3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 18.03.22 02:36 am

Full game impression (World in Conflict)

Today off. sources released the game, the tracker is temporarily unavailable, I will post links later)
104 Comments
Sort by:
a
ambassador2008 18.03.22

tell me how the game goes? brakes, etc.

D
Dan4MerC 18.03.22

martemstr, yes)

m
max_slayer 18.03.22

Bought softklabavskuyu face!

The game is just awesome!!!! Count SUPER!!!! Shelling is generally a flying thing, the explosions are awesome !!!!! And the MAIN THING DOES NOT BRAKES AT ALL!!!!

CPU: Core 2 Duo E6300 (overclocked to 2.8 GHz)
GPU: 8800 GTS
RAM: 2 GB

K
Kain666666 18.03.22

I have a pirate and it starts to slow down when anisotropic video filtering is enabled GF 8600GTS 256mb 3GB opera and AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200

T
Tiger 18.03.22

And I ran away from Vista because of this game ... it requires 1.5 gigabytes on it and terribly swaps on my max, and on XP it flies right behind the ears ...
And so, the game is super, I liked it, if only not treshachkovoy plot ... it would finally be great.

M
Mysterio99 18.03.22

"And I ran away from Vista because of this game ... it requires 1.5 gigabytes on it and terribly swaps on my max, and on XP it flies right behind my ears ..."
I have Vista and the game slows down ..
If I I’ll go back to XP, then the game will start to go better ???
Does anyone know where the key for multiplayer can be found?
Or buy at worst?

f
frau_helga_ 18.03.22

Yesterday I received a box with a collector's edition!
the game is just awesome.
I play on whist and no brakes, everything flies))

B
Bartolomeo 18.03.22

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
frau_helga_
29.09.07 19:04 Yesterday I received a box with a collector's edition!
the game is just awesome.
I play on whist and no brakes, everything flies))
---------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
And if it's not a secret, what is the configuration of the computer?

_
__ARTemiY__ 18.03.22

I apologize for being off topic, but... I can't play in the "battle" mode, it's empty! Does it depend on the license or not? Is there any way to restore it all??

M
MaxlmuS 18.03.22

Something I was not particularly impressed with, but the graphics physics effects are super, but the plot is crap full, everything is fast, neither scope nor epic. The feeling that America is Seattle and its environs was easier under such a plot to confuse a local conflict in the Balkans and not a war of 3 military blocs covering the whole world. I recall the phrase from the movie Aliens "We sit down and give everyone a neck and fly away" very American. With realism, too, everything is somehow very conditional 4 tanks I have filled up with 100 pieces without loss and this is on hard. In general, Ground Control 2 left much better impressions, it would be better if they created well, or at least 1 more company for Russians on this GC3 engine (something tells you what they will feed addons).

K
KeFEAR 18.03.22

The campaign is great, but the CG videos there are superb, no one knows where to get the song from the second normal video?
And realism doesn’t care, the main thing is balance, because multiplayer, that’s why this ghoul is needed ...

K
KeFEAR 18.03.22

__ARTemiY__ It looks
like everyone has it, I have a face, I don’t have it either, like updates will appear

_
__ARTemiY__ 18.03.22

KeFEAR
I sort of figured it out ... with a network game you can play against bots and that's just what I need, you create it on the LAN, you choose AI (offensive, defensive and passive), for those who have a pirate on the key request, click cancel and that's it, you can play ! This is me for those who want to play in battle mode and for some reason do not play online.

Тpyn 18.03.22

Well, you just discovered America right now

_
__ARTemiY__ 18.03.22

few people don't know...

M
Mal1k 18.03.22

Can you tell me how big the game is? the number of units, the scale of battles, etc.?

K
Korax_DC 18.03.22

In terms of scale - tactics. The number of units under your command on off. servers rarely reaches 10 (Except for every soldier in the infantry unit and not to use Truck zerging, i.e. buying a large number of cheap units). Maps per eye kilometers 2x2.

K
KeSTrel 18.03.22

Karoch, the game pleased me so much that I probably will do what I do with the battle, I’ll go buy a face, I’ll see the lan is full of bugs and crashes, and so on, I’m fucking worried that I took faces. ahahahah .... guys at least tell me how there are many players in the lan or not and are there any problems?!?!

T
TRIARIAN 18.03.22

No, guys, to be honest, I wasn’t impressed with something ... At first I liked it, but now ... Limited in units, and even so, in a trifle.
I'd better return to Company of Heroes (the addition came out by the way). This is where it gets interesting for me. And the physics is stronger, although the toy is six months older. Snipers are awesome, otherwise a sniper sees in WIC no further than a submachine gunner. In general, who has not played, I advise you to try it.

M
Marty 18.03.22

Super toy in my opinion! Been dreaming of something like this for a long time!