3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.03.22 02:26 am

(Spoilers) Who is Archem Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight is nothing but a hallucination caused by Scarecrow's gas. The scarecrow loves to play on the fear of other people, but what is the fear of Batman? To die without saving Gotham from the hordes of evil??? Perhaps the Scarecrow will distribute this gas in the form of an invincible Knight ... And the gas will act differently for each rvz. Sometimes, in the form of the Joker, but as a nightmare, not a material entity. Possibly like a dead father. All this of course in a suit. What do you think?
119 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 05.03.22

kirill643
Maybe nightwing?

K
Kol55 05.03.22

kirill643
The script is too easy. But the little guy came up with his own. like

k
kirill643 05.03.22

Kol55
This is the "final" type.

K
Kol55 05.03.22

kirill643
Yes, the essence is important in the script, if there is a script but there is no essence, then there is no point in reading it. This is how I said it. And so well done, not everyone you meet who will create his own script for the game.

k
kirill643 05.03.22

Kol55
I now have a huge notebook for one film at home, so I was thrown into the army in my fifth year at the institute and I did not succeed in fulfilling my dream.

A
APXMAG 05.03.22

The version of those who thought that Arkhem Knight was Jason Todd is destroyed, a DLC was recently officially announced in which we will be allowed to play as the Red Hood

b
boitsov 05.03.22

APXMAG

This might as well be a confirmation of this version, in the DLC we will be shown how Jason became an Arkham Knight. Although this is too intrusive option, but "if you want to hide it, hide it in the most visible place."

D
Default_z 05.03.22

Speaking of Easter eggs in the city with a secret room, who remembers? where is the reference to the scarecrow and its new toxin, if I'm not mistaken, then there is something with "overseas" cockroaches connected.

M
Marquess 05.03.22

Or maybe it's Robin? Well, I decided to take revenge for the fact that Bats did not say thank you to him, but salvation after the DLC about Harley

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 05.03.22

I can't say 100% but I'm 70% sure that the Arkham Knight is either a clone of Batman or some sort of employee of the asylum.

D
Default_z 05.03.22

Mr Gamer
The clone is most likely, because there was something like that in the comics)

A
Andrey Shunin 05.03.22

kirill643
Naive junkie

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

Regarding the shot - it is quite possible that the Knight either shot past or injured Bats. After all, just killing the Bat is too easy.

k
kirill643 05.03.22

Andrey Shunin
Why is he a drug addict!? I haven’t played Saint Row for a long time, but they bred me once in the 9th grade, and why didn’t you (rename) the ending of the game?

V
Vertebral Golem 05.03.22

What if the knight of Archem is her?!

D
Drunk Homeless 05.03.22

A-llex-A
gjhyj if you know what I mean...

D
Drunk Homeless 05.03.22

So, let's get started, let's say you saw this comment in the topic ''What if ...'', but the point is different - my brother wrote it, he graduated from some institute of directing, or whatever, his current self-esteem is lower baseboard and he does not believe that he will make successful films, the script for two is already there. Why am I writing all this? Need help. Here is the scenario for the ''final'' arkham knight:
The city is being evacuated, the bandits are running around the city. Batman finds the Scarecrow, walks into a room with a tall structure that the Scarecrow is standing on. After not much dialogue and the Scarecrow waves his hand pointing at the door (No, not for Batman to know where the exit is) smoke effect, silhouette, approach and This is the Arkham Knight !!! He raises his head and says , "
Well, hello Bats."
Then Batman asks:
,,Who are you?!''

,,You know''.
The fight begins, the Scarecrow watches with a moronic smile.
Next - Knight throws Batman out the window. They hit the roof.
Fight again. Batman rips off the Knight's mask and TADA!!!!!!! There is some former ally of Batman (sorry, I'm just familiar with DC only through Arkham).
An emotional dialogue begins, at the end of which the Knight says:
,,I will destroy you!!!''
Then the Knight drops Batman, steps naked on his chest and aims. Shot, blackout.
And repeat: Batman lies, the Knight aims, SHOT - the Knight did NOT pull the trigger, he is knocked down then approaching the window of the house (about 150 meters away) and there is Gordon with a sniper rifle. Fight again.
And then Two-Face arrives by helicopter with the soldiers of the Knight. Batman dodges. There is no knight. Later a fight between the soldiers and Batman. He won. A minigun was installed on the helicopter. The hero survived. Later, he shoots a double Bat-claw and hooks the pinwheel to the antenna, everyone parachuted out, and Dent on the roof where the battle was. The battle. Harvey is out.
Shot. Batman goes to the house where Jim was. He climbs in the window and sees everything is torn apart.
Batman;
,,Komisar, komisar, KOMISAR!!!'' He found him Gordon was covered in blood, half dead. Jim
Gordon:
,,He's on the roof... waiting for you.''Coughs'
Batman:
,,I won't leave it like this!

,,I... I have to apologize... for... for what happened then 7 years ago (It seems there is a 2-year time gap between City and Origins, and between Knight and City 5)... for... trying to get rid of you... hmm.''
Batman:
,,You did your duty of catching criminals.''
Jim:
,,Yeah, but you're... a hero.'' ''Closing out''.
Batman comes out onto the roof, there is no one on it except fog and says:
,,You killed him!!!''
Quiet voice:
,,Ha ha ha!!!''
Batman:
,,You will pay!''
Voice:
, ,NO!!! This, you'll pay!''
Something hit Batman hard on the back.
Voice:
,,Pay, Pay, Pay, PAY!!! Behind...
Batman figured out who it was. Several lightning strikes on the back, then on the face. Footsteps... Batman blocks and kicks.
Batman tried to turn on Detective mode. Failed. Contacts Alfred.
Batman:
,,Alfred what happened, why is Detective not working? Alfred?"
Voice:
,,How do you feel about losing a loved one?''
Batman:
,,You're finished!!!''
Voice:
,,HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!''
Batman's thoughts:
,,We need to get to the Cave, but first we need to deal with Ms. Joker.''
Another blow to the back. Batman feels footsteps, turns sharply and elbows.
Quinn:
"Aaaaaaaaaa!"

Knight:
,,The dish is almost ready, it only remains to fry.''
Batman:
,,We'll see!''
Knight:
,,We'll see again?! You couldn't save two people! And he killed one! You lose! You have long understood that you can not save everyone!!! And you can't live without killing! The whole thing is already left for you!!! All this infuriates you to such an extent that you want to KILL! Agree, didn't you want to finish off this, this... Nits!!!''
Batman:
,,A person has no right to take a life!!!''
Knight:
,,And to cause great pain in the right and you have already killed one person. ''
Batman:
,,I used to be in this block and there, as I remember, there was a trash bin, so she's alive.''
Knight:
“How can you not understand?! That a person cannot be cured - he can only be KILLED!!!''
Batman:
,,Then why didn't you shoot yourself when you had inflammation?!''
Knight:
,,I found something to compare! I had pneumonia! And she's possessed!''
Batman:
,,It's a mental illness! Therefore, it can be cured! Difficult but possible!''
Knight:
,,That's it, I'm tired of you! I'll kill you and show you what it is!!!''
The fight began. At first, the battle went on at the crossroads, but later moved to the roof of the building.
During the battle, the Knight contacted the Scarecrow, who flew in by helicopter and dropped some kind of syringe. Later during the fight, he stuck it in Batman and then convulsively grabbed his head.
The Knight for the forest to the Scarecrow, but the Scarecrow realized that he did not control the Knight, but he did. Crazy took aim at the Knight's head, while in the meantime, Batman was sent to the world by people whom he could not save. The knight only laughed and threw the Scarecrow out of the turntable. He fell - passed out in the trash but did not die. Batman later dealt with the nightmares. And he jumped into the helicopter and you kicked the Knight from there - the battle continued. The battle went on for several minutes, and the helicopter was spinning in the air.
Batman later won and broke Knight's leg.
Knight:
,,You won't kill me?''
Batman:
,,Repeat everything I said?''
Knight:
,,Yes, even without killing you are strong and... I think I should apologize for mine-laying Gotham. ''
Batman:
,,So you did it!?''
Knight:
,,Does that surprise you? By the way, let me redeem myself, it's for Gordon - here is the code from the bomb network and for Alfred - lie down!!!'' The Knight pushes Batman away and the helicopter gives the Knight a helicopter. And Batman did not sit for a long time, thought and went to clear the charges.

Not bad for me, how about you?
Unsubscribe, and put + or -, and perhaps thanks to you, great films may come out soon ...

I hope this topic will not be deleted.

D
Drunk Homeless 05.03.22

If anything, I can describe ''two scenarios''.

S
Stinger_Max 05.03.22

and perhaps thanks to you, great films may soon come out ...
Yeah, wait until you finish school. Do not want.

M
MarvelDC 05.03.22

I just got a message from Warner Bros. They were embarrassed to contact you personally, they decided through me. in general, now I'm your manager. they want to know how much you want $ for writing a screenplay for a future movie? the project is very promising, very good money is being made on this! don't refuse!