3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas Barabas 10.09.19 07:53 am

Poll: Worst localizer

So what is your worst localizer?
Personally, I think that this is a New Drive(Localization shit,or even English)
188 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 10.09.19

New Drive and always promuchivshis Akella. Especially kill those regular patients of a speech therapist that Akella voiced the game.

D
Dan4MerC 10.09.19

Akella have the same actor voiced Lucas (Fahrenheit) and Prince (series Prince of Persia), I strained it somehow.About the rest of the game silent...

_
_Simpson_ 10.09.19

ND, Fargus =)

O
Otec Viktorius 10.09.19

Do not drive on Soft club. The fact that games are expensive is not their fault, but Western publishers, to ensure localized games they come out also in the jewel, and what we are discussing. Personally, the worst I can not call, all publishers have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, I really like Gothic 2 from Akella.

E
Elvin 10.09.19

>>>ND, Fargus =)
Not Fargus localization!!! This is the most that neither is pirates!!!

Here is the New disk greatly slowed down their positions. Painfully long they are doing the localization. And the release of the original English version of protection too dubious pleasure. Besides the failure with Lada Racine Club greatly undermined their credibility.

At Akella lot of low-quality localizations, but in principle people are working, which is good... they are not so bad. There is a very good localization. Just the impression that they are sometimes very lazy... Take the example of the b 1S...

Soft club quickly and efficiently, but prices push them away. It would be more jewelов and everything would be just fine.

1S are just great. Nothing to add. Quality is always on top. Like the trend away from disk protection...

Beech lately had risen. Very high quality localization went. And actor's voice always on top.

Russobit was srednjacima to merge with GFI, but now is serious competition for everyone else. Affects the hold Splintercell and Gothic in their evil hands...

Copper-2000. No words. Shit redkosny. Wonder why they are still not closed... Or he is not ruined... But the only normal localization is Fisher 1st... But all ostalnoe....

V
Vergil 10.09.19

ND. GOD FORBID they fuck up the brilliant RE4.

A
Akatosh 10.09.19

1. New drive for the quality of translation (their in stores and sometimes even put on a shelf with the pirate disks!=)))
2. Soft club for something he did not want to reduce prices and despite the issuance of the series NFS shit there not translated

E
Enterprise_1701A 10.09.19

And there translate nothing!!!...
No,worse ...or at least sucks-7wolf

D
Dan4MerC 10.09.19

Akella + for a pseudo translation NWN2

E
Elvin 10.09.19

Dan4MerC
What's wrong in the translation of NWN 2??? And I wanted to take...

H
Homyak-Dzheday 10.09.19

Alvin,the answer to your question you will find in this thread... After reading it I can confidently say that the worst is Akella localizer...

And the best company-localizer on the Russian market - Softklab.

D
Dan4MerC 10.09.19

Yes, in just a year related to Soft Club has changed for the better )

D
DEaD aka FURER 10.09.19

AKELA AND BEECH, BILBY NAH!

r
rexx2005 10.09.19

Akella: the corsairs and nwn 2!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Morgen Co 10.09.19

2rexx2005
Support!

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 10.09.19

ND - garbage, I don't even remember the last time I bought from them games)
Akella - fine, although the actors destvitelno so-so.
1C - everything in General is good, but with the Flash they really messed up.
Beech - like in overall, MNU base all its localizations.
Soft club - in 2 times more expensive and the sho? But the quality is excellent.
GFI and Russobit - well bought current Gotu 3, kind of liked it)
Copper-2000 - XS, I'm all about the first time I hear it)

N
NOIR 10.09.19

By the way according to one of journal best localization in Russia at the moment is a pirate translation Warcraft 2))

M
Master TcHiPsA 10.09.19

New disc-Shit briefly and clearly the normal game not lokaliseret.
1S-Like-when OBLIVION did not pirate woven sho sho license one of Fig.
BEECH is the most normal because FLAT-OUT 2
SOFT CLUB-did not see
RUSSBIT-last time I bought from her drive 100 years ago
GFI-SUPER Splinter cell 3 is all in Russian
Media-2000-I remember in 2000 I bought modile force I do not remember how crap or good but by today's standards not very very not very.

F
Flinn 10.09.19

of the new drive I only have F. E. A. R. voices all matched perfectly, except for the ghosts, so-so
best, probably Russobit

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.09.19

from the new record I only have F. E. A. R.
LOL! =)
To ND this unattainable standard of quality ^_^