3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 10.03.22 11:01 pm

[Spoilers!] Carly. Is it possible? (The Walking Dead)

I hope you understand... To avoid spoilers.
111 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kepar 10.03.22

West Ham United
In case you haven't noticed, I'll say: There's no one to save at all. Only if you delay someone's death. And then once in the first part. Carly or Doug. The rest will die no matter what you do. I wrote examples. And it's true, sadly.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

In short, the game is a hack, the developers were simply too lazy to prescribe plot forks, at least as in True Crime, but they proudly declare that everything depends on our actions.

f
forsakenss 10.03.22

The whole world experienced a Creepy Bathurt when Carly was killed :)

J
John815 10.03.22

Kepar

Lol. But in real life, if someone is saved, then he will definitely live a long and happy life?

3epter 10.03.22

Very sad.
I think the developers planned not to kill her at all, but something along the way they decided to go to extremes (the trailer shows the changes). Rather, they became terribly lazy to continue the story with Carly.
By doing this, they confirmed the linearity of the game, and also showed us how insignificant our decisions are.
It is very sad when the developers follow this scenario, but everything started so well.

z
zl_leshiy 10.03.22

here, except that the emotional component is normal, everything else is done just for the shkolota, their knees will start to crack and their boats will sweat if they are given a choice, and they will not go beyond the first episode, but here you know, press the buttons and choose the first phrase.

but how we don’t have such a choice, whether he ran to save the guy under the tractor or not, he died anyway and the war grandfather will kick everyone out anyway, okay with the farm, but why did you need to save the crazy bitch with her dad? I had a desire to throw them back in the pharmacy (to say that I didn’t find the keys), maybe everything would have ended well and everyone would have been alive, even in the first episode of the series there was more maneuver for any forks.

S
Sova23 10.03.22

Previously, no one said that the game is a hack and there is no choice. That's how they killed Carly so it started. Toka don't tell me what you expected from a zombie drama game based on a violent happy ending comic? This is not a superhero story with a happy ending. Whether an ordinary person, he is not able to save everyone. The developers did not immediately kill Carly / Doug, but let them get used to them well and then killed them. They hit where it hurts, like a drama should. There will be no happy ending in this game, if someone starts having a wild bath due to the fact that they were broken off with sex, then you have chosen the wrong game.

z
zl_leshiy 10.03.22

Sova23
Actually, I said this from the very beginning.
if some school brawler named a theme from his youthful fantasies, why imitate him? here, rather, the essence of the murder is important, which in fact we have no influence on, pay attention to the scene before the murder, everyone, as if on cue, starts staring somewhere to the side, and games were created for this, so that a person participates and tries to influence what something, and not forced to accept a disappointing fact, this shit is enough in real life. so I repeat, this is not a game, but rather an interactive movie, alas, not always justifying hopes, and I think the ending is already clear to many, but it could turn out to be a really brilliant game that catches not only schoolchildren, but all ages.

S
Sova23 10.03.22

Well, as far as I remember, this is the first game of this class from the creators. Experience is gained, then more "free" games will rivet.

R
Ray_McCole 10.03.22

I would have killed Lily right away - so the game is complete nonsense .. most likely I would have beaten her head on the asphalt until my daughter screamed.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Well, I realized that they are hacking already in the first episode - When grandfather kicks out with this coward, whom I don’t even really know, or when, in any case, you get a penny from the core and the cap saves.

F
FireBaT 10.03.22

Well, you lit a burger here. I'm sorry, but in half of the games, you do not influence some moments ... And ... oh my god, the whole game is shit! If you want to influence, go out and influence. It was rightly said above, as in the right drama, they let him get used to it, and killed the hero. Read more books, you will see that this is a common writer's move. And the genre of the game is interactive cinema. Look, sometimes click on dialogues and actions.
I finished episode 3, yes, it's a pity for Carly ... Especially considering that Ben later confessed ... The death of Katya or Kat was generally a surprise. But in principle, it didn’t cause resentment, because I’ll repeat myself again, this is a drama ... So, the game is quite good. Just think you wrote that the plot depends on your actions. They wrote so that they would think what to poke ... Or would there be a better inscription, put a bolt on everything, everything has already been decided for you?
People, but what kind of kindergarten already ....

R
Ray_McCole 10.03.22

FireBaT
I didn’t like the moment that Lee, who killed some man for cheating on his wife (it seems that the man doesn’t control himself very much!), Just took Lily’s weapon and thought he might take it with him .. which makes all the actions of the protagonist illogical. This I think is a very sickly mistake on the part of the writers.

F
FireBaT 10.03.22

Perhaps, if it were not for the zombie apocalypse, he would have lowered his head as you wish ... And when there is such a ****** =) around, views and people can change. =)

S
Sova23 10.03.22

Ray_McCole
Before Zombie Apoc, he may have done that, but he's changed. More precisely Zombie Apoc forced him and others to change.

39448 10.03.22

I went through these 3 episodes a million times and I will say one thing - saving Doug and Carly will not work just like making Lilly stay, apparently everything will be explained further, but for now the plot rails require it ...

A
Alimovserg 10.03.22

She was a good girl...

J
Jack Smith 10.03.22

R.I.P..

L
Lordhedgehog 10.03.22

mariol
same story no exit

b
bbuxx 10.03.22