3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Mortal Kombat X: Mobile (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, the mobile version on the iOS platform has been released for a long time. Do you think it will be released for android at all? Or is it not worth the wait? It's just that the content in the game (PC) needs to be opened from the mobile. And no way...
152 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woods16 04.03.22

how to do x-ray and fatality?

T
Traun 04.03.22

Meowthfil had
problems with wbplay and both the game and the site went down. wait for
Woods16
Only for gold cards, you must either buy and find a card first 1st special move, then 2nd, then hell. Click on the character card there you will see improvements, and another 20 level of the Persian should be

B
Boris_britva_ 04.03.22

I can’t enter WBplay on an iPhone, I’m on a PC, but I can’t on a phone. Here is what he writes..

B
Boris_britva_ 04.03.22

I click "Yes", but nothing happens.

T
Traun 04.03.22

Boris_britva_
didn't work on my computer yesterday and their site went down, but on the phone it seems to be connected, I didn't try to restart, most likely it won't work. For me, not with android, Johnny mime did not open for PC, and playing on PC does not open anything on android, do you have the same? Maybe they fix it

B
Boris_britva_ 04.03.22

Traun
As soon as the game appeared on the phone - I downloaded it, but I could not create an account through the phone, I had to register on WBplay from the computer. I go into the game on the phone, enter the login and password - it doesn’t happen, the inscription that I showed in the previous message falls out. And I go into the game on the PC, enter the username and password - and everything is fine.

T
Traun 04.03.22

He tells you you want BorisBritva to connect / connect with spinoza.bp... as I understand the saves from the phone will not fly off, so agree, press yes
Boris_britva_

B
Boris_britva_ 04.03.22

Traun
I press .. and nothing happens

D
Dima Zhironkin 04.03.22

Hello! I wanted to ask you: is it worth downloading MKX to your phone or not; Is the gameplay normal? Is there a story line there? Here. And in general, did you like this game on Android and iOS.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 04.03.22

Tried on IOS and completely disappointed. . . This is not a mortal battalion commander, but just its layout without a plot, half of the heroes and this shit with the taste of donat

D
Dima Zhironkin 04.03.22

Oleg Drozdenko
Is there a fatality?

M
MassChester87 04.03.22

Dima Zhironkin
Yes, in certain fights.

D
Dima Zhironkin 04.03.22

MassChester87
But I couldn’t write what’s good there (if, of course, there is one)

30second 04.03.22

if you hack into a currency, then a normal game

D
Dima Zhironkin 04.03.22

30second
Well, you know, all games become normal if you hack into a volute

M
MassChester87 04.03.22

Dima Zhironkin
The graphics for mobile phones are decent, well, as always - if you have nothing to do, you can play. Download and look, the game is free.

D
Double Agent 04.03.22

Dima Zhironkin
If you played Injustice on mobile phones, then when you launch Mortal Kombat you will see the same Injustice, only buggy. There is no plot. You just pump your dudes in the same battles (at the same time, the prices for everything are horses).

D
Dima Zhironkin 04.03.22

MassChester87
Of course, that the game is free already pleases

K
Kosh13 04.03.22

One-button thing. It’s worth cutting yourself only if there’s nothing to do somewhere along the way. Well, for the sake of bonuses for a large MK.

O
Overperfect 04.03.22

The same garbage, it also does not allow you to choose a faction, writes that there is no Internet connection.