3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.03.22 02:26 am

(Spoilers) Who is Archem Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight is nothing but a hallucination caused by Scarecrow's gas. The scarecrow loves to play on the fear of other people, but what is the fear of Batman? To die without saving Gotham from the hordes of evil??? Perhaps the Scarecrow will distribute this gas in the form of an invincible Knight ... And the gas will act differently for each rvz. Sometimes, in the form of the Joker, but as a nightmare, not a material entity. Possibly like a dead father. All this of course in a suit. What do you think?
119 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drunk Homeless 05.03.22

Brock Samson
He has already finished school ...

Spoiler

S
Stinger_Max 05.03.22

Drunk Bum
Are you done?

D
Drunk Homeless 05.03.22

Brock Samson
Almost moved to 11th grade.

M
Marquess 05.03.22

He is a black. Maybe my theory from the first post is correct.

I
I am Batman 05.03.22

I would guess it's Hush, the devs said they came up with a completely new villain for DC, so I don't think that there will be any of the villains we know under the mask.

S
Stinger_Max 05.03.22

Manhunt1908
Hash was in Archem City. It seems to me that under the phrase "completely new" it is precisely a completely new character that is hiding.

M
Marquess 05.03.22

Or brand new to DC. He looks a lot like Ultron. Has everyone seen the Avengers 2 trailer? Maybe this is how they unite the universes of Marvel and DC

I
I am Batman 05.03.22

Brock Samson
That's what I'm talking about

D
DIYABLO 05.03.22

Zrok
Who do you think is Arkham Knight?

M
Maxis1977 05.03.22

Yes, they just came up with it, it's not even in the comics

j
jesterojoker 05.03.22

Learn Russian, and it won't take long to get there ...

D
DIYABLO 05.03.22

jesterojoker
Who are you talking about?

D
DenAhill 05.03.22

Arkham Knight is a completely new character created specifically for the game, it is unlikely that he is Hush or Jason Tod)

D
DIYABLO 05.03.22

DenAhill
But the developers said that this character is familiar to us

D
DenAhill 05.03.22

ARMenian GAMer
Their task is to interest, confuse, so to speak, and then surprise)

D
DIYABLO 05.03.22

DenAhill
Well, yes, this is also there, I said Khash because in the video his voice is young, so I thought that it was him, and in the AC he ran away from bats, although he said that he would arrest him tomorrow

A
Alec Says 05.03.22

SpoilerPrometheus,
Jason Todd,
Scarecrow illusion

D
DenAhill 05.03.22

The Arkham Knight is not independent from anyone, he is on his own (my opinion), and he also considers himself cooler than Batman in all plans, it can be assumed that the Arkham Knight has known Batman for a long time, but Batman has no idea who he is, so it’s a riddle a) ) the game would come out as soon as possible

G
Glock11 05.03.22

Beneath the Knight's costume could well be Deathstrouk, a mercenary from Origins.
The same complexion, fights - mother do not worry and respect sarcasm. And in the scene after the credits of Origins, he was contracted for some kind of job ...