3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
American 07.03.22 01:20 am

Problems with starting the game v.1 (Dead Island)

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program"
204 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

changed the language from Russian to English, downloaded 78 bytes, changed it back, started downloading one and a half gigs!

c
carabaster 07.03.22

I already reinstalled the game

A
ApTyPuyC 07.03.22

Zhuravlev
Yes, I already did it, it doesn't help!!!

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

clear, we are waiting for tomorrow then!!!

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

maybe some preparation for DLS

m
matt murdock 07.03.22

nothing helps and reinstalled, and changed the language.
and rummaged in cofing (xs why)

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

Guys, calm down, there was a small fix, everything works for me again !!!

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

Help pliz, why one save game is loaded (24lvl), and 50 lvl hangs on loading!!! I have face steam!

S
S1LeR.5 07.03.22

People help pliz. In short, the problem is that I can’t log in for my saved profile (Logan 43 lvl), the game crashes, but for (Sembi 1 lvl) it doesn’t know who what this garbage is?

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

I have such crap, Logan 50 lvl crashes with an error, and Parna 26 is all right !!!
Here's the actual error: DeadIsland: DeadIslandGame.exe - application error
Instruction at "0x0464f460" accessed memory at "0x00000000"
Memory cannot be "read"

A
Alexzys 07.03.22

"Zhuravlev" is the same crap, with a logan, in general, I think that saves are buried and do not want to work after pumping ... if it's some kind of incomprehensible glitch.

A
Alexzys 07.03.22

and now it’s some kind of joke, in short, I scored on the fact that almost at the end of the game my save flew, reinstalled the game, cleaned the regs, set it, start it, start a new save under the logan, and after the elevator in the room where he comes to his senses, it starts in general unimaginably that - the house is staggering, it gets up and the rest die like flies, and it is written to me that I did not survive - beauty, what bugs have I not seen yet!?...

Great ... if I can make a screen or a video of this mass suicide after the rescue, but in general the game is not only raw, but generally half-finished, I somehow accidentally fell under the map and while flying, I saw so many new places (not included in game), and this was already in the game THUG2 - well, in general, I think it's worth creating a separate topic "B.A.G.I." - and add screenshots and other crap there, because I haven't laughed so much at ridiculous bugs for a long time.

d
dante937 07.03.22

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program" WHAT TO DO ???

C
Chudo13101990 07.03.22

The game starts, but there is no picture, there is only sound (from splash screens, menus, etc.)
Can you tell me a solution to the problem?

W
Wasilisk 07.03.22

The game was updated in steam and stopped running. the game logo pops up for a fraction of a second and that's it.

V
VirusT3 07.03.22

Also the game was updated and stopped running. As far as I understood this DLC was loaded.

s
subb4 07.03.22

the same bullshit. VirusT3 DLC 25mb??

V
VirusT3 07.03.22

subb4
I downloaded more than 1300 megabytes. I took the game on pre-order, DLC was included :)

C
Cemak1374 07.03.22

Yesterday (October 19) and before that everything worked, but today - when starting the game, the error "The program has stopped working" occurs. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Updating DX and installing everything stuffed in the Redist folder - too. Who else has it?

C
Cemak1374 07.03.22

I think this is a matter of time (since they write that it started after the update). Will work later.