3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Mortal Kombat X: Mobile (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, the mobile version on the iOS platform has been released for a long time. Do you think it will be released for android at all? Or is it not worth the wait? It's just that the content in the game (PC) needs to be opened from the mobile. And no way...
152 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overperfect 04.03.22

O
Overperfect 04.03.22

O
Oleg Drozdenko 04.03.22

Dima Zhironkin
how do you answer they seem to be there and they are as if not there, it's like Sasha Gray's boobs.
The combat is boring and monotonous. Fatality is only in a fight with the boss. And then it was decided for you what kind of fighter this fatality will be. And certainly not as spectacular. This game is not worth the time and space spent on your device =)

D
DeadDV 04.03.22

Has anyone opened the skin for Johnny Cage in the android version?

k
kriwitzckaya 04.03.22

What to do if it gives a connection error?

D
DeadDV 04.03.22

Has anyone opened the skin for Johnny Cage in the android version?

M
Maria Stukasheva 04.03.22

Tell me, is it possible for two people from two different accounts to play MK10 on the same phone in turn? I'm trying to do something, I can't find anything. Maybe someone knows, or tried.

w
woodmaster 04.03.22

Maria Stukasheva
In theory, it is possible, but for this you will need to constantly change the WBID (settings - profile - change wbid)

A
Alexirius 04.03.22

Has anyone opened Raiden on IOS?
can not understand! in some chaotic way, a test appears. That writes that another 17 days! it disappears!
There is no reward for passing tests!
Who thread faced this problem? If yes! how to solve it?

T
Traun 04.03.22

Aleksirius
On android never wrote when the test

Yesterday added Scorpio Inzhastis as a friend twice. How could anyone open them? It still doesn't work for me: play on computer open on android...

A
Alexirius 04.03.22

Traun
also opened everything on the computer. License. on the iPhone, they didn’t give a damn!
Does anyone have any tips, hints or suggestions!? Why do some people have everything open, while others do not have half?
What does it depend on?

B
Boris Yumankulov 04.03.22

How to fix the error I play one battle then in the lobby do not load do not fucking help

B
Boris Yumankulov 04.03.22

My friend opened

T
Traun 04.03.22

Aleksirius,
one English speaker wrote to me on Steam that everything is open with him, and in general, many people have it open.
There is a suspicion that a patch has been released on the console that fixes this garbage, which is coming out tomorrow on PC, so we are waiting

A
Alexirius 04.03.22

Traun
It would be nice if that turned out to be true!
Thanks for the info!

T
Traun 04.03.22

Aleksirius is an
English speaker, I read it wrong, he also has everything closed on his mobile.
Waiting for the patch and watching

T
Traun 04.03.22

WB insists everything should work
Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry that you have difficulties with receiving unlocks in Mortal Kombat X for Android, which you have earned while playing on PC.

I see that as you have received bonuses earned in Android on your PC game, so we hope that the following will help:

- ensure both your mobile and console are signed into the same WBPlay account
- ensure you have the latest game updates installed,
- log out and back into your WBID and then allow a period of 48 hours to pass before checking again for your unlocks.
- ensure you have completed the tutorial

You can receive cross-platform rewards you have unlocked in the mobile game by pressing the NetherRealm logo at the bottom-left of the home screen. This opens the Notification tray where unclaimed rewards can be claimed.
​Thank
you,

T
ThrLars 04.03.22

Cassie Cage Gold Cuts Meat

A
Alexirius 04.03.22

Traun
Let's wait for a patch or updates!
Since the entrance-exit from the WB account does not lead to anything!

T
Traun 04.03.22

Aleksirius
patch did not help. WB replied:

Greetings ,

Thank you for getting back to us. Please could you allow for 48 hours for DLC to become active? With new game updates, this may be necessary, still.

Please do get back to us if the difficulty persists.

Thank you

Stephen I