3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22 09:47 pm

question\\answer (Diablo 2)

I always have so many questions that I don't feel like creating a new topic every time. In one - this, I will ask. Or maybe someone else will use it, the less it will be, probably not bad) * probably there are similar topics in the archives, but it's empty for now, it will be loaded with norms.
I started littering on cl and for the first time decided to download it not through orb, but blizz on this topic for wigs http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/razvitie_na_klassike_softcore/. But something while she is much losing the orb, will it continue to be so? I'm lvl 50 now.
gc 22cres 30gold | per4i 60gold 3dex 11lres - can you make Akara happy or sell it?
180 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rowwe 07.03.22

pirya
An even less profitable occupation. I have already crafted more than 100 perches and have not received any really worthwhile ones. In general, as practice shows, driving wigs is more profitable: D

o
obsessed 07.03.22

passed, at the summoner you can keel everyone who is far from him (cleaning the mule area), put the mule at a distance, keel (again) everyone, indiscriminately, poke a magpie into red tp, and a mule into a regular one. I mean, there is no need to worry about who to kill / leave.

p
passed 07.03.22

Obsessed
there is no need to worry about who to kill / leave
Of course. Just a couple of times I caught myself while cleaning. *clack-clack* xD

Q
QLinkee 07.03.22

It seems to me that you can only try to craft for sale amuli and rings. All sorts of gloves, belts and boots - this is for yourself.

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

I don’t understand, why max the body if you can score inv with mana banks (and 2 columns in the belt). Or maybe you keep it for the anikhs and sticky ones? Tolya, I somehow didn’t drive like that, because I had problems with immuns on Hal, and even though in the second act I flew to the altar of the san and the summoner every seven wigs, but every time there was some kind of a *** tsa. Either snakes spawned right in the middle near the altar, or the mule’s safe landing site in the sanctuary’s lasso was teeming with goal lords. It was unbearable to finish off their max new sales after cutting hp with static, and on the ppl they also regenerated. :D It's
scary to even imagine how I would do it with 1 in new and light masters.

R
Rowwe 07.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Teleport 20, nova 5, lm 1. Everything is fine :D

p
passed 07.03.22

in the second act, I flew to the altar of the san and the summoner every seven wigs
. Make altar-guides, you will fly there even less often.

Either snakes spawned right in the middle near the altar, or the mule’s safe landing site in the sanctuary’s lasso was teeming with goal lords.
Static + wall decide.

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

it was over
anyway, it was hot, because I wore the last wigs already without bo (began to grow up))), on xs, last autumn. Now I won’t drive, it’s better to mow down the mobs in the pit and other 85 level locks.

c
codw 07.03.22

it’s easier to recreate than to suffer forty

Rivnyanyn
when you don’t have to buy mana inventory for each difficulty, when one belt is enough for several wigs - this is gorgeous

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

codw
_

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

IMHO, re-creating and re-distributing parties - infuriates even more than drinking mana.

p
passed 07.03.22

it's easier to recreate
Or get a hammer, as an option. And to give a party anyway "many more times" because of the drop of mules. We are getting stronger. :D

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

passed
I had enough somewhere for 20-25 wigs, and then I didn’t knock out all the runes from them. The guys who locomotive on yeni have iron balls!

c
codw 07.03.22

Rivnyanyn,
well, a maxed-out teleport that reduces mana costs to zero and vartm that reduces costs mb times 2 is like heaven and earth,
the maximum that you have to do is to give out a party to 1 mule (key), and this is done quite rarely, I had only 1 time with 15 wigs the situation when it was impossible to kick the altar with the key, and if you clean it, it will take much longer,

yes
, yes, in order to start it, you still need to swing it, put it on, put it on, open the extra 2 windows with eight already open ... cool option)

h
hangover 07.03.22

Rivnyanyn
once every seven wigs, but every time there was some kind of a ***. Either snakes spawned right in the middle near the altar, or the mule’s safe landing site in the sanctuary’s lasso was teeming with goal lords.
There were snakes on the altar 2 or 3 times in my memory. Skeletons are not a problem, since you just need to break the altar. It is not necessary to leave the mule alive, he needs to enter the tp and break the altar (according to the scheme with a hole, of course).
codw
one belt is enough for several wigs
Well, you turned it down. One belt from the headlights of an oasis to a beetle - this is more like the truth.
passed
because of the drop of mules
I drove six in hell. That is, you need to conduct one additional hell for 6 engines, in my opinion, this is better than looking at the icons all the time: did the mule drop?!

c
codw 07.03.22

I didn’t have a hangover
, now I don’t drink more than one bottle when teleporting (408 mana at 7 mana per TP, forty are dressed in full shit, enough to fly to any corner of the map)

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

hangover
Yeah, minus one mule on the altar, one more on the summoner, well, on the roe deer more, total 4 runes instead of 7. Well, I drove xts.

p
passed 07.03.22

after all, in order to start it, you still need to swing it, put it on, put it on, open the extra 2 windows with eight already open
. In my understanding, the hammer is a must-have on the cl (for xx it’s just a “tractor”). Like bo. Rulit boor even in a fierce spot with a complete absence of +sk, there would be cuts and some kind of fcr.
Open a couple of windows? It's a problem for me too. =)

It is not necessary to leave the mule alive
Well, who cares. :)

I drove six for hell.
Yes, this is the place to be. But I save my nerves only in a3, then bringing "extra" ones, and through a2 I drag all 8.

h
hangover 07.03.22

codw
Well, without cheats it's extremely difficult. Sometimes the magot is issued for a very long time. Or the summoner is given only to the fourth direction.
Rivnyanyn
On xts is a completely different song. I didn't play there, so you know better.

B
Biscop_moo 07.03.22

There were snakes on the altar 2 or 3 times in my memory.
And I have not been there two or three times, not counting the re-created games. Well, if you don’t exaggerate, then about half the time they are there :(.

Well, without cheats it’s extremely difficult. Sometimes the magot is given out very long
. catacombs, prisons of hatred and others, I don’t remember all of them, and not all of them are needed for wigs. then you’ll catch a bun there, there the urdars will lie in the crowd, there the snakes will warm up, in short, while you are rushing about in the nettle, they can stop you if you don’t get treated in time, which is annoying.