3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Mortal Kombat X: Mobile (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, the mobile version on the iOS platform has been released for a long time. Do you think it will be released for android at all? Or is it not worth the wait? It's just that the content in the game (PC) needs to be opened from the mobile. And no way...
152 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Harvey Hell 04.03.22

Traun
Oh, is there anything free of charge in the game? This surprises me! Then the marketing ploy is understandable ...
But again, for a mobile phone, the graph is awesome, and not in general, the graph is awesome, it's still awesome in the original game.
And I'll still be thinking. that the phone is needed to resolve issues at a distance, and not for playing under-games

T
Traun 04.03.22

Jack Harvey Hell
I opened the Farmer Jax skin for PC, I play mobile for a reason

T
Traun 04.03.22

Towers on map 4 are not destroyed after passing them?

D
Dmitry Kresankov 04.03.22

Traun
Looks like not.

T
Traun 04.03.22

Is online play available on ios?

P
PavliJones 04.03.22

Who opened the costumes of Jax and Johnny on a mobile phone, tell us in more detail how and what.
Today downloaded from PlayMarket MK went to the account, but there is no confirmation that Johnny has opened, although the rest of the actions are displayed (Win your first battle - 2,500 coins, etc.)

T
Traun 04.03.22

PavliJones
Johnny doesn't work for anyone yet.
Jax needs to complete 3 sequences. Can't do it quickly

T
Traun 04.03.22

PavliJones
We can't open Scorp Injustice and Mileena Klassic without a multiplayer game, but I think the network will appear soon

P
PavliJones 04.03.22

TraunThank's))

D
Devilwings83 04.03.22

I play the mobile version on iPhone. I have already opened 7 golden characters. without spending a single ruble. I log into wbplay account. every time after completing the task. I get souls.

T
Traun 04.03.22

Devilwings83 did the
same, but after playing for 4 days without leaving / logging in, I saw that the more days you play in a row, the better the daily bonus. The sense of these golden characters is 0 - he played on the grid against the type he has 3 golden Persians with a merger of 7 each, I here on Kano barely collected a merger of 3, The option to download characters is only by merging.
Johnny Mime never opened anywhere, and syncing games on PC and opening bonuses on mobile still does not work. You too?

T
Traun 04.03.22

Network battles are considered strange on android - 20 battles played, 10 definitely won, and in the opening of bonuses I only ticked 5, for some reason they didn’t count 10

D
DICKtator1401 04.03.22

Traun
3 sequences = 3 towers ?

T
Traun 04.03.22

DICKtator1401
No, there the map is divided into sections, you can clearly see there are several towers on each section, 5-6 like.

S
Sprinter-groups 04.03.22

Guys help out i4 slows down but the thirst for the game is over everything is not very good I can’t defeat the reptile on the 2nd map spent 0 rubles all gradually, connecting to the network there are daily missions once a week? Maybe someone knows how to make money faster, but does not want to enter the network in faction wars? HELP with advice. Yes, there is Ermak ser, Kano is angry, Ken is ser, maybe it’s worth buying someone for Reptile. Thanks to everyone who will answer. GAME LEGEND!!!!!!!!!

Q
Qentiq 04.03.22

lizard imba character, swing it and you can do combos without stopping until the enemy is completely dead, good luck

M
MrHappyKill 04.03.22

Hello, I know that this section is about MK X on PC, but I have a question.
At startup, it always says that the device is not supported, although everything is fine! Downloaded from Google Play!
FLY QI4413 device

M
MrHappyKill 04.03.22

Tired of the window, help with blocking it

l
leon300696 04.03.22

I also have fly. HZ what. I took it for 5k. Not even in the GP MKX. Most likely it just doesn’t drag, which is strange, because GTA: SA is running on high settings ...

O
Oleg Drozdenko 04.03.22

someone else is playing this semblance of injustice or something. . .