3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Mortal Kombat X: Mobile (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, the mobile version on the iOS platform has been released for a long time. Do you think it will be released for android at all? Or is it not worth the wait? It's just that the content in the game (PC) needs to be opened from the mobile. And no way...
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 04.03.22

5trike
norms, how to download in the Russian region?
Vpn does not download through Hola anyway

T
Traun 04.03.22

It was possible to download through Hola, coins for PC opened. Tied to wbplay and the mime cage costume does not come off, and it is written in the list that it is not completed

l
legik4130subclaim 04.03.22

Help

w
woodmaster 04.03.22

legik4130subclaim
try to log out of WBID on your computer and log in again. helped me)

l

tried now it doesn't work

T
Traun 04.03.22

fak, created the same topic just now
I have the same problem

voodmaster
do you have ios?

T
Tino Verano 04.03.22

Traun
I have the same problem. What's on iOS, what's on Android. On iOS, I downloaded from the appstore to android from the rutracker, and here and there I logged into WBplay and nifiga. Writes that it is done only to collect 2000 coins. Not a word about Johnny. Today on the forum I read somewhere that you need to log in to try until it works out for some from the 1st time it worked, and for some it didn’t always work even from the 10th. If everything works out, let me know)

l

i have ios
Traun

T
Traun 04.03.22

5trike
is the same.
The game for androids hasn’t really been released anywhere yet, and there are no network events yet, probably, as the office comes out in Russia, Europe, everything will work

T
Traun 04.03.22

Got some coins on PC by completing tasks on mobile.
And when performing tasks on a PC on a mobile phone, they don’t give bonuses, for some reason they don’t count.

T
Traun 04.03.22

Android update released today - nothing new - multiplayer battles not available, multiplayer events not available, costumes still not unlocked

T
Traun 04.03.22

I propose in this thread to ask questions about the mobile game.
I already have:
1. In the daily quests for which you get souls, there are such tasks: "Win 3 battles with 1" with 2 or with 3. How to do this?
2. Can I get a gold card by merging? How else, besides buying, can I get a gold card?
3. Silver coins are only needed to buy "Random Card Pack 1"? Can anything normal fall out there - a silver / gold card for example?
4. Has anyone discovered Johnny Mime?

D
DEUS 04.03.22

1) You need to "poke" the task several times. And the rest of it will open.
2) I don't know. But in the future, it may be given for tests.
3) Yes
4) No. This is a bug. Or the opportunity is closed before the release of the game in Russia officially.

T
Traun 04.03.22

DEUS
Thank you!
1) Yesterday I managed to complete "Win 3 battles with 1" Silver Johnny endured everyone, didn’t switch, today it didn’t work, I’ll try to read what it says there, thanks to the souls from these tasks I bought a gold card.
4) Closed not only in Russia, but in almost all of Europe. Although daily events have appeared today, maybe the official will come out today

T
Traun 04.03.22

5) Who opened what characters via mobile phone for PC/console
6) Anyone playing on PC/Console opened anything on mobile?

T
Traun 04.03.22

Moved my topic - bastards.
Okay
1) I read in full what needs to be done, but it's still not clear: "Win 3 battles with 1 martial artist" or with 2 special forces. Should I play them or beat them? A martial artist is a monk?

D
DEUS 04.03.22

Traun
Need to win with him. So that he or they are on the team. The cards themselves have their class written on them.

T
Traun 04.03.22

DEUS
THANK YOU!!!

J
Jack Harvey Hell 04.03.22

Fiercely funny to see this - MK X for mobile phones. Second-rate castrated cheap stuff for cutting money on those who use phones not like phones, but like Tetris

T
Traun 04.03.22

Jack Harvey Hell
I don't play mobile games at all, only companion apps for PC games.
I play mobile MK X for the sake of costumes for the PC
The game itself is cool, the graph for the mobile is amazing, for what kind of money? Free to play, with in-game currency you can buy paid items...