3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
American 07.03.22 01:20 am

Problems with starting the game v.1 (Dead Island)

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program"
204 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bale132 07.03.22

after I installed the text cracker, this error appeared The entry point to the procedure ?MountDlc@Igame@@QAEXPD0@Z was not found in the DLL engine_x86_rwdi.dll

b
bessonica 07.03.22

yes, same problem

L
LtSlam09 07.03.22

I can’t play with a friend over the network (((we don’t see a friend in the tangle, we can’t join via steam smart from today, it says “it’s impossible to join the game.” Yesterday everything worked fine. We have Update 1 CO-OP something like this. Pirate.

T
Twisttt_RED 07.03.22

People, I bought the game (a deluxe edition license), came to activate Steam, installed it. I went into the game, I choose a character, the download starts and the game crashes. I checked the cache in the properties (3 times). The 1st time wrote that 6 files did not pass the test and were uploaded again, the 2nd time I checked everything is there, the 3rd time I checked everything is there. Updated the drivers for the video card. What should I do?
Computer config: Intel dual core e6300. 4 GB RAM, GTX 9800.

m
mcbrut 07.03.22

Wait for the patch most likely. Call those support and say what the fuck. I have (pirate English rushing normally), but then I managed to put the Russian text. All NPCs stopped opening their mouths. And at the expense of your problem, it's all because of the localization clumsy maybe. Localizers, as always, were disgraced.

S
Shaman1974 07.03.22

Akella, as always, rules!!! The one who defends her and says, "they are not to blame, it was the developed shit that was planted," drives !! How can you, chasing a quick loot, not even test an elementary game ?? Weeds from the very beginning!!! That is, these goats did not even look at what they print ??? And people (like me) pay money for THIS??? At least sue them to hell!!

D
Dr.RBRiddick 07.03.22

I have such a problem. I downloaded the English repack, it plays normally, I installed the crack, it crashes with an error (send or not send a report), I downloaded the Russian repack, the same thing. And it only crashes when the fight starts.
PS Sorry if it's off topic

A
AwE777 07.03.22

A license is installed on a laptop and a stationary computer.
On a computer from Steam, it starts without problems, but on the laptop it says "it's impossible to start the application, try again later"
And when checking the cache, it says - 1 files have not been verified and will be downloaded again.
The pirate was doing well.
Reinstalling the face does not help ...
I don’t know what to think
of anymore .... A friend works on the same laptop.

m
mcbrut 07.03.22

Vedict is better to play the English version. Everything works, there are no departures and the cooperative works you know where)))

J
Jorik Vartanov 07.03.22

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program". How to solve Trouble ??

D
Don_Simon 07.03.22

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Cannot find script dll Dead IslandDIData_x86_rwdi.exe' - I get this after installing the co-op crack.

Windows x64, maybe it's in it?

S
Seraphin 07.03.22

I also start with "closing the program" then Cannot find script dll 'C:Dead IslandDIData_x86_rwdi.exe' something like that. But for all the uninitiated, Akella has already postponed the delivery of litsukha in Russia 3 times. It's not just like that. It's almost like with Black Ops (but it just lags there). Now there is one thought. If it helps, I'll post.

S
Seraphin 07.03.22

I xs what I did - first installed the English version, checked the cache. Then Russian, checked the cache. And everything worked. (For the face)

Y
Young man 07.03.22

After clicking on the shortcut, a dark screen turns on and that's it ... How can I solve this problem?

K
KimKem 07.03.22

At startup, a black screen and nothing happens. In the dispatcher, the process plows the norms. And this does not always happen. Sometimes it starts without problems (I haven’t figured out why
yet).

P
PavelDps 07.03.22

Application Error The

instruction at '0x7855af60' accessed memory at '0x00000000'. The memory cannot be "read".

"OK" - application termination

Checked the integrity of the cache. Did not help.

Russian version. License.

What to do tell me

P
PavelDps 07.03.22

SUDDENLY it worked. What he did, I don't know.

K
Kiznis 07.03.22

I have the problem described above, but it "suddenly" did not work, tell me who knows how to fix it.

u
ultra82 07.03.22

When the Deep Silver logo appears, the game hangs and nothing happens, and then it minimizes and exits to the desktop. tell me what to do????

P
PaveL08 07.03.22

ultra82, try to delete intro videos (there are 4 of them in the game) located on the following path -> Dead Island-DI-Data-Menu-Movies.