3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22 11:33 pm

[Offtopic] Relationships (Diablo 2)

Hello! I would like to know if there are any relationships with girls among us? I already despaired, erected to myself an absurd dream of one girl. Now I feel like I'll never love again. I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?
136 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 03.03.22

T-Fox, collect inigma, pride, make telezil with conc+mite merk and bang under 3 auras! then each one for a kilometer will cut in: "This guy can be given!".

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/items/runewords/ Do all the words in this list work? Some sources are missing words. And what does it mean for ladder only? If I'm on the list, then everything is fine?

o
obsessed 03.03.22

And what does it mean for ladder only?
Aleksey047, this means that if you played in a nonladder (a Persian created before a recent reset), then these words would not work there. and in the ladder everything works (if assembled correctly, cache).

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Some sources are missing words.

Y
Yperite 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
Noga, you should definitely spend more time with your friends! Taking a break is always good! ... Once upon a time, when I was emotionally not as callous as now, one of my comrades told me in a similar situation: "imagine that she is sitting and shitting, so liquid and loud!" helped a little, at least as I recalled it in his presence, this stupid phrase of his was spinning in my head!)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.03.22

Yperite
Oh, thanks, really helps!

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

Why is it often asked to remove the clay golem on Khbr?

o
obsessed 03.03.22

Aleksey047, looks like shit! :D (not according to concepts)

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

Does Mavina's armor have any value?

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Aleksey047
cultural and historical, perhaps.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

MyatKO. today at 12:59
pm Dear Zakarum, there are 7 billion
people in the world, among them (let's say roughly) 4
billion girls / girls / women, and you are
obsessed with one vagina.

You are right, but you write too roughly. I appreciate her mind and appearance first.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Yperite today at 17:27
ZakarumFoot
Noga, you should definitely spend
more time with your friends! Taking a break is always
good! ... Once upon a time, when I
was emotionally not as callous as now, one
of my comrades told me in a similar situation:
"imagine that she is sitting and shitting, so liquid and
loud!"

With friends who only talk about girls. I imagined this picture, it doesn’t help, I think about it too much :(

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

1Paganini1
Man. But if this happens to me in the future, I'd rather die.

B
Biscop_moo 03.03.22

Nefig set up a person for REVENGE.
People are different, there are those who draw vitality and inspiration from an idea hammered into their heads. Another thing is that the leg is like a troll, and there is no point in setting it up for anything. And in general the first half of the topic is some kind of offtopic about women. In the topic about merkov, it is necessary to discuss merkov.

W
Woof 03.03.22

D2 - house-2.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

Episcop_moo
People are different, psychodynamics are the same, MUAHAHAH.

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot, the point is that there are girls much more beautiful and smarter, you just have to look, you know? If a woman doesn’t care about you, then she will most likely not care about you later (well, unless you become at least a millionaire).

o
obsessed 03.03.22

With friends who only talk about girls. I imagined this picture, it doesn’t help, I think too much about it:(
MyatKO., don’t you feel that this is a ^ blatant scam? =) he doesn’t bother to paint the details, he just burns out with those who are seduced! :-)
ok, let's imagine that it's not a divorce. WHAT THE FUCK is this nonsense still hanging on the d2-forum ?? :D

Let me write in a moment that my mother is studying for law at retirement age, that I'll point out that she will get hurt the fuck with her father! :D this is a forum of interest, you just need to attribute [offtop] in the topic, right? :D

M
MyatKO. 03.03.22

Obsessed, well, when I took over the post, they told me that 1-2 offtopic topics are allowed on the thematic forum ...

o
obsessed 03.03.22

MyatKO., I feel that before each of mine was certainly the 3rd! ;D