3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19 07:53 am

Poll: Worst localizer

So what is your worst localizer?
Personally, I think that this is a New Drive(Localization shit,or even English)
188 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryo_is_gone 10.09.19

Kudos

b
byndr 10.09.19

Chtoo? ND Games?! The fact that the long game lokalizovany is negative, Yes, but about the quality of their translations is nothing bad I can not say. Lara Croft TOMB RAIDER:Legend is translated and dubbed almost perfectly, Dreamfall the Longest Journey, the X3 Reunion 2.0 - that is, localization sucks in your opinion?! Then I say nothing about Akellovskaya the Two thrones, НВН2, DarkStar One, and sorry, Oblivion.
No need to drive to the New Drive! They are corrected in recent times. And, for those who can't wait to play the game after its release in Europe, produces the English version. And then, though, and after a long time, we get qualitatively translated and dubbed products. Don't look at the past the New Drive, and look at the future. And if they fix it - remember my words.
From settling localizers - Akella, no doubt. Without a soul. Without a sense. Carelessly.

T
Tayler Derden 10.09.19

NeoGames Condom, only games trash... /,-:,-/?:-! Blah

R
Revival 10.09.19

The worst localizer.
1) - almost always disgusting translations. Annoying ugly voice and wrong dialogues.
2) Akella - generally better, but too many bugs with the system of protection. A few licensing games from this company, several years later, after buying discs happened a glitch - protection system does not accept code written on the disk. Accounted for 80% of the discs from Akella to download no-cd, kototorye helped rarely. So the reason is not very rosy relationship to the company of hope is clear.

N
Nikitos22 10.09.19

2 QuaD[DaM4Ge
Here I with you completely agree.

K
KeFEAR 10.09.19

Akella

S
SehtiP 10.09.19

Akello

M
Master TcHiPsA 10.09.19

Media 2000

T
TomatoZz 10.09.19

What opany localizer, which released the game Book of Shadows, hand tear, eyes twisting, leg break, drink a month of warm beer Visherskoe in the toilet not to let go then, and show all concerts Verka Serduchka

T
Theon 10.09.19

Akella.Hate

G
GunslinGa_MZ 10.09.19

Yes, everything.
Can't game while to localize.

b
back_inUSSR 10.09.19

you this,Fargus, do not drive! they folaut 1-2 localized so that none of the nitpicking! well,almost,except for the sound of some talking heads cut( and 1s are not very...messed up with the gold edition of oblivion(well for Mehrunes Dagon???) and falautano,not very good localized...ND-poop,Akella, too(the design is terribly annoying,and even the protection of s. and. e. b. and. L. I. put)beech-also not perfect-get Soulstorm localized,disgusting to listen to! well, for softklab nitpicking-the price of boxes,jewel still rules(well, the same bridge vonted for example)...and the best...)

P
Psihodolb 10.09.19

Akella, of course... too many stocks for them is listed...

U
Ukropchik 10.09.19

Rukomet
Fargus-what are You people! It's not localisator,it's a pirate company! It is the way closed.

M
Mr.Dr.Acula 10.09.19

Dill
Wow, you're so smart=).

U
Ukropchik 10.09.19

Yeah :)
See post 19.03.07 12:42 18.03.07 20:50

G
Guardian. 10.09.19

I am for the original version of games to English language.

M
Ma4eteGT 10.09.19

1C is a very pull with the translation, and often the translation is not comgo best quality

M
Mr.Dr.Acula 10.09.19

The Logrus.

b
babl-trabl 10.09.19

New CD - the botched localization all women and peoples. One gets the feeling that translators and voicing of the characters after completing the work, they don't even look at the fruits of their ''works''. The last grebe - Dark Sector just desecrated poor voice acting, where one voice superimposed on the other.

It is better then to buy the pirates with the original voice acting and subtitles, than listen to this misunderstanding.