3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.03.22 12:46 am

Game Information (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

The second part of a wonderful role-playing game. Despite the transition to full 3D (and what did you think?), We will see the same beloved Divine Divinity. With wonderful humor, an interesting role-playing system, amazing quests and live NPCs. It simply cannot be otherwise.
98 Comments
Sort by:
F
FeBiX 10.03.22

Is there an official release date?

M
Meit Deist 10.03.22

it should be a great game, though I thought Beyond Divinity 2d was shit :) well at least here 3d

S
SelmaK 10.03.22

Will wait :)

V
Vertu 10.03.22

I would like more information about it, otherwise the announcement of DD2, if I'm not mistaken, was a couple of years ago, and I'm looking at the screenshots all the same, have they closed/frozen this project?
it should be a great game, though I thought Beyond Divinity 2d was shit :) well, at least here I
really liked Divine Divinity 3d, although Beyond Divinity honestly didn’t make an impression, in 2008 it’s hard to imagine an RPG in isometry or even in pseudo 3d.

p
pepik1 10.03.22

I didn’t hear anything about this yoke. But I’ll wait, the screenshots are travel.

S
SelmaK 10.03.22

pix.playground.ru

Not even a month has passed since the announcement by the Belgians from Larian Studios of the second part of the action / RPG Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, as comrades from Akella got their hands on the rights to its localization. The game will be released in Russia in the second quarter of 2009.
The developers promise huge spaces for research and unlimited freedom, a large selection of weapons and equipment for humans and dragons, the impact of your actions on the current state of affairs in the game universe, and such an unusual opportunity as creating servants from body parts of dead enemies so that they fight on side of the hero.

# Divinity 2 brings the player back to the world of Rivellon. The lands devastated by the wars of the past are once again on the brink of disaster. A powerful demon comes to Rivellon, and with him evil returns to the world.
The familiar universe of Divine Divinity has been transformed: instead of an isometric projection, the game has acquired a third-person view. The game will have a huge number of melee weapons and items that can be combined with each other. Each quest - original and difficult - will have a multi-variant passage scheme.

# The main character is a dragon slayer, wandering the world in search of ancient monsters. Fighting evil, he will discover new abilities in himself, and eventually turn into a legendary dragon lord.
Enemies in the world of Divinity 2 are people, as well as the most fantastic (and aggressive) creatures, in whose arsenal there are always original fighting techniques. The hero will need every "pumped" skill, every bottle of health elixir to win skirmishes and monsters of the Rivellon world.

B
BlitZ 10.03.22

Thanks for the info! The game must be good :)

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

A couple of new screenshots from the game:

K
KaiN 10.03.22

good screenshots the game should turn out cool the first part was super

K
KaiN 10.03.22

Presentation of the game at GC 2008

The hero of the game is a novice dragon slayer who saves the common people from winged monsters. In the course of the story, he will discover many new talents in himself (for example, telepathy), and then completely turn into a dragon. Not otherwise, someone in Belgium read "No Time for Dragons" by Lukyanenko and Perumov.

Quickly skipping the training episode, the director of Larian Studios Sven Vincke jumped into the vicinity of a forest village. A riot of colors on the screen - neither give nor take Oblivion. Like the brainchild of Bethesda Softworks, Divinity 2 will be released not only on the PC, but also on the Xbox 360. The impression of the insanely beautiful mountains and waterfalls was spoiled by grass that grew out of nowhere a dozen meters from the running character.

After reaching the village, Vincke proceeded to demonstrate the dialogue system and quests. After talking to one of the villagers, he learned that he was buying up the hearts of slain goblins in bulk. By this time, the hero already knew how to read minds and did not fail to use this ability. It turned out that the payment offered by the villager was much lower than the market value of the hearts. Knowing this, the player can make a deal with his customers without a greedy intermediary. Vincke chose this path; the unfortunate businessman got upset and ran to kill the goblins himself. Walking through the forest, the hero can meet a deceiver and help him in an unequal fight with green beasts, or leave him to his fate.

Deciding to dilute the conversation with the sound of blades, Vincke demonstrated the combat system of Divinity 2. Success in battle depends on the dexterity of the player's hands - the hero fired a bow, waved his sword, and then began to dodge blows, making unnaturally high somersaults. Then magic came into play - several goblins were burned in the fire, and one of them fell victim to the Charm spell and attacked his relatives.

After killing a dozen monsters, the hero returned to the village and received the second task in a conversation with a pretty villager. She asked to take the letter to the local blacksmith, but not to tell her husband about it. This quest can be completed in several ways, each with its own consequences. If the player does not want to work as a courier, he will break the seal on the envelope and read the letter or "see" the text using telepathy. It turns out that the gossip made a date with the blacksmith! The unprincipled hero will begin to blackmail her. The righteous will tell her husband about everything - a jealous husband will throw a scandal at the harlot, and she will go to her lover. True, the blacksmith, dissatisfied with the fact that the player opened the letter, will begin to sell him goods at higher prices.

At the end of the presentation Vincke turned the hero into a dragon. According to him, traveling in this way is much more pleasant than on a horse, and it’s fun to watch the reaction of ordinary people. Still, there are benefits from fire-breathing creatures!

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

The game is being made for a very long time, the final product should be of very high quality. The first part was really good, unlike the subsequent "Shackles of Fate", work on Divinity 2 had already begun then, the most interesting thing is that there was very little news from Larian Studios, if not to say that there were none at all - 4 screenshots for 3.5 years of development - not so much. In the meantime, the company has been quite actively recruiting and riveting the game into a quiet one, perhaps for the better. The less you know - you sleep better, the developers did not promise gamers golden rivers with jelly banks, they quietly did their job. If you remember the original Divine Divinity - little was known about the game before its release either - the result is a very entertaining project, I really hope that Divinity 2 will not fall into the mud face down.
Akella will localize the game in Russia, as mentioned above - http://www.akella.ru/Game.aspx?id=2062 - let's hope for high-quality localization, for its part, Akella promised us the release of Divinity 2: Ego Draconis simultaneously with the whole world.

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

How deep is Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, an RPG from Belgian developer Larian Studios? Here is one example. In a nearby tavern, you came across soldiers in military armor. Soldiers have taken over the tavern and driven the locals out of their favorite place to wet their throats. You have a choice: you can walk past or get into a fight. If you win, the soldiers will leave the city, and the townspeople will be eternally grateful to you and will definitely put down a pint of cold beer.
Naturally, you join the fight. Since you are well trained, you have a huge sword at your disposal, longer than your body, you knock enemies down with it, the commander of the soldiers suddenly appears interrupting the battle, he wants to know what is happening. You can tell him the truth that his people are drunkards and brawlers brought a lot of trouble to the villagers, then the commander will send his people to carry out the task in the dead forest as a punishment, or you can take pity on them and tell the commander that you calmed the tipsy youngster who did not control himself. The commander immediately sends the soldiers back to the barracks. The townspeople return to the tavern to celebrate.
But the quest doesn't end there. You go to the soldiers in the barracks, they want to thank you for not betraying them, but playing RPG games you are not paid for friendship. You threaten the soldiers that you will tell the commander the whole truth if they do not pay you back. They agree and tell about the commander's secret stash, where various goods are hidden, which he wants to sell on the black market. Do you immediately run for goods? No, you go to the commander and talk about what really happened in the village tavern. An angry commander retires from his quarters to punish the soldiers, while you quietly steal hidden goods :)
"There are many ways to ruin people's lives in this game," said Larian studio head Swen Vincke.

K
KaiN 10.03.22

yes Kavalera interesting review of the quest

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

New art:

and wallpaper ;)

K
KaiN 10.03.22

good selection

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

Very exciting video from GamesConvention 2008 in three parts, the quality leaves much to be desired:
http://ru.

After watching these videos - I declare with confidence - this game will be the best RPG game of 2009, 100% the game will surpass Oblivion / Gothic 3, 4 / The Witcher .....
The game looks excellent my rating is 10/10.
All other games faded into the background, I'm waiting for Divinity 2

Also watch the HD version of the official trailer:
http://www.gamershell.com/tv/14126.html

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

Attention!
Finally updated the official website of the game http://www.divinity2.com

d
dog33 10.03.22

Akella's website (http://ru.akella.com/Game.aspx?id=2062) has the following info:
# Foreign publisher:
dtp entertainment AG

and its website also has a release date: Veröffentlichung
: 07/24/2009 http:/ /www.dtp-entertainment.com/de/games/game_detail.php?id=2449&landid=2

K
KaiN 10.03.22

waiting for july

N
Nightmare 10.03.22

I won’t give 10 points, sorry, the game promises to be impressive, but they don’t appreciate videos and screenshots, so for now my rating is 9.0 points, as I evaluate it, I’ll say my exact assessment. Looking forward to a good long good RPG