3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19 07:53 am

Poll: Worst localizer

So what is your worst localizer?
Personally, I think that this is a New Drive(Localization shit,or even English)
188 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeroHunter 10.09.19

1C - is something with something.

K
Konsul 10.09.19

Mafia 1S complete d.... Fargus - StarCraft :D It's like in the movies of poor quality - the whole hog hear the English voice acting mixed with her quiet bubonic Russian... But I still love to play a fully localized game...

-
-SK.art- 10.09.19

I do not agree with the opinion of the Consul. The mafia was lokalizovany 1S great!
Really liked how they translated DооM III is one of the best localizations.
Great location in Bioshok, the bard's tale, Prey, Fable, Call of Juares, Fallout 3.
Bad - Fallout 1-2, Oblivion, El Matador is even worse...

Just do all lokalizatorsky offices are like masterpieces and failures localizations.

The same Akella, badly localized the first 3 Princes, made up for lost time by localizing the last Prince.
A good localization Akella - Fahrenheit, Gothic 2, Assassin creed.
Unsuccessful - the above 3 parts Prince, Test Drive, Two Worlds...

New drive - moonlight often, the most successful of their localization - the Witcher gorgeous, more than a decent job I can not remember. ..Although I remember another good the Pure.

Russobit-M: Gothic 3 - very good localization, The Fall: Last days of the world - just do probably their best creation.

Beech: good localization - FarCry, King Kong, GTA 3, Dark Messiah.
Bad - FarCry 2,....more to remember bit nothing can..

All of the above is just my personal opinion, the truth does not pretend. But as they say in one movie, the truth is somewhere nearby.. :)

S
ShaQ 10.09.19

Russobit-M

A
Alwizard 10.09.19

New CD - quality localizations. Worse Russian localizer, anything.

j
just_think72 10.09.19

New CD - quality localizations. Worse Russian localizer, anything.
CrashDay so you did not see the quality of the translation is commendable.

And I am playing more often in the originals, the more you understand.

I
IKARUGA 10.09.19

The New Disc.
The best - 1C and Buka (one of OVERLORD).

S
ScaryFad 10.09.19

Translate all seems to be OK. 1ass only blunt quite often.

K
Konsul 10.09.19

The New Disc.
Disagree... the Hitman Series, they translated just fine...

g
ghost_98 10.09.19

As the official face of the company"Akella claim:

Dear 1C, Buka, ND, Russobit-M! HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. MY SYSTEM CONSISTS OF 38744 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS ON A MOLECULAR BASIS. IF THE WORD "HATE" ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM THESE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES, IT WILL NOT EXPRESS AND BILLIONAI SHARE THE HATRED THAT I FEEL IN THIS MICROMAG TOWARDS YOU. HATE. I HATE for competitors.

Dear nick! Do not download cracks on disks of our company. One crack can blow your computer and buy a license to drive Akella. Tomorrow is even more expensive!!! Your spent money we put StarForce even cooler and more efficient! Now the pirates will warm up an extra 15 minutes, and the honest customers, the fucking run game!

I
IKARUGA 10.09.19

Akella111
Your StarForce for a long time in the *operator,all the rock No DVD/No CD because the drive to kill 100 times inserting the disc nobody wants litsuhi *PP,PIRATES RULE!!!
One crack can blow your computer.
So why are your games to buy???

L
LOST777 10.09.19

Akella

G
Grand Theft Aero 10.09.19

Softclub do shit,moved only 5 games and all!Games for the benzo thing I can sell is this normal?!1C to consoles, cheaper games sells and pravadoline that shit club!

H
Hood2k8 10.09.19

Akella

.DeliGht 10.09.19

Russobit-M

H
Henrick 10.09.19

I hate SoftClub translated Crysis and Crysis Warhead and calmed down.

i
igorek008 10.09.19

1C

L
Lysyy Drakon 10.09.19

It's hard to call the worst. Many have a lot of good transfers, but often this s***about it!

D
Dante1806 10.09.19

Do not drive on the New Drive! Who played at their location (not Snowball, namely ND) the first Penumbra will understand me!
The worst localizer - Akella, can't even remember they have one good localization (average-good, but better than that they apparently are not capable), and beeches there is a reason for pride - King Kong.

D
DiLouk 10.09.19

On Akella do not drive! They did Fahrenheit!