3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 18.03.22 02:36 am

Full game impression (World in Conflict)

Today off. sources released the game, the tracker is temporarily unavailable, I will post links later)
104 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 18.03.22

I'm going to this Friday to the premiere of the game in the center of Moscow :) although it's too lazy to tell here, it's clear that the toy will be super :))

By the way, who is going to the premiere of the game? this Friday at 20:00, metro Tretyakovskaya, the All-South Shop, there will be a presentation of toys as it was with BF2142 last year, there will be a drawing of prizes, T-shirts, all sorts of funky for toys, a collector's edition will be sold :)

Whoever tramples, we can meet there :) I'll see a thread from the playground :) so it will die?

r
rexx2005 18.03.22

Here are links to 2 trackers
1 requiring registration, but the speed is normal http://www.mininova.org/tor/896243
2 not requiring registration. http://www.mininova.org/tor/895135

B
Basil 18.03.22

Here you catch) ----> http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=403117

A
Alex Eko 18.03.22

And I also didn’t even play the demo :(. All somehow my hands don’t reach to play Vika.

r
rexx2005 18.03.22

Beautiful game, well optimized, but at least mine flies. It’s interesting to play, it’s addictive, what I don’t like is the plot in the campaign, IMHO it’s too pretentious and stupid, but the respawn in missions is not the topic in my opinion, they could come up with something more original.

M
Maxfold 18.03.22

It's clear, but how does the game look like a "company of heroes" to your mind? Ato I have not played the demo yet, but the screenshots are very similar.

B
BioCry 18.03.22

Maxfold
company of heroes slag! And they don't even look alike! World in conflict forever!!

C
Cheburashka 18.03.22

Toy class people :) I'm already with the people on netik muuhhaa :)

K
KeFEAR 18.03.22

rexx2005
And you take the plot as a merry nonsense and banter, damn such plots except for Tom Clancy in all seriousness no longer does. Remember Red Alert 2... I'm shedding a tear... tomorrow I'll go look for a face, who saw it in Minsk, write.

G
Greep22 18.03.22

About the Game...

First impressions.
Yesterday I bought an English pirate, launched it with impatience, I was so delighted that I simply can’t describe it (for a long time I haven’t been so pleased with games). The USSR attacks the States Hurray !!!!! The only thing is that we actually play for the States and are trying to stop this "Red Contagion" of ours ... It's a pity there is no company for the Russians, but still it's nice to play for the Americans.

Plot.
Everyone has long known about the plot and wrote a lot about it (although I personally read about it just a couple of weeks ago), it makes no sense to tell.
8/10 (Why can't you choose a company for the USSR?=)

Graphics.
The detailing in this game is beyond praise, in addition to gorgeous views and a variety of small objects, it also has full support for Direct 10. Other developers need to learn how to create games NOW look at WORLD IN CONFLICT.
10/10

Sound.
Oh, yes, I have not heard so many sounds of war and shots for a long time. The soldiers themselves are negotiating (both in Russian and in English), aviation reports how much equipment they knocked out, etc. etc.
In principle, I perceive English well, but after listening to such a large amount of English speech, I even wanted to purchase a license from SOFTCLUB in Russian today in order to fully enjoy the game.
10/10

Gameplay.
While I played in a single company (I see people very much praise the multiplayer on the forums, I will definitely buy a license)
Very pleasant camera control in the way of Ground Control, but actually everything in the game is quite simple and surprisingly convenient.
I am an old fan of Operation Flashpoint (and now Armed Assault) was just happy to finally see a real war between the TWO HUGE powers of the USSR and the USA. And then all sorts of terrorists and China, oh how got it !!!
Well done, the creators were not afraid of criticism from the States (according to my information, the Americans welcomed the project very cordially)
10/10

Conclusion.
Undoubtedly the best strategy of 2007, let no one argue, but it has everything that we loved so much in good strategies, excellent video sequence, a lot of scenes during the mission, gorgeous graphics, confrontation of real military powers !!!
Of the minuses, the game can be attributed to the usually stupid AL and personally I don’t really like it when dead vehicles and corpses disappear from the battlefield (even if in the interval of 30 seconds =) .... but this is my personal opinion. And alas, there is absolutely no blood ... bloodless war, comrades.
If you close your eyes to all this, everything is just perfect (can't even believe it)! beyond words ....

Overall rating 9.9/10 Perhaps yes, this is the first impression, but I really want not to be disappointed in it =)

r
rexx2005 18.03.22

And you take the plot as a cheerful nonsense and banter, damn it, except for Tom Clancy, he seriously doesn’t do such plots anymore. Remember Red Alert 2... I'm shedding a tear... tomorrow I'll go look for a face, who saw it in Minsk, write.
------------------------------
I knew that there was such a smart guy who would advise this: with a red alert this plotter would not compare, everything is served with irony there, you don’t believe in him and that’s not required from the player, but here everything is in all seriousness, the Americans are heroes, and the Russians are stupid faceless meat, I’m not talking about the super stupid pathos of which there was no red alert (what is the phrase at the very beginning from the police america under attack), and you don’t sympathize with the heroes, I didn’t give a damn about the fate of Banner, Webb, French, etc., etc., the plot didn’t count, and the company as a whole. Dumb meat doesn't roll.

G
Greep22 18.03.22

to rexx2005 By

the way, about Clancy, here he is really a fan of the war between us =) And he knows how to write well. I even have his book on the shelf on this topic ....
By the way, about his pathos, it’s really a bit too much ....
You see, America loves itself so much, so they show how ra*** they are ...

B
BioCry 18.03.22

people! And there, let's say you can join the players at any time ??? WHERE IN PETERSBURG CAN YOU BUY A LICENSE???

B
BioCry 18.03.22

Greep22
Where did you buy it??? Or downloaded???

G
Greep22 18.03.22

=) I bought a pirate in a tray near the house ... 120 re (Specific)
There are no licenses anywhere yet !!!, they will bring it no earlier than tomorrow ..... next week it will definitely appear everywhere ...

V
Vovan Helsing 18.03.22

I downloaded a license .. from the Club ...
not bad, but .. I won’t fight against the USSR .. I’m a Patriot ..
all the same, they are very afraid of us .. even if they scored on the Russian campaign .. and the fight mode is not enough (( to come and create a LAN .. and with bots .. )) anyway, to play for the USSR mona .. we are waiting for modders who, I hope, will make a campaign for the USSR

B
BioCry 18.03.22

Where did you download V Helsing
from? Give me a link

G
Greep22 18.03.22

To V Helsing

=) Heh, you say the license is from Softklab .... somehow you can’t believe it.
What are you talking about?!... today, September 22, the license did not even appear on the shelves, and you downloaded it.... Troubleshooter!!!

Тpyn 18.03.22

Russian license on sale from yesterday. In the evening there was a presentation in Moscow on Pyatnitskaya. From today, the sale goes on in all stores.

D
Dan4MerC 18.03.22

I'm delighted
What can I just say WOW! The game is just great, the guys from Massive always knew their stuff. And this time they did not let us down and made just a bomb! The only negative is the multiplayer, I didn’t really like it since the beta, so I will definitely buy the full version on the PC, probably the only game that I will definitely play on the PC this year. Sobtvenno I will not regret the money and do an upgrade for her sake, I now have everything running at medium settings without brakes, the picture is excellent right now, I can imagine what will happen at max.

UPD
Now I barely got out of the multiplayer, I change my mind. It's something, and if you play with the right people in general, it's a great tactic. Because of the division into classes, you have to sweat. You can't win a match by driving around the map on tanks, they are easily killed by helicopters, those are easily killed by other helicopters and air defense guns. Overall great, I'm happy. I take the full 100%
Even on my avg conference the game runs on high settings, the optimization of the game is excellent
. And when an atomic explosion occurs, it's generally something that hasn't been in strategies before.