3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
American 07.03.22 01:20 am

Problems with starting the game v.1 (Dead Island)

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program"
204 Comments
Sort by:
h
hackerlen 07.03.22

bought a key! I downloaded the game from Steam and now you press it to start, the steam window for preparing to launch the game disappears and nothing happens ... when I try to start it again, this window opens with a stalemate, closes and reopens and closes and so on ad infinitum!!! what to do?? Help!

e
egor26rus 07.03.22

Same problem as hakerlen
Before, everything was fine =(

E
EDGE21 07.03.22

When I start the game, I get a black screen, music plays, and then crashes to the desktop.
What to do who will tell?

K
Krab13 07.03.22

Does anyone have such a problem: when you create a game, it says "Error creating an Internet session" tell me what to do?
Before everything was fine, then steam gave out some kind of crap. Reinstalled both steam and smartstim and the game and files for playing over the network. Still doesn't work.

h
hackerlen 07.03.22

egor26rus I figured it out! Totally Steam restarted it, I downloaded some 900 kilobyte file and that's it)) try it, maybe it will help !! (Hot actions that I did: I started Steam, a window appeared that was included in the account, then it disappeared (Tiva entered the profile) and I immediately launched Vuyt Iceland, well, maybe it will come out in a simple way!)))

M
MsMsql 07.03.22

There is no sound in the game, everything is in order with the drivers, such a glitch is only with Dead Island.

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

Is there any way to run the game without internet? And then if Steam is offline, an error occurs about the need to start the Steam service O_o

M
Medico della Peste 07.03.22

As for those who crash after choosing a character:
Probably your nickname contains Cyrillic or complex characters, change your nickname consisting of Latin letters!

G
Grey_Gris 07.03.22

Gives an error like
Unable to write to the folder with the game. You do not have recording rights!
What's up?

M
MigamaN 07.03.22

meh! only questions! NO answers (((
I have a problem with the launch, just a black screen, what should I do?

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

MigamaN yes, you are right with that =(
license? pirate? well, first of
all - did you update the firewood?
By the way, I have the same problem in some games, but only during screensavers ...

M
MigamaN 07.03.22

pirate!! firewood updated for a million years ahead damn it! update 3 .
the game only teased the first 30 minutes of the game, then it hung, and in subsequent launches a black screen (

L
LeSH 07.03.22

downloaded and installed a pirate,
I start a black screen and write video mod not supported

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

By the way ... Who has a face - did not pay attention to how Steam behaves after activating and installing the game? For me, it constantly began to hang O_o, although it is hardly connected with the game ... but still?

U
Uzhs 07.03.22

I have a problem ... it says "This game is currently unavailable" what to do about it?

A
AwE777 07.03.22

Already the same topic, I'm confused myself ...

L
Llorando 07.03.22

Does it make sense to buy the game if I have an Intel core 2 duo 2.2 ghz, Nvidia GeForce 8600GT, 3 gb ram?

O
Overclock[er] 07.03.22

ImperialAura
Yes. You can play on medium

L
Llorando 07.03.22

Overclock[er]
Cool *ran to play*

M
MigamaN 07.03.22

Pin4i reinstalled, = played again for 30 minutes, then hung up, and on subsequent restarts, a black screen (
update 3 is worth it, pirate, there is no steam!