring galaxy. That's when you, my friend, complete p##!$ts. Good luck.

A
Alex_Pro 03.03.22

Biscop_moo
Bitter experience?)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
Doesn't go out with girls - try with men. Maybe you'll like it. Behind your compulsive sexuality, you may not see your true orientation.

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

Personal experience?
No, I have a much more advanced scheme. With natural charisma and my subtlest sense of humor, I will win the heart of a rich and ugly lady, after which I will go out, ugh, marry her by calculation. A couple of lawsuits, a divorce, and I'm in chocolate.

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Right now Virtus will play! What relationships?

r
ramsilkin 03.03.22

I didn’t read anything except the start .. It was .. as they say - time heals .. The problem is that you don’t know what you are losing .. either you will eventually regret it, or you won’t even remember. In fact - what is not done - is done for the better (this is how we reassure ourselves) as it really is ... You will know when it does not matter .. And now this is the moment of your life on which you need to put a comma. listen to friends in real life, read on the forum ... Exhale. and draw a conclusion .. (The best choice, except for you, in your life, no one will make!)

6Kau6 03.03.22

Goodwin Emerald Already play vp and empire ;)
ZakarumFoot th sweat watch :)

o
obsessed 03.03.22

I didn’t read anything except the start ..
ramsilkin, it would be better if you just didn’t read the start.

If he does n’t go out with girls, try
ZakarumFoot with men, I’ll add right away (well, what if): if he doesn’t trample with men, try with animals. they can be very kind and responsive. personal experience from early childhood. :3
[edit] 2 all, but don't immediately think for the bad! ;-)

h
heart carver 03.03.22

I immediately thought of the turkeys, if that

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Heart Carver, this is even a new branch of possible thoughts on this! ;-) I just advised the author to get a dog or go to the steppe to graze sheep .. to shepherds podazzo, karoch. what? soothing activity! and he will do well for himself and .. for us ;-)

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

Obsessed
It is better to go to the mountains, some Himalayas, to comprehend the secrets of the universe through meditation. You don’t even need a dog, so that no one would think anything bad at all.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Episcop_moo, in the Himalayas and without a dog?? how do you even imagine it, Your Eminence? :-) What if you suddenly want carnal pleasures??

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Obsessed
You can farm a stray mountain climber. And no longer ask "Alina, what's wrong with me? (("

o
obsessed 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], yes, but a lawyer.. oh, a tourist can be of remarkable size and a fair amount of physical strength! :S and then already, I'm afraid, HE will refrain from questions to Noga! ;DD

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Obsessed
Fizimmunov can not be touched.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], you can after a bottle of Decreplifi! ;-) ..spitting on the floor! <;D

T
T796 03.03.22

remember Arintatsya

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Dear Zakarum, there are 7 billion people in the world, among them (let's say roughly) 4 billion girls / girls / women, and you are obsessed with one vagina. Doesn't this make you funny or, for example, bad?
In short, the name of this (click) group will help you solve your problem.

1Paganini1 03.03.22

MyatKO.
+ for a hole in the meat)))