3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
American 07.03.22 01:20 am

Problems with starting the game v.1 (Dead Island)

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program"
204 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pin4i 07.03.22

Uzhs, AwE777 had the same thing, then somehow it went away...

STALKEROmAr
DocumentsDeadIslandoutSettings
Try opening the Audio.scr file in notepad and changing - API("XAudio2R43;) to API("aOpenAL").

MigamaN what Windows? what vision? 1 monitor?
didn't it hang when you tried to hit the zombies?

Found on the Internet

1. Disable all third-party monitors, check the driver and disable the additional monitor function in it.
Disconnect USB devices.
2. Disable Steam Overlay (which starts with Shift+TAB). Temporary solution, wait for the patch. (But if you have a stim, it’s unlikely that it will suit you)

L
LumN7 07.03.22

My game crashes when I see a zombie, what should I do?

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

borisov-denis96 if the game is without patches, try to install them, there was such a glitch as soon as it came out.

k
kwut 07.03.22

Help the people, I'm already exhausted, writes that it's temporarily impossible to enter the game, and when checking the cache, 1 file is constantly missing. What the heck is that

p
pavlentii987 07.03.22

people help plizz installed the game here Casper immediately finds and removes the trojan and now I turn on the game and a system error pops up. THE PROGRAM IS IMPOSSIBLE TO START BECAUSE THE vorbisfile_vs2008_x86_rwdi.dll is NOT ON THE COMPUTER.TRY TO REINSTALL THE PROGRAM. I reinstalled and this garbage repeats.

k
khorn666 07.03.22

Prue played normally for days, and today Kaspersky detected a Trojan in vorbisfile_vs2008_x86_rwdi.dll.
How to fix???

k
khorn666 07.03.22

Help is no longer required Disabled and then re-enabled Kaspersky
Launched the shortcut and after 10-15 minutes the game started

D
Dubzyy 07.03.22

Diemanshions
-Ultra-

S
SUPERMARVEL3000 07.03.22

Steam wrote that the game is not available, please try again later, and what should I do? Has anyone already fixed this issue??? If anyone knows the thread, write in a personal pliz, I will be grateful

B
BadCompanyMan 07.03.22

Hello. Yesterday I downloaded Dead Island from a torrent. I installed it, turn it on and the following message crashes:
"The program cannot be started because d3dx9_43.dll is missing on the computer. Try reinstalling the program." What to do?

k
kwut 07.03.22

I figured out what the problem was, turned off the antivirus and checked the cache.
The file with a strange virus installed without a hitch and now I can play quietly =)

t
tuma4 07.03.22

Hello everyone, actually the problem has already been raised. Litsuha bought in the steam store. When you start the Russian version, it appears that it cannot find the file common Dead Island DI _x86_rwdi.exe, if you change the language to English, then the window with the game logo just lights up, blinks and that's it. Reinstallation did not help, until today everything worked fine.

Z
Zere 07.03.22

but I have a problem with vorbisfile_vs2008_x86_rwdi.dll did not dare ... added the game to the exceptions, restored the file, played yesterday, but today it is gone again and there is nowhere to restore it ...

A
Alexander Romanov 07.03.22

people, my keyboard stopped working in the game! , what to do ? litsuha from Akkela if anything, and by the way this has already happened sometimes, I just turned off the game and went back, now it doesn’t help (

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

SUPERMARVEL3000 had such a problem, it was solved in this way ...
If you first had Steam running on the 1st computer, and then you decided to put the game on another, and launched Steam with your account on another computer, you should have received a message on the soap , about the fact that someone came under your account from another computer, and you need to give him access to games ... Click on the link in the letter and everything is okay =)

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

BadCompanyMan update direct - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ru-ru/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3

P
Pin4i 07.03.22

SamLeoFisher try to remove it from the list of devices, reboot the computer and look at the result of

tuma4
try to do this -

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5582 - install and upload this file http:// ifolder.ru/25693882 to the root folder with the Dead Island game (For example, D:GamesSteamsteamappscommondead island)

A
ALEX15123 07.03.22

Hello, I ran into such a problem, 80 percent of the story game went through. And then it throws me to the desktop, while writing: Termination of the Dead Island program. WIndows is looking for a way to eliminate this error and blah blah blah .... So every 10 -20 minutes during the game.
Has anyone encountered this, was able to solve the problem, otherwise I'm not the only one looking.
(Disk from Akella, licensed)

M
MUTAHT 07.03.22

When loading a location, the sound of a pop-up error (the game itself continues to load) and endless loading. What can be done?

A
Alikash 07.03.22

Hello. Here is the problem: the first launch of the game after installation is normal, but after a reboot, Kaspersky recognizes the files vorbisfile_vs2008_x86_rwdi.dll, and the same file only with the word engine. Restoring files and suspending Kaspersky do nothing. Installed 2 repacks, everything is the same. Is there a solution to this problem?