3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.03.22 02:26 am

(Spoilers) Who is Archem Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight is nothing but a hallucination caused by Scarecrow's gas. The scarecrow loves to play on the fear of other people, but what is the fear of Batman? To die without saving Gotham from the hordes of evil??? Perhaps the Scarecrow will distribute this gas in the form of an invincible Knight ... And the gas will act differently for each rvz. Sometimes, in the form of the Joker, but as a nightmare, not a material entity. Possibly like a dead father. All this of course in a suit. What do you think?
119 Comments
Sort by:
S
Series 05.03.22

Yes Joker again.

T
TEXMODER 05.03.22

THIS IS A BRAND NEW CHARACTER! DRAWN AND WRITTEN FROM ZERO!

s
sam20112011 05.03.22

What would you do if you wanted to create an entirely new character in a successful and rather old superhero universe that has a fairly conservative, long-term, established super-villain base? Personally, I have no idea. But I do know what I would do. I would go back to the original. Did none of you notice why Arkham Knight? Because - the name of the universe, a series of games, comics ... or maybe because the Arkham Knight has already met us ... in Arkham Asylum ... or rather, a certain character who flashed in the very first game in the universe, but only in passing , unnoticed, and in the last game in the universe appeared in a completely new guise ... And no, I'm not talking about Quincy Sharp (he is the Spirit of Arkham), but about a character that we have not even seen ... but heard about. I'm talking about a prisoner who was rescued by Batman (long before the events of the island in the game) when he tried to end his life on Dead Man's Point. I will not develop the topic further, perhaps (most likely) I am mistaken. I will finish my assumption with the words: everything new is a well-forgotten old (in this case, not taken into account at one time).
PS: What if ;)

Spoiler

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 05.03.22

sam20112011
well, it’s understandable why she called him the Arkham Knight, because it’s necessary to connect him with Arkham somehow, and what other cool additions to the name can you think of other than not the Knight ..... I’m 100% sure that he is a new character and he 100% knows the secret of Batman... for those who think it's the Joker, Hush, Azrael, Jason Todd or someone else I know, I advise you to read the prequel comic for the game... The Knight appeared IMMEDIATELY after the end of Arkham City, these above listed Persians, by no means, could quickly change their identity and become an Arkham Knight

A
Alec Says 05.03.22

Judging by the trailers, I'm inclined to believe that the Knight of Arkam is a hallucination of Batman caused by a scarecrow toxin.

T

GillianSeed
read the prequel comic, it's clear that it can't be a hallucination

A
Alec Says 05.03.22

Ashes of Arkham
comic will only be released in March.

T

GillianSeed
has already been released in English

T

GillianSeed
here is the link http://comicsgeek.ru/publ/27-1-0-2212

29SkyriM29 05.03.22

Ashes of Arkham
But in Russian: http://www.jurnalu.ru/online-reading/comicsonline/arkhamknight2015

s
sam20112011 05.03.22

Ashes of Arkham
I wasn't claiming that the developers planned a character like Arkham Knight from the beginning, but just speculating how they could fit a brand new character into the Batman universe in general, and the Arkham universe in particular. It is clear that initially everything went from the addition to the word Arkham - "Knight", which is clear from what phrase it came from, but in order to create an interesting, memorable enemy for Batman, and at the same time a harmonious character for the universe, only one successful addition of the word "Knight" to the word "Arkham" - not enough. We need a study of the character, motives and directly the person himself, who first appeared or at least flashed in this series of games or comics. All the assumptions I've read here have always stated the same gist: The Arkham Knight is just one of the already existing (or the creation of one of the existing) characters who have already shone more than once in stories about the Man-Bat, who simply put on a horned helmet and armor with the symbol of the Arkham Asylum on his chest and went to administer democracy. I suggested that this is fundamentally not the case, and that the developers could have woven into the story that the character of the Knight had already glimpsed in the very first game, but not under the guise of the Joker, Hush, the Killer of Bruce's parents, Humpty Dumpty, etc. , and the most ordinary person (for example, an ordinary hospital patient), with whom Batman had a place to meet before the events of the game, to catch him and put him in Arkham, because of which he harbored a mortal grudge against the Dark Knight, and as a result, in the last game with the help of the Scarecrow got the opportunity to take revenge already under the name "
PS: Thank you for the link to the comic... We'll read it... Again, all I've heard is just thinking out loud. For an indisputable truth, I had no plans to give them out.

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

Perhaps the Joker had a hand in creating it.

B
BLACK SILVER 05.03.22

Rocksteady was talking about this, Arkham Knight is going to be a completely new character in the game.

Y
Yusif Mammadsaatov 05.03.22

Guys, why did you forget about the character who did facial plastic surgery like Bruce Wayne in Arkham City, and the same character knew that Bruce Wayne is Batman, maybe he is our mysterious Arkham Knight. about the guy who did the one-on-one facial plastic surgery, Bruce meets us during a series of additional tasks. I would say more specifically, but at the moment there is no speaker on the computer

D
Dim4ik126 05.03.22

Yusif Mammadsaatov
khash is his name . and he doesn't know that bruce wayne is batman

Z
ZYM95 05.03.22

Oh, you are "fans" of this trilogy, if you forgot or did not complete the extra. missions in Batman: Arkham City I will reveal the secret is Hush, a plastic surgeon, an old friend of Bruce who in Arkham City performed an operation on himself and took on the appearance of Bruce.

Z
ZYM95 05.03.22

If I'm not mistaken, at the end of that mission I mentioned, he said that he would visit him in a cave, which explains where such a suit and technology came from. With Bruce's looks, getting it all is easy.

Z
ZYM95 05.03.22

Or maybe I'm wrong and this is just the matured "Anarchy" besides, this can explain the letter A.

T

ZYM95 the
letter A stands for Arkham and only Arkham... not for nothing he is an Arkham Knight

T

and yes, people here still believe that the knight is Hash, Jason and other versions .. I still trust Rocksteady and since they said that he is new, it means a new character ... it’s not just that a whole prequel comic will shine on him a month after the release games