3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.03.22 02:26 am

(Spoilers) Who is Archem Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight is nothing but a hallucination caused by Scarecrow's gas. The scarecrow loves to play on the fear of other people, but what is the fear of Batman? To die without saving Gotham from the hordes of evil??? Perhaps the Scarecrow will distribute this gas in the form of an invincible Knight ... And the gas will act differently for each rvz. Sometimes, in the form of the Joker, but as a nightmare, not a material entity. Possibly like a dead father. All this of course in a suit. What do you think?
119 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darko Brevic 05.03.22

It seems that the Knight should somehow be connected with the League of Assassins, maybe he was trained with Bruce =)

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

Or maybe it's a wedged Clayface?

c
cev196 05.03.22

This is Brenden the Cop from Arkham Origins. he was fired from the police with his own money bought a suit trained and created gadgets. I'm sure he has a lot of them because in the description they say that he kept a lot of bandits under a cap.

L
LightColorWave 05.03.22

Most of all, he looks like Jason Toda (aka the red cap), somehow it doesn’t seem strange to you: they added a DLC with him (maybe as a background to the appearance of the Arkham Knight). But at the same time, most likely, this is a desire to earn dough with DLS, as is usually the case. "Let's wait and see" how it really will be

w
wolf1022 05.03.22

Damn, somehow too expected, but they also promised that a new character :(

P
Playersaharan 05.03.22

wolf1022
Mm, spoilers have appeared?

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Playersaharan for a
long time. no matter how hard I tried, I still saw ... what the hell is asked to do so ??

P
Playersaharan 05.03.22

Dim4ik126
Oh, I see. Where did you find these spoilers?

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Playersaharan
is absolutely everywhere!!!! wherever there is a discussion of the game and preloading - immediately doherischa spoilers. in steam there are even entire discussions of pindos with spoilers in the very title of the topic

P
Playersaharan 05.03.22

Dim4ik126
Hmm, I'll be more careful in the future. Thanks for the warning.

M
Marquess 05.03.22

SpoilerIt's all clear, gentlemen - this is Jason Todd

m
mishp 05.03.22

This is Jason Todd, you don’t need to invent a red cap here anymore, I can throw off the video if someone here still doesn’t believe it))) the character is very boring by the way!!!

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 05.03.22

I certainly didn't expect this from Rocksteady. but it could turn out to be a really new character, but no, and we got what we got

J
Just Felix 05.03.22

The game is made for fans of the series and the Batman universe in general, and the fact that Jason Todd is the Arkham Knight is hinted many times during the passage.

x
xXHASLXx 05.03.22

Arkham Knight - Bruce Wayne. Todd is a minor character, he can’t be a knight in any way) There is a movie called The Dark Knight and a game Batman Knight Arkhem.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 05.03.22

New skin with old stuffing.

L
Leonid Brezhnev 2 05.03.22

Dear friends, remember that, Batman, glitches, because of the Joker, It could be his old assistant, what's his name, Well ... In short, it could be (old) Robin, the same one, it seems Jimmy, well, something like that

B
Ben Reilly 05.03.22

xXaLexX
is not Arkham Knight - Jason Todd

D
Daniel Alyoshin 05.03.22

Drunk Homeless
Never poke your nose at Ficbook.
This is my city.
*Batman_Mod_Online*