3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.03.22 12:46 am

Game Information (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

The second part of a wonderful role-playing game. Despite the transition to full 3D (and what did you think?), We will see the same beloved Divine Divinity. With wonderful humor, an interesting role-playing system, amazing quests and live NPCs. It simply cannot be otherwise.
98 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamer-Gamer 10.03.22

Brothers tell me how to make screenshots?
It's better to ask directly than to be stupid on the sly!

A
Alexandr82 10.03.22

There is only one answer - Fraps

G
Gamer-Gamer 10.03.22

Not sure what Fraps is?

R
RS Jaguars 10.03.22

program for recording video and making screenshots! It also shows FPS (frames per second)
Write in Yandex: "fraps rus download" . Download, install ... Well, then you'll figure it out (the program is very simple to use - a ten-year-old child will figure it out).

B
Beam of Dawn 10.03.22

Brothers tell me how to make screenshots?
It's better to ask directly than to be stupid on the sly!
*Looks surprised*
Maybe not by Fraps, but in the old fashioned way. Press Print Screen, minimize the game, open Paint, press "Edit" - "Paste" at the top. The screen should paste into Paint.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

Dimasi
Most of the participants in this forum climbed the stairs and everything was fine with everyone.

Have you gone through it all by yourself?

a
andro93 10.03.22

Well, Dimasi
, I don’t know, fable is of course a cool game, but divinity is not inferior to it if you play faces, then there will be no bugs

L
Laura 10.03.22

In my opinion, Fable is much more primitive than Divinity-2. The storyline there, of course, is amazing, the missions too, but other than that there is nothing so good there.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

-Lukash-
Fallout 3 is an unsuccessful game - my opinion. At lvl 20 - the hero can do everything. There is no development alternative. The ending of the game is a complete mess. This game did not collect even 20% of the number of fans that Fallout 2 collected.
Same Oblivion.
I don’t like it because of the boringness of pumping - in vain to cast spells or stupidly kill called creatures. Cluelessly. And a whole bunch of bugs - don't go there - freezes, then - don't take it - throw it away ... She's a besetka and a gazebo in Africa ... I won't talk

about Fable
, I haven't played.

Go to the Fable forum, say what kind of "Dragon's Blood" is cooler (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis).
Don't you think it's stupid to tell a group of fans that their dream game sucks.

Brrr. The above is not only my opinion, but also the opinions of others!
Let's speak for ourselves. I have so many negative opinions from my F3 friends that if you post them here, the game will be recognized as manure at the moment ...

The purpose of the top is not to compare games at all, just to express opinions - I liked it and why, I didn’t like it - and why ...
you Diviniti did not like - your right. You can’t give arguments other than nonsense with stairs. Therefore, further discussion is useless.

L
Laura 10.03.22

Dimasi
I played:
In Fallout 3
In Oblivion (I know it's The Elder Scolls IV. By the way, don't you think that those who don't know Oblivion don't know what The Elder Scolls IV is???)
In Fable
And many, many more RPGs!
And I also have my own opinion. I don’t consider myself a redneck and I never equal myself to the crowd - I have purely my opinion, in which thousands of users who simply think differently will not convince me. By the way, your actions on this forum are fucking reminiscent of subtle trolling, do you happen to know why?

So. There are flaws in all these RPGs. If I can somehow compare Divinity with Oblivion and Fallout, then with Fable - well, no way! I remember this primitive system of combat and development, copy-paste locations, these circles with experience that you need to pick up during the battle so that they don’t disappear (like in a children’s game) - well, I can’t compare this with Divinity! Okay, exchanged views - and will be. By the way, I also climbed stairs very well.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

-Lukash-
Every game has flaws. In addition, like the game or not - it's quite subjective. What delighted one person may not impress another ... It's just that in the future you should not compare in similar tops - SOMETHING IS GOOD, BUT THIS IS BAD ... :)

L
Laura 10.03.22

By the way, I am calm and, in principle, ready to accept a negative opinion about the game. But you somehow stated it strangely here%) Yes, and in questions on the passage, for some reason, I wrote this, although there it is generally offtopic. Opinions and truth do not argue. But in general, there, above, on your part there was a fair amount of flame.

By the way, not everyone had bugs in the game.

p
panyok597 10.03.22

Guys, do you still play Divinity?) The game is good, but, for me, for one time. What can I say... Really fascinating. If it has already gone to disputes, then ...
1. First, The Elder Scrolls 4 is being written. Divinity is more dynamic and more interesting than Oblivion'a.
2. Fable starts... Its plus is replay value. Enjoyed it a few times. Fable was once an ideal for me, so I can’t say anything bad about it) But it’s worth considering the fact that the game was released in 2005, sort of. And in Divinity 2, at least you can admire a little graphics. (Although the game is not made on a very shining beauty engine).
3. Fallout 3 did not impress me at all, for me it is slag, Divinity 2 bypasses in all respects.
4. Not a word about Dragon Age... Certainly not the right genre, but it's worth playing. For me, DA is not replayable, which is bad (Of course, optimization is better there, otherwise it can compete with Divinity 2.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

panyok597
DAO as for me, so for 1 time, albeit an undertaking with a non-linear plot. But there are practically 0 alternative builds. In the group, all classes are represented, with all the possibilities. There is no multiclassing, as in NvN ... Divinity wins in this regard ...

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

-Lukash-
Do not expose your family and all friends as losers on the whole forum :) Speak for yourself.

L
Laura 10.03.22

=) Dimasi, really, how much can you look up to someone else. Your purely subjective impressions and arguments will not have any sense here. Against such an "argument" as you have another one: look how many positive reviews about the game. A lot of people liked her.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 10.03.22

-Lukash- Loser

(English loser) - a loser, speaking in Russian.

notice, many on the forum use harsher words - noob, for example :)

No offense, we take your very first post.

So, Fable is a cool game! OK!
Fallout 3 is a cool game! I myself went through it 3 times, okay, we are not talking about it here. OK.
Oblivions - Elder Scrolls 4 - cool. Okay.

We read your arguments about Divinity.

Somebody climbed the big ladders, and when the character climbed to the top, he tries to jump and stand on the ground (as it should be according to the idea), but he doesn’t do that, but the stupid one stands at the top and sometimes falls!

I am silent about grammatical errors, although you live in Russia and you should know Russian as well as I do.

"In divinity - stairs." As I understood from what you wrote, you passed the game, but you could not climb the stairs. I turned to my family - they can’t either. Friends - and those can not. The game is bad! Here in Fable - there are no stairs. This is great!
Note - this is not Wikipedia, but a simple reading of a post written by you.

After reading your review, this is the opinion about all the listed games that develops. Their steepness is in the absence of stairs. This is despite the fact that dozens of players visiting this forum calmly climb ladders in Divinity with their characters, and absolutely no one has this way of moving around. Except you, your family, your family's relatives, your friends, their families and relatives of their families :)

No offense. If you want to conduct competent discussions on the topic like-disliked, then at least take the time to read other posts in the top "Impressions of the full version of the game." Not everyone liked Divinity, a fact, but at least they can reasonably support their opinion. And they do not appeal to the collective opinion of the toddler group of kindergarten No. 9 and the collective opinion of the second grade of secondary school No. 17.

B
Beam of Dawn 10.03.22

Lord, what happened here?)))) Wars with shkolota? Laura, Crowley, well done, I haven't laughed like that for a long time =)

There are flaws in the game, I don't argue. But this does not at all cancel or negate its merits. So it's subjective to say: I didn't like it, so the game is bad, it's impossible. But everyone has the right to their opinion.

c
cepik777 10.03.22

People, will there be a sequel?

c
cepik777 10.03.22

if so, on which site you can see the information about the continuation