3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22 11:33 pm

[Offtopic] Relationships (Diablo 2)

Hello! I would like to know if there are any relationships with girls among us? I already despaired, erected to myself an absurd dream of one girl. Now I feel like I'll never love again. I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?
136 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] 7 minutes ago
ZakarumFoot
MUAHAHAH, lie. Got a leg.

Where is the lie? I'm not playing with you, just pouring out my soul.

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Patsa Vaca, he has diabetes...well, he doesn't play sports. Physically underdeveloped. But never once have I heard him whine about that girl in all that time.

1Paganini1 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
be yourself
Patsa Vats
, this is interesting...?!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
What you described doesn't work that way. So you probably made it up. The probability of this is significantly higher than that I am wrong.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG] 59 minutes ago
ZakarumFoot
What you described doesn't work that way. So
you probably made it up. The probability
of this is significantly higher than that I'm wrong
. I’ll show myself to adults, like I’m not up to you, kids.

Q
QLinkee 03.03.22

Aleksey047
>> No uniques are served from the hel mef (generally none). Only yellow and blue. Maybe something is wrong? MF 130, went 10 times
Not enough went.

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

Thought up, and going to
Typical mistake unrequited lovers. They are constantly inventing something for themselves, and as a result they behave completely unnaturally, like complete idiots, thinking that no one notices for whom all this posturing is.

T
T Fox 03.03.22

Oh god, fuck everyone. You even look pathetic among the nerds. I can’t even imagine what you have in real life, I’m only sure that nothing shines for you there, this girlfriend won’t give you. In the new academic year, nothing will change, it will only get worse. You will see how she will hook up with someone who is prettier or stronger or richer than you. He will pick her up from the university on his new Padzherik, and you will go home by minibus, realizing your inferiority. Go cry already.

Z.Y. I know that the leg supposedly trawls, BUT what if? .. ;D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

T-Fox
Trawls very sadly. Even at the zadroforum he took the position of a schmuck. I can imagine in which he put the real.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Why chmo? In real life, I am exactly the same.

k
kewelldkny 03.03.22

What is the point of all your advice?
yesterday he suffered from unrequited love for a boy, today for a girl.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

kewelldkny, you see at the root! but alas, any random passenger in this top will be moved and begin to share life experience.

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

Demonhorn's Edge 3/3/2 has value?

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Obsessed, why are you doing this to Noga? You don't seem to swell when you're hungry. Let the younger brother peck at the malech.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Goodwin Emerald :D Yes, it's just not embarrassing, he somehow comes out .. the point is not necessarily to divorce the interlocutor. you can gently "ride on the edge" so that you almost believe, but quickly come to your senses. the main thing is that in the end everyone neighed. and here.. :-

N
Naww 03.03.22

Heart Carver
Yes, I still remember the times when other gentlemen wrote on emotions... Negative torumu, Little Fox Negative, OUT. OFf. CONTROL Lera, vovka123 to the admins... That was the Golden Age of Quotations at the pg... Now only Anatoly sometimes allows himself to throw out a little emotion

Ahaha, damn it, I remembered those tears, Yura was still poured with shit, they say ah ah ah, scoundrel, bald squandered, took advantage of the girl's naivety)))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.03.22

In, let's take an example from Aleksey047 - he is the only one who did not fall for this crazy trash!

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, Aleksey is handsome because he's pissed off on d2. and here there are not as many of them as we would like (here = on the forum). it is strange that the administration is chasing him, like an offtopic. but by the way, she is constantly out of her mind here, tired of pacifying schoolchildren ..

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

You will see how she will hook up with someone who is prettier or stronger or richer than you. He will pick her up from the university on his new Padzherik, and you will go home by minibus, realizing your inferiority. Go cry already.
Dude, you just scanned my aching heart!

M
MagicFind 03.03.22

Aleksey047
Yes it does, for Barba-Screamer especially if all properties are 3