3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
a
axltop 18.11.19

-cpuLoadRebalancing Friezes removed completely!Played yesterday, half a day on Vulkan all the great fps feel issues more than drx12!but today when you start story stupid departure with the error!Put on drx12 norms loads.but on the volcano wants to play.who faced how to treat ?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

Terentyev Alexander
Today drove by the wireless headset normal flight running game and an hour in the game without surprises.
Strange fps jumps and more than 43 and sharply drop to 30.Play ultra dx12 2K.Think for a long time patch will be rocky, its good, not very serious about the issue on the PC .GTA 5 naerno year 3 or 4 patched to stability, anyway, there are jumps in fps unobservable

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

axltop
No,no decision has been made yet about how to save the volcano, while it is not possible only dx12.

a
axltop 18.11.19

Gleccha
Deleted the folder setting and the volcano returned

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

The volcano adds performance?

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

axltop
Strangely,I have even if you delete the setting anyway dx12

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
Like say add,can't check

a
axltop 18.11.19

Gleccha
Hmm...XS.I have after deleting the settings all messed up.and, by default, was the volcano.and start with it no of departure this time.Although I say well played yesterday a floor of day on the volcano and without dances with a tambourine.and today to depart beginning.hell understand how it works

s
s_kaz 18.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
The volcano adds performance?
Yeah, my screenshots:
Spoiler
Spoiler
That's only Volcano I ever happen crashes with the error err_gfx_state

A
Alert 18.11.19

s_kaz
Is this true?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

s_kaz
Drawing a volcano is weak

s
s_kaz 18.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
Drawing a volcano is weak
I don't know how you noticed it on screen, I feel the game is not noticeable. And if you compare screenshots, then pay attention to the engraving of the butt of the rifle on the volcano she just did better. Maybe you were looking at the trees, but on a single screen the sun behind the clouds, on the other no, maybe so, XS short

T
Terentev Aleksandr 14.07.20

Oleg Adrenalin
Not like it adds performance on nvidia graphics cards. But the friezes especially in the cities (Valentine's for example) I have on there and even sometimes not for 2-3 seconds. DX12 in this respect, a bit better.

T

s_kaz
no look at the picture of the butt - different shade - that's the difference.

T

s_kaz
Well, see how you have everything loaded on the volcano unlike DX12, from here and probably the Frisians have medium computers.

s
s_kaz 14.07.20

Terentyev Alexander
What freezes are you talking about? I don't, if you mean:
Terentyev Alexander wrote:
But the friezes especially in the cities (Valentine's for example) I have on there and even sometimes not for 2-3 seconds
On the volcano I naobrot more fps, but it sometimes crashes with the error ERR_GFX_STATE, but that's another story

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

About the new patch not to hear?When the volcano will return to the needy...

T

s_kaz
Here you don't have, and I have it on a volcano freezes in cities, especially the change in DX12 and helped. It is how to enter the Valentine's update. It just maybe due to the fact how the volcano works. I have a video GTX960 4Gb. By the way of the Lord so long as the graphics card is not detected. Can be determined with 1050/1060 series???

T

Gleccha
And so it is not going away, I play on DX12 after the new again all lost to the Volcano.
Try using Notepad to see what you have written there (all of a sudden DX12)

T

Gleccha
and the chip I have in the menu on the Volcano there are settings, and only when DX12 is already in the game.