3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19 07:53 am

Poll: Worst localizer

So what is your worst localizer?
Personally, I think that this is a New Drive(Localization shit,or even English)
188 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homyak-Dzheday 10.09.19

Медиа2000 - issues in Russia, some cheap and unknown games. I don't understand why people buy these masterpieces... And if we talk about the known localizers (such as 1C,Softklab,Akella,Buka, etc) ,then make the choice quite difficult,because each of them has its drawbacks.

K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19

Yeah I just had in mind: 1C,Softklab,Akella,Buka, etc

C
Chaprral 10.09.19

most likely New disc basically, their localization they have so-so

D
Dan4MerC 10.09.19

Scold only the two companies:

* New CD - for the bad translate and localize a very long haul (what will happen with my beloved RE4)
* 1C - the quality is different, but also sometimes pull a long time with localization

G
Gr1nGo 10.09.19

Akella missed... and not once have...the Voice pick up is disgusting...and indeed sometimes not localize the game...and only saw in the text...

C
Cheburashka 10.09.19

Yes, all Russian localizers so-so and some do suck :) I personally only trust foreign localizer since they best toys are always during release and the second pasut especially for gamers what about our say is not real , that's when our will be released at a constant level equal to foreign then I peterkay but right now all settled Russian sucks :)

V
V for Vint 10.09.19

A new Drive IMHO. Rise and Fall - all that is transferred is the box for the game

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.09.19

ND Akella

H
Homyak-Dzheday 10.09.19

In some cases, the company acts only as a publisher of a specific game ,and not a localizer.All the statements about in addition to the inscriptions on the box nothing is translated,is misplaced.

s
sadgarry 10.09.19

Akello...

.MOrz. 10.09.19

XS....I 1C and Akella...like a lot of games that moved the New disk Russobit-m(or how it ATM) no.

D
Denis-Denis 10.09.19

The worst localizer is vsetki sednyashney pirate.

.MOrz. 10.09.19

That's for sure...+tries to buy the pirates?

L
LeeRoI 10.09.19

Think new disc.

m
mityai 10.09.19

Soft club, expensive licenses ...

H
Homyak-Dzheday 10.09.19

Soft club, expensive licenses ...

But almost all localization of Softklab can show off the excellent quality of the translation... Well chosen actors for the voice,and the texts are translated correctly,without grammatical and language errors.

B
Bugaga Velikiy 10.09.19

1.Soft club
2.New CD

D
Dan4MerC 10.09.19

YES, the IC is always in a good translation, I had already accepted $ 700-

R
Renata 10.09.19

party =)
GSC in particular

always try to play the original version

[
[KWAZAR] 10.09.19

If every 5 minutes with the game not throwing it well!