3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.03.22 02:26 am

(Spoilers) Who is Archem Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight is nothing but a hallucination caused by Scarecrow's gas. The scarecrow loves to play on the fear of other people, but what is the fear of Batman? To die without saving Gotham from the hordes of evil??? Perhaps the Scarecrow will distribute this gas in the form of an invincible Knight ... And the gas will act differently for each rvz. Sometimes, in the form of the Joker, but as a nightmare, not a material entity. Possibly like a dead father. All this of course in a suit. What do you think?
119 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorras 05.03.22

Marquess
Perhaps ... But the voice of the scarecrow and this knight (judging by the trailers) are absolutely identical

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

no ... these are not hallucinations. the knight most likely either shot past, on purpose, or someone interfered with him

L
L32m32hink 05.03.22

Darth Krayt
Actually, we still haven't heard the voice of the Knight Archem. All the phrases were spoken by the Scarecrow.
Marquess
What if... Batman's biggest fear is everything that was shown in Arkhem Asylum? More logical? Don't you think so?

M
Marquess 05.03.22

Wonder Boy

in Asaylum, if you remember, the Scarecrow failed to intimidate Batman (He also asked him: who are you?). And now, after some time, the Scarecrow may have managed to develop a toxin that would put on Batman's shoulder blades. And how? So that now they are not just galloons, but those that are able to materialize. Materialize into something stronger than Batman. Namely, the Knight of Arkham. Possibly even with the improved venom serum that the Scarecrow took in one of the Asylum endings. After all, between the enslavement of Gotham and the Scarecrow stands Batman. And the only way to destroy it is to create something that is not material in essence, but material mentally. It will most certainly be Scarecrow's gas, which will act on Batman, causing him to have a vision of who will destroy Batman.

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Marquess
is not, this is really the nonsense of an addict. this will never happen in whatman

M
Marquess 05.03.22

Dim4ik126

lol. you've already played, haven't you? Immediately ahead of you, if you ask if I played: I just assumed that it would be so. I do not approve of this

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 05.03.22

I think Arkham Knight is someone Batman knows well. But it's not the Red Hood or the Joker or Damien or anyone else. many people know that the Arkham series is slightly different from the canon and the Arkham Knight is the one who killed Batman's parents, because in the trailer Bruce's father left a will, which means he knew that he would be killed and this killer was the Arkham Knight. this is my guess. I just don't know who else he could be.

T

and about a hallucination, I would not rule out such a possibility, but there are two points that reject this. 1- the developers said that they would introduce this character not only into the game but also INTO THE WHOLE UNIVERSE of Batman, respectively, we will see him again, for example, in comics or somewhere else. 2- judging by the 2nd trailer, then in the final, the Knight attacked Bets, and until that moment, Bets could hardly inhale the Scarecrow's gas.

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Marquess
no. didn't play. and I wouldn't ask you. it's just not in the style of Batman, what you wrote about. it's more like marvel but not dc

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Mr Gamer
about the will... it's just a will, without any secret messages or anything. and the fact that they would kill him, he guessed, because. he was a powerful man in gotham and many wanted him dead

M
Marquess 05.03.22

Dim4ik126

name me one character in marvel who uses this kind of toxin or gas. DC just has one, so there's a better chance of it than Marvel

T

Here's another suggestion.. Arkham Knight was a child raised by supervillains to be the one to defeat Batman. They knew that the day of the final showdown with Batman would come. He has been trained for this since childhood. They taught martial arts all sorts of techniques and other things, inspired him that Batman is a real evil and must be destroyed. They created the real demise of Batman. after all, the developers said that he would not be inferior to Batman in anything.

1-JV 05.03.22

Disagree,
How many years has it been since Bruce Wayne became Batman?
To have a child, after a short period of time?

T

then there are no more options.

T

about the option with the child. maybe it was not an ordinary child, but some kind of genetically improved one, and his growth and development develop faster than that of an ordinary person

1-JV 05.03.22

Perhaps, but he has the features of Deathstroke,
it seems to me that the Knight of Arkham is the same mercenary

D
Dart Jargus 05.03.22

something is wrong with this Knight. After all, there is Prometheus, which is just the opposite of Bats. YES Arkham Knight is a professional killer, but he has traits of Deathstroke, Prometheus and RAS AL GHULA, why did everyone forget about him? Maybe he is the trainer of a new villain, because the rumble survived. Versions with hallucinations can be discarded, because the scarecrow was in the arches of the city, and then you can make a false conclusion that the joker is alive

1-JV 05.03.22

I think it's still too early to draw any conclusions, we don't know who it is, why he needs Batman, it's just our guesses, besides, there
are rumors that the Joker will "return" in flashbacks while Batman is pumped with Scarecrow's toxins.

L
L32m32hink 05.03.22

Marquess
Did someone write about intimidation or are you reading non-existent sentences in front of you? In Origins (which is even difficult to forget), you can see a scene in which Bats hardly remembers the terrible events that happened to his parents, from which one can understand that this is his main fear.
P.S. About a marvel character with gas or a toxin - mysterio to the rescue.
P.S.S. Today a blog appeared that proves that the knight of arkhem is still real, so the topic is meaningless against the backdrop of the blog :)

1-JV 05.03.22

I don't remember that scene.
I remember in 'Batman Arkham Asylum', when Batman first got hit by the scarecrow toxin, he saw Gordon dead, meaning he has a fear of not saving anyone.