3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 10.03.22 11:01 pm

[Spoilers!] Carly. Is it possible? (The Walking Dead)

I hope you understand... To avoid spoilers.
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaRk_LaY 10.03.22

No you can not.

K
Kepar 10.03.22

Have you tried everything? And if that fat man from the first one takes her place, will he survive?

D
DaRk_LaY 10.03.22

I don't know about the fat man, but Carly can't be helped. Although Doug and Carly don't differ much in terms of plot, so it's probably going to be the same.

S
Some guy 10.03.22

Kepar
Dag (fat man) will not survive either.
Of course, he will not be suspected, but:
When the team is distracted, Lilly aims at Ben and ... Doug pushes the kid away and gets a bullet in the back of the head.

K
Kepar 10.03.22

In any case, we'll have to wait what the creators of the game will say. I'm sure they'll be asked the same question. EVERYTHING, I'm not lying, everyone is discussing whether it can be saved or not. Damn, it's just that the novel was already spinning, and so I apologize for the mat ... By the way, there is one thing that I did not disregard. Before they kill Carly, if she intercedes for her, then the line "they say, she will not forget this" will appear at the top of the screen. What is the point of writing this if she is about to die?! Or the trailer of the 3rd episode. There, in general, she is in clothes from the 2nd part, and they deal with Lilly during the day and not at night. Maybe something else is possible for her to stay alive ... But damn, the phrase at the top of the screen is proof of that!

K
Kepar 10.03.22

Here is the trailer for episode 3. There, in general, half of what should have appeared is not there.

M
Mariol 10.03.22

Kepar
I specifically go through twice (two saves) - the first I accept "good" deeds and the second "bad" ones and tried all the dialogues - you can't save her.

F
Fidel_Cuba 10.03.22

mariol
And though to let a bullet in a forehead to this squishy it is possible?

K
Kepar 10.03.22

Fidel_Kuba
Who exactly?

M
Mariol 10.03.22

Fidel_Kuba
Not), only if you are not talking about Duck (either Kenny or Lee kills him)

S
Some guy 10.03.22

Fidel_Kuba
Are you talking about Ben? No. You can, of course, scold him on the train, but kill him ...

J
John815 10.03.22

Fidel_Kuba

Unfortunately, Lee will not go further than threats against Ben, but I would like to.

K
Kepar 10.03.22

And yes, why do the developers say that your decision can affect the game? What's the point of saving Carly if she gets killed after 2 episodes anyway? It turns out I didn’t even save her in this situation. Or Lilly's father. That Kenny's son and his wife. You can't save them, no matter how you tell yourself that your decision is the main thing here. You can delay death as much as possible, for example, Carly. They die regardless of the choice. You only affect small things, such as the relationship between characters. And that is not always the case. An example of this is Lilly's father. He is still evil, even if you support him with all your hands. Even Lilly and Kenny herself. What's the point of supporting even her if she goes crazy in part 3 anyway? In general, I repeat: Little things affect how to delay someone's death, etc. No more.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Did you just understand it? There is zero fork in the game, it mainly affects the spoken phrases.

By the way, they say that she will not forget this, so that the denouement would be more unexpected.

K
Kepar 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
In part 1 it seemed to me that everything depends on you. Because it really depends on you. But the farther the uglier. Everyone dies regardless of you. Which is very sad.

m
madman_92 10.03.22

Ha, it's funny to watch how nerds on the forums, and especially let's play, furiously, furiously mumbling because Carly is being killed (at the same time, not a single one who spreads their muttering against the backdrop of games has Doug - everyone without exception chooses not brain). Although everything is not so bad - "only" 77% of players are like that.
Kepar
Oh yes, it depends, of course:
Spoiler If you lie / tell the truth to Hershel, nothing will change, except for a couple of phrases.
The choice to save Duck or Sean - imaginary, when trying to save Hershel's son - will save Duck.
Standing up for Kenny will not give anything either, except for other dialogues in a couple of places.
If you do not give a gun to a bitten woman in a hotel, she will take it away and shoot herself, as a result of the changes, only the integrity of the railing.
Well, the choice in salvation does not affect anything - only Doug devours all the pies that he brought to the group from the farm and blinds, and does not injure, like Carly, with a flashlight one of the brothers in episode 2. Oh yes, only in the 3rd episode Carly is a little more useful: he thinks to tell in advance that Lee is a killer, and even a little help from the zombies to shoot back.

Everyone dies regardless of you. Which is very sad.
So it was still possible to save Mark, the son of Hershell and the madwoman in the forest, right?

K
Kepar 10.03.22

madman_92 Where did
you get it from? Mark dies anyway. Crazy I don't know. Probably too.

In short, your choice does not affect Che at all. Mostly little things.

m
madman_92 10.03.22

Kepar
I'm talking about this, because judging by your post "in parts 1-2 everything depends on you, and in 3 they die independently of you", they supposedly should be possible to save.
SpoilerCrazy if she doesn't shoot herself, one of the brothers will kill her when she starts hinting about their cannibalism

K
Kepar 10.03.22

madman_92
No, I meant that in the first part, when the rest hadn't come out yet, everything except that farm where you have to save either Duck or that guy, everything seemed to influence you. But then some diarrhea and bullshit. There is no freedom of action.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 10.03.22

The developers have gone crazy... Why did they do this... Why is there no choice to save her... Hmm, this, I'll tell you, is not fair, at least.