3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22 09:47 pm

question\\answer (Diablo 2)

I always have so many questions that I don't feel like creating a new topic every time. In one - this, I will ask. Or maybe someone else will use it, the less it will be, probably not bad) * probably there are similar topics in the archives, but it's empty for now, it will be loaded with norms.
I started littering on cl and for the first time decided to download it not through orb, but blizz on this topic for wigs http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/razvitie_na_klassike_softcore/. But something while she is much losing the orb, will it continue to be so? I'm lvl 50 now.
gc 22cres 30gold | per4i 60gold 3dex 11lres - can you make Akara happy or sell it?
180 Comments
Sort by:
h
hangover 07.03.22

Episcop_moo
I know about the direction in Magot. You're right about finding a hole in the oasis.

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

such a problem - with a mule, without breaking hf into nm, but having a stone with nm mef, I killed the hell mef and could not lift the stone. I went and broke hf with nm and went to kill the mef on hell again, but the stone did not fall out, without it hf cannot be broken. How to be? where can i get the stone? hf quest on hell hangs unfulfilled.

Q
QLinkee 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson Ask Kine
in the fourth act.

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Thank you Qlinkee
!

o
obsessed 07.03.22

where can i get the stone?
ajambeh pashambe eshelbe shaitanama! 0_O
:D

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Obsessed
I forgot everything :)

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

tresher CA eth fall on classic?

R
Rivnyanyn 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson Christmas
trees don't fall on classics at all. Eksepshnel can be maximum rare. There are no other things either.

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson, eth is down. the thrasher crashes, but not eth. ca also falls, but in exceptional form (partizan). you, most importantly, look, look! <;D

S
Saigakov 07.03.22

Have you played chess or poker for runes yet?))

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Can I play runes in Hearthstone with someone)

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

interesting question - for runes they often turn to pump a Persian up to 60? I just got tired of driving, so I decided to change my occupation for a while and download ench litter for this) To what lvl is it better to download it? How much is equal to (luG)? Is it better to conduct this business according to the classics or not?

A
Alexey047 07.03.22

Rolled in. This is my first time playing bn, so... I started playing as a necra - a poisonous summoner, naturally I had questions about leveling up. At the moment I drove it like this. Skeletons - 20, Skeleton Mastery - 10, Poison Nova - 20 After all, there is Rivial (raising a killed monster), maybe it should have been 20, but skeletons are not needed? And one more thing - it turns out that you need to download the ENTIRE branch of the poison to connect passive bonuses, and this is 60 points. But for throwing 1 point into the LOW RESIST curse, you need 7 of these very points. What to sacrifice in order not to pay? Well, the main question, of course, about skeletons - maybe you should start over again so as not to waste time?
The second is a matter of stats. Now it's about 70/60 strength / dexterity, respectively, I plan to leave it that way, then I will finish off the strength to the desired armor with sockets and enter the rune word. The rest is in life. All sure?
Thirdly, a kind person gave me a Homunculus - I will be with him until the end of the game, which means you can drill it and put something. But what exactly?
I play for PvM, thanks in advance

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Aleksey047
poison + summoner - everyone pumps these in their own way. I would throw 15 in skeletons, 15 in possession, on the classics you can 1 in a raise and not spend money, but otherwise the skill is needed, 1 in resists, the entire branch of poison + several in low cut. Skeletons are needed here only so that you can hide behind them. You can swing the bones instead. Or, in general, replace skeletons with a golem, a merk with a golem will normally keep the crowd (if you don’t play on the classics).

A
Alexey047 07.03.22

Harley.Davidson
Thank you) That is, it does not matter who will be cannon fodder - Rivial or Skeletons, ok) So now I continue to play, swinging the poison branch to the full)))

H
Harley Davidson 07.03.22

Aleksey047
rivial do not download more than 1, from items it will be good + ck.

p
passed 07.03.22

Aleksey047
Skeletons are not needed for a NORMAL poisoner. It is better to shake synergy to armor, IMHO. You don't need to max revives. If it really stuck, on 1. Golem (clay) + master + summon cut once to swing - and that's enough.
In homa um/pd/shael (if block; not sure if 1 frame is worth it, but still). In general, you need a TO shield (for a bonus, pepper with a belt). Stats for gear / block (it is assumed that you have it or will probably have it), vita - the rest.

Harley.Davidson
Up to 80 so-and-so (to put on arakh). Or up to 75 under torch. Or lower (60-70) for less demanding gear. Vesti, ofk, by class faster, get 60 solos - into the lod (I don’t think that it will be easier to apnut in xx in one sting).

o
obsessed 07.03.22

RIVIAL!!!!!11 :DDDDDD

A
Alexey047 07.03.22

More questions.
To brew charms +1 to the branch, as I understand it, you need to look for them at least 3 nightmare acts, and then brew with 3 perfect stones for good luck?
If I passed the norm, then how can I connect to games created on the norm? (I can’t find anything in the menu, there are only nightmare games)

A
Alexey047 07.03.22

passed
> synergy to armor
is a bone armor branch?