3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
American 07.03.22 01:20 am

Problems with starting the game v.1 (Dead Island)

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program"
204 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirog22rus 07.03.22

I play on normal hardware, I have a license, I launch it through Steam, preparations for the launch are in progress ..... the status says that I'm in the game, and after a few seconds it changes to the status on the network, what should I do?

m
metallistish 07.03.22

I start the game, the error pops up "Unable to write to the game folder. You do not have rights to write."
Che to do something with this, help!

P
Pixel007 07.03.22

Good night everyone, guys, please help. I start my black screen, the sound goes on, then the error "APPCRASH" is there engine

i
isaacklark 07.03.22

Hey people! "Unable to write to game folder. You do not have permission to write." What to do ?

A
Apostol3009 07.03.22

Try running the game as administrator

i
isaacklark 07.03.22

But it really works!

m
mak77777 07.03.22

At startup, it gives an error to everyone already very familiar "The program has stopped working" "search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" "close the program". How to solve Trouble ??

A
Alexzys 07.03.22

Damn, now I also ran into this hemorrhoids, I watched a lot of people here complaining about saves (Save_file), now I have the same garbage, I got to act 3, lvl 11 and throws everything out (loading and flying out.), damn it .. By the

way, if you start the game for another Persian, and then load a broken save, you will load 1 lvl 1 act with a full supply of weapons, an incomprehensible bug, it feels like the saves are mixed with each other.

Akella, version: 1.2.0

J
JesTeR_KR 07.03.22

The game was updated in steam and stopped running. the game logo pops up for a fraction of a second and that's it.

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

Similar problem, the game stopped running after the update!!!

A
ApTyPuyC 07.03.22

JesTeR89
yes yes yes I have the same thing. what to do?

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

xs

D
Dead Luxury 07.03.22

Everyone is like that xD

A
ApTyPuyC 07.03.22

not everyone, some still play

D
Dead Luxury 07.03.22

It's strange, right now my friends and I are sitting about 5 people, we can't go in ._.

m
matt murdock 07.03.22

just that, too, she discovered this problem.
What to do!? I'm starting to panic!

D
Dead Luxury 07.03.22

The developers scored on everything and broke the game ^_^

Z
Zhuravlev 07.03.22

I need another patch and that's it!!!

c
carabaster 07.03.22

what to do.how to fix

D
Dead Luxury 07.03.22

In general, don't * suffer garbage, let's go to bed, tomorrow everything will work infa 100%