3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22 11:33 pm

[Offtopic] Relationships (Diablo 2)

Hello! I would like to know if there are any relationships with girls among us? I already despaired, erected to myself an absurd dream of one girl. Now I feel like I'll never love again. I write with emotion. Have you ever had such a thing, gentlemen of the Devils?
136 Comments
Sort by:
h
heart carver 03.03.22

Previously, in the event of a chan (or mention) on the d2 forum, they asked to post a photo

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Post a pic, Zach. We want to know the proofs!
VP played poorly today ... oh, it all started so well!

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Goodwin Emerald 14
minutes ago
Post a pic Zach. We
want to know the proofs!

Take my word for it! She is the most beautiful, everything is perfect. I'm afraid that there will be cheaters here who will find her, and then they will disgrace me in the social. networks.

T
T Fox 03.03.22

She?

J
JUnnAmmED 03.03.22

T-Fox
Take my word for it! She is the most beautiful, everything is perfect.
No, not that

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Goodwin Emerald
She looks a lot like the actress in Blade Runner. But only on some shots.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Even the hair is short.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

Only in this perspective, and without makeup.

R
Rivnyanyn 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
Lol. Then everything is clear. She doesn't care about you because she's not human.

1Paganini1 03.03.22

normal Jewess :-)

T-Fox
looks like my drug addict neighbor =)

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

She has bigger eyes.

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

I have one friend dodik. He terrorized his beloved for about two years, dragged her everywhere, wished her good morning and pleasant dreams in all social networks every day ... her girlfriends, over time, began to perceive him as some kind of funny appendage in the company. Her boyfriends didn't take him seriously at all. She began to trust him ... and in one fine second he still ripped her off (drunk, from the club, asked to meet ... the people were not at a loss and brought her to him). Well, since then, already half a year, they have everything on the ointment.

P
Patza Vats 03.03.22

Goodwin Emerald PPC he's pathetic.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

I'm not going to write to her at all. And dragging her around to make her trust me. Seized the moment means, rooster, she's worth it.

1Paganini1 03.03.22

Patza Vatsa
boy came to success =)

Goodwin Emerald
He probably did it normally that evening)) for two years))))

U
Uncle Fred 03.03.22

Pitiful .... hmm, how to look. With his looks and physique, someone else would be a total noob. And then the dude set a goal and steadily followed it, and no matter how difficult it was, he squeezed it, he achieved his goal. This speaks of a core in character! That's why I communicate with him
.ZakarumFoot, I thought his example would inspire you and prevent despair from settling in your soul. In any case, you need to communicate with her, otherwise nothing.

Z
ZakarumFoot 03.03.22

In any case, you need to communicate with her
, otherwise nothing.

Doesn't fit a meter. Although he treats me well, and says that I am a pleasant person. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. No need to smile, joke, have fun, but walk like a robot, learn without communicating with classmates, don’t ask anyone or help. And it really hurts, I look like a schoolboy, both in appearance and soul. Walking around with a poker face...

A
Alexey047 03.03.22

No uniques are served from the hell mef (none at all). Only yellow and blue. Maybe something is wrong? MF 130, went 10 times

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.03.22

ZakarumFoot
MUAHAHAH, lie. Got a leg.

P
Patza Vats 03.03.22

With his looks and physique, someone else would be a total noob.

Goodwin Emerald, humpback or something or other deformities?