3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.03.22 12:46 am

Game Information (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

The second part of a wonderful role-playing game. Despite the transition to full 3D (and what did you think?), We will see the same beloved Divine Divinity. With wonderful humor, an interesting role-playing system, amazing quests and live NPCs. It simply cannot be otherwise.
98 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beam of Dawn 10.03.22

Yes, it will. Already being developed.

c
cepik777 10.03.22

Raging Flame
Yes, it will. Already being developed.

Thanks. I just saw a video on youtube and there the date they say the continuation will be released on 1.05.10. I don't know maybe it's fake. Here is a link just in case

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

In the video - like the already existing Divinity 2 ...

L
Laura 10.03.22

I didn’t understand where it was about 1.05.10. And in the video - and the truth is only what we have already played. Nothing new.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

-Lukash-
I, like Laura, are also not interested in what games you like ... Play at least Arkanoid or Tetris. By the way, at one time mega-popular things ...

H
Holmgard 10.03.22

Some portals are already talking about the continuation of Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance this fall. Allegedly Larian announced at a press conference in Moscow. The publisher and localizer are the same persons. For some reason, I didn't find a word about it on the offsite. Maybe I searched badly?

L
Laura 10.03.22

For some reason, I didn't find a word about it on the offsite.
I didn’t find it there either) Maybe I didn’t search well either)

W
Wesker 42rus 10.03.22

This is what appeared on the 1C website (Russian localizer):
http://games.1c.ru/divinity2_fov/

To be continued!!

C
Che Guevara 10.03.22

Divinity 2 The Dragon Knight Saga (Eng) has appeared in the "shops".
Who will find crack - drop the link. It's hard to digest tons of text in native language.
If anyone does not know: the "knight's saga" is an "improved" Divinity 2 with two addons.

o
oldman| 10.03.22

Yes, and please send me the link too, I'm English. I understand well, but still it’s more convenient to play with Russian

C
Che Guevara 10.03.22

Looks like not yet. Almost every day I watch rekers. Most likely, only torn from the localization office will appear. And wait for her still hoo!

Z
Zloy.exe 10.03.22

Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga came out completely Russified from our domestic localizers...
so I'm wondering where after passing the original, you can port the character in addition ???

C
Che Guevara 10.03.22

No. In any case, the Persian does not roll from the original Divinity. But the new one immediately gets 60 (sort of) skill points.

J
JekPodogrey 10.03.22

zloy.exe
No! For that, you can go through the original and the addition more beautifully and interestingly,
especially without bugs !!!

D
DevilBULL 10.03.22

such a question without playing the first part of Divinity ...
is it possible to understand the plot of the second ... (they are connected between each other ???)

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

DevilBULL
You can - if you look through the forum or read the description of the game. Connected.

D
DarkSlayerr 10.03.22

Or read books in the game, and it is interesting and knowledge about the world of the game can be expanded.

A
Anton Kharkov 10.03.22

divinity orginal san compared to the second part of the blood of dragons is complete shit! it would be better if they continued the plot of the blood of dragons and the flame of revenge with a third-person view and did not expose some shit 10 years ago under the guise of a new 3rd part of the game!