3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEUS 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Mortal Kombat X: Mobile (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, the mobile version on the iOS platform has been released for a long time. Do you think it will be released for android at all? Or is it not worth the wait? It's just that the content in the game (PC) needs to be opened from the mobile. And no way...
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 04.03.22

Johnny has already seen the mime in the faction war. And I'm still closed...

O
Oleg Yaroslavtsev 04.03.22

I opened Raiden on ios in tests, the hero is super, reactive, the legendary master sub-zero also fell out, the latest, and for 120 gems, I’m wildly happy, but still I can’t connect to the network game, I signed up, I enter my account data and as a result forever loading, who can help?

V
Vladislav Gusev 04.03.22

what to do if during registration "date of birth" ... after entering, it says that the date is invalid? (

V
Vladislav Gusev 04.03.22

Oleg Yaroslavtsev
do not know why the account says "date is not valid"?

L
LITE33 04.03.22

People, don’t tell me under which graphics to download mortal kombat for android, if I have Intel HD 7 Gen graphics?
And then there is no such graphics when downloading.

D
Dmitry Ostrinsky 04.03.22

People, tell me how to add friends, and is it possible to play with these friends?
If you know, please answer!

e
evgeniy92 04.03.22

Guys such a problem fulfilled all the conditions in wbplay and did not receive an award! How can this be done?

D
Dmitry Ostrinsky 04.03.22

Aliluya, I figured out how to add friends!
Whom itneresuet read!!!
In short, when you take an ally and use it, then after the battle, its icon or something like that will appear under the stat (Nuuuuu ... where it shows the Persian icon and how much experience it gave) Well, in that icon with the ally, the inscription "Request for friendship" click and wait until that person accepts the application)))
Here is the screen:

S
Stepan_mkx 04.03.22

Vladislav Gusev
There, first the month is written, then the date, and then the year.

S
Stepan_mkx 04.03.22

But who will tell you exactly on what day the daily tasks appear, and it will be very interesting whether the development of MKH on android will be ?!

T
Talmas Mukhamedzhan 04.03.22

Who can help I can’t enter the factions for already 2 gold cards and they write to me check the connection

T
Talmas Mukhamedzhan 04.03.22

And I can't connect to wbplay

A
Andrey Babun 04.03.22

Guys, when did the raiden test end? I just don't see the test!

T
Traun 04.03.22

Has anyone opened on the mobile Johnny mime, Sokrp Inzhastis and so on?

T
Traun 04.03.22

The mobile version has finally been updated. Mime, Farmer, Inzhastis appeared. True, in the description of the update they also promised new Jax, Liu Ken and Mileena - where can I get them?
There is such a task for the computer - to win the faction war in a team battle, is this something that is now not available on the PC in a network game? Has anyone been able to play Team Deathmatch on PC?

I
Ivan Lyaluk 04.03.22

My rewards from PC to Android do not go for some reason. and from the android they go, the only thing is that there is no mime. on pc. and should.

V
Vlad Volkalalal 04.03.22

I can’t register in WBplay and go into factions three golden norms cards are more less swung and I want to play a pancake, and I also can’t invite an ally because they simply don’t give him at all, don’t tell me what it is at all

F
FaNat1k002 04.03.22

Is it possible to make a new ACC on the phone with a lvl 1 profile? And it's boring when you wait for the Regen of the Persians.

T
Traun 04.03.22

Ivan Lyalyuk Everything worked
with the last update, maybe you forgot to update?
Vlad Volkalalal
It is not possible to register? Try to log in to the browser, maybe you are entering the wrong password?
FaNat1k002
I have 30 Persians and everything has been passed, it remains only to wait for new tests. Try a new WBID to create it, suggest using the current save or start over

I
Ivan Lyaluk 04.03.22

Traun
is true) the memory was loaded, so I had to manually update it)