3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.03.22 12:46 am

Game Information (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

The second part of a wonderful role-playing game. Despite the transition to full 3D (and what did you think?), We will see the same beloved Divine Divinity. With wonderful humor, an interesting role-playing system, amazing quests and live NPCs. It simply cannot be otherwise.
98 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare 10.03.22

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

Link to fresh screenshots: http://games.cnews.ru/trophy/divinity_2_ego_draconis

-------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Today, Snowball studio and 1C company announced that that Divine Divinity The Birth of a Legend will go on sale in Russia, the CIS and the Baltic countries this spring. Divine Divinity came out way back in 2002. In addition to the announcement, a Russian-language site appeared www.snowball.ru/divinity/ completely dedicated to the game.

It is likely that someone will want to get nostalgic, but it is better to wait for the release of Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, which is scheduled for Q2 2009 for PC and Xbox 360.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

N
Nightmare 10.03.22

Larian Studios today released three dozen new screenshots from Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, the sequel to the hit RPG of yesteryear.

"Rivellon is once again waiting for us in the game, a fantasy world filled with wonders and magic and torn apart by the consequences of past apocalyptic wars. No one really knows why so many brave men laid down their lives in the past, but still, all horrors and hardships have come to an end and a shaky peace reigned in. However, he was deceitful, for the black demon managed to return to Rivellon, again sending plague and nightmares to the world.

The player begins his journey as a Dragon Slayer, one of the hunters who travel the expanses of Rivellon and destroy the dragonkind. In the process of plot development, the character will swear and eventually grow up to the great Dragon Lord, who killed a myriad of scaly creatures and knows all their habits.

The game plot will be very flexible and non-linear, highlighting only the main line along which you can weave your own story. Any action of the player will have several possible consequences, each of which will change the further development of events. In other words, you can replay Divinity 2: Ego Draconis dozens of times, each time stumbling upon something new."

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis is scheduled for release during 2009 for PC and Xbox 360.

+ dozens of new screenshots for the game in my PIX gallery - http://pix.playground.ru/666868/16299/178705/

S
SS86Precursor 10.03.22

Oblivion reminds...

p
panyok597 10.03.22

hmm... the site does not go to her. Akella's release is "3rd Quarter 2009"

L
Lunx 10.03.22

Maserned
Oblivion reminds me...

I've always liked Oblivion. I used to live in this world. And here there are also flying dragons. Super, it’s just a pity that it’s not soon and that Akella is taking it. This is one of my least favorite localization companies. I prefer "New disk" or 1C.

N
Nightmare 10.03.22

Akella infuriates me too, I suppose if they only translate the titles, as in many games from their localization, the original translation is needed only in games like Overlord, in general, on the Akella count :) or let them completely localize.

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

dev interview
trailer with dev commentary
three and a half minutes of pure gameplay with voice-overs

I
IIM 10.03.22

A patch for the game Divinity 2: Ego Draconis has already been posted on the gambling website - http://igromania.ru/Games/divinity2/Patches/?fileid=12411, I wonder if Divinity 2 is out or not. Patch for the German version of the game. On the off site they write coming soon.

K
Kavalera 10.03.22

The German PC version of the game was released on July 23 (officially on sale from July 24).

T
Thor324 10.03.22

there is a torrent ru but there is no crack

R
Rebel 2012 10.03.22

Yes, the game is already on torrents fucking aaaaaaaa

t
tug off 10.03.22

Give me a crack ...
It seems that it should work from the emulator, but nifiga.

m
mamont93 10.03.22

people who find a crack, post it here pliz!

K
KaIN 10.03.22

no crack yet

D
Dunkel_Sam 10.03.22

7 quietly without a crack starts :)

h
happy boolin 10.03.22

and Russified will be?
when?

s
skyvenger 10.03.22

7th September

L
Last Observer 10.03.22

and anglicized? otherwise I climbed a few torrents, somewhere it is not there at all, but on the rest in German (((

m
mamont93 10.03.22

There is an English hole in the game, you need to activate it:
• To activate the English text, you need to go to the registry branch in Hkey_local_MachineLarianDivinity2 and change the value of the Language line from German to English. But there is a serious problem: after about an hour of playing, when the third video starts, the game crashes.

L
Last Observer 10.03.22

But there is a serious problem: after about an hour of playing, when the third video starts, the game crashes.
exactly! and I'm talking about the fact that every Englishman and American will not bother with the registry to play in their native language. One way or another, normal English should come out. version, without problems with the registry and crashes!