3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22 09:47 pm

question\\answer (Diablo 2)

I always have so many questions that I don't feel like creating a new topic every time. In one - this, I will ask. Or maybe someone else will use it, the less it will be, probably not bad) * probably there are similar topics in the archives, but it's empty for now, it will be loaded with norms.
I started littering on cl and for the first time decided to download it not through orb, but blizz on this topic for wigs http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/razvitie_na_klassike_softcore/. But something while she is much losing the orb, will it continue to be so? I'm lvl 50 now.
gc 22cres 30gold | per4i 60gold 3dex 11lres - can you make Akara happy or sell it?
180 Comments
Sort by:
h
hangover 07.03.22

I'll jump in. That season I liked blizz + 1 in the new (without mastery) + 20 teleport. Obsessed "opened" my eyes to 2 litter amulet, with which the price of the flight is 3 (fisk uean!). It's just a fairy tale. Blizz drags unambiguously, even under-inflated helluva lot of pho. 1 in the new was enough to kill non-regenerating monsters. Peppers to my taste - bloody fists. Gosu rings are knocked out from night cain. What else? Wear a sledgehammer on the cold imun, I'm not kidding ...

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

I spent seven skills in the teleport and I think it’s enough, maybe before I always managed with 1 skill in general)

o
obsessed 07.03.22

will go for wigs
Now I'm also for wigs
:'With

a hangover, how can you "open your eyes" to THIS? :D

C
CorvinOk 07.03.22

Obsessed
how can you "open your eyes" to THIS? :D
Komanda Molodosti nawey - komanda bez kotoroy nam ne gity !!! :D
PS poslednee soobwenie v teme 05/26/2012

o
obsessed 07.03.22

BREAKING NEWS: fuck!!! =) if it's not a fake, then fuck it. :-)

CorvinOk, yes there, people already this season ^ lights up on the wave of good luck! )))

p
pirya 07.03.22

I have never cooked a skiller with the help of hz and pgems. Tell me, is brewing skiller by buying pgems a profitable business?

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

pirya
No, rather just a lottery.

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Question to the hairdressers - is it necessary to collect a staff and an amulet for each mule-hole, or can you collect only the 1st one and open a passage to the fool? Will the rest of the mules have a hole open on another map?

[
[Msq] 07.03.22

da

o
obsessed 07.03.22

pirya, if you know other vars, it's better not to brew. you must definitely steam, spending time collecting stones. boil perfs, store on mules, and then boil-cook-cook. and something good may not come out quickly.

Rowwe, da.

3m3m 07.03.22

Ya so 2 raza svaril 20/17 i raza s 10 10/76/44 no potom osobo ne balovqlsa etim zanatiem

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Obsessed
Damn how much time I wasted :D

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Rowwe, if you want, here is a poser from the point "Scheme of reference": WOINK !. although someone makes mb faster.

how much time I wasted in vain :D
believe me, continuing to carry, you are still wasting time in vain. ;-)

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Obsessed
, believe me, continuing to drag, you are still wasting time. ;-)
now I don’t understand, explain :D

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Rowwe, come on, I'll answer in a nutshell? there is only one life.
Well, the explanation itself will come to you, over the years. ;-)

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Obsessed
I knew, I knew - you can't fool Harry :D

p
passed 07.03.22

Blizz .. Fo .. There is not much difference, a matter of taste. Fo, IMHO, it’s more convenient for wigs, however, there is a small chance of accidentally cutting out a summoner at the norm with a stray ice (however, this is only relevant for xs, perhaps). Cold master to max, teleport to max (it's worth it), nova, FM, LM by 1, wall to swing after (good for knocking down regen and good damage, even when not pumped). Download energy? Ahem .. this is too much, in my opinion, it's better to start. :D

o
obsessed 07.03.22

passed, in my opinion, if the mob is running, then it’s easy to close it .. to stun. :-) why CM by 20 and not by 15 (without +sk), for example?

Download energy?
frog choking? I understand! ;D

p
pirya 07.03.22

And a question for crafters: is crafting profitable, given that the ingredients (20 jewels, 10 stones, 10 runes) are taken by pool?

p
passed 07.03.22

in my opinion, if a mob is running around, then it’s easy to close it .. to stun.
Well, Blizzard is still easier to pick out individual individuals (I'm talking about the summoner's mob mostly, in other places the mule is already "in position"), but it's true, nuances .. =)

and why CM is 20, and not 15 (without +sk), for example?
Exactly what without +sk (I have +1 with bts and that's it :D).
-Rez does not hurt, and where 17 (-100), there are 20 ... why not? :)