3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.03.22 12:46 am

Game Information (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

The second part of a wonderful role-playing game. Despite the transition to full 3D (and what did you think?), We will see the same beloved Divine Divinity. With wonderful humor, an interesting role-playing system, amazing quests and live NPCs. It simply cannot be otherwise.
98 Comments
Sort by:
m
mamont93 10.03.22

better give a crack =)

A
Axevir2010 10.03.22

The people who know the thread is it possible and how to make a non-full screen mode. That is, not completely collapse, but so that it is on the floor of the screen. And then I don’t really know English, I want an interpreter nearby.

H
Hameln-rat-catcher 10.03.22

I think we still have to wait for the LAN, such serious RPGs need a good translation.

K
KirikUS 10.03.22

Hameln-rat-catcher _ well, wait until an official contract is concluded with more than one localizer in Russia, firstly, secondly, for full or partial (i.e., current text without translation) with so many dialogues, and no less small the number of different names in the game that require translation from the localizer, God forbid that localization comes out before the end of the year (and even then it is unlikely), I really would like to hope that the text of Akella or 1C was translated, but there it’s stock, I won’t be surprised if localization is not complete. But always hope for the best!

K
KirikUS 10.03.22

SelmaK
16.09.08 09:32 _ yes Akella us specifically ON_BA_A

R
Rebel 2012 10.03.22

KirikUS 09.08.09 14:05 Oh, but there is still hope))

g
galina7 10.03.22

And I read somewhere that the game should be released on August 14th, but after reading the above, we can conclude that it’s not worth hoping before September 7th?

K
KirikUS 10.03.22

The localizer is NOT AKELLA, all information about this game was removed from the official website, most likely the localizer will be the "snowballs" that localized the first divinity (according to rumors, localization can be expected even until the end of the year!, and there may even be full Russification, i.e. and the interface and VOICE-OVER !!!

And if this is confirmed "officially" I will throw off this "statement" here!
By the way, on the official website of Snowball / Firm "1C" there is a link to Divinity 2, so let's hope and wait! and I also advise you to change the Akella localizer in the section , otherwise it is as visible from her own site in the span ...

R
Reverius 10.03.22

If the localizer really isn't Cakella, then that's good news.)

K
KirikUS 10.03.22

Night Reverrius _ well, at least all the info about Divinity 2 from Akella's official website disappeared "as if by magic" =)

x
xyc 10.03.22

http://xerni.net/games/pc/50109-divinity-2-ego-draconis-2009engrepack.html

a
assassins 10.03.22

1C and Snowball Studios are localizing Divinity 2: Blood of Dragons, the Russian version is expected on November 13, 2009.
Here is a link to the material: http://news.snowball.ru/?year=2009&month=8#A200908171405

p
panyok597 10.03.22

Found on divinity-2.de:

In einem exklusiven Interview mit der pc games Redaktion haben heute Swen Vincke von den Larian Studios und dtp ein wenig aus dem Nähkästchen geplaudert und Details verraten, wie es mit Divinity 2 weitergeht. Ausserdem kündigte Swen im Verlauf des Interviews indirekt an, das ein dritter Teil der Divinity Reihe kommen wird.

In short, it says that Larian Studios indirectly hints that there will be a continuation of Divinity in the future, i.e. Divinity 3 will be developed)

S
Super Kote 10.03.22

Will there be side quests and partners in the game?

a
assassins 10.03.22

There will be no companions.

S
Super Kote 10.03.22

But then there are your creations that you can create

Y
YuAr 10.03.22

People, tell me, pliz, but will the character need to be created, or is the first Persian given right away?

g
grehnick 10.03.22

did anyone get to the flying fortress where you need to say their names to the statues so that the door opens if you dahadil then tell me how and what to call

S
Super Kote 10.03.22

YuAr
Immediately ready

A
Alexandr82 10.03.22

The game can be purchased in the yuPlay electronic store for 349.01 rubles!