3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 18.03.22 02:36 am

Full game impression (World in Conflict)

Today off. sources released the game, the tracker is temporarily unavailable, I will post links later)
104 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sponge Bob square pants 18.03.22

single in ire normal? can you make a dedicated server in the game?

B
Basil 18.03.22

1.How to understand normal ? Check it yourself, we're not complaining
2.Of course, otherwise why just do multiplayer? )

a
aliser 18.03.22

Who knows the SD-Key for the game online, tell me?

P
PLEMYANNIC 18.03.22

humorist))))))))))))

D
Dan4MerC 18.03.22

aliser, to play multiplayer you need to buy face)

B
BioCry 18.03.22

Super game!!! SOFT CLUB GOOD FELLOWS!!! It's a pity that the multiplayer is not in the downloaded license!!! There is no license in PETERSBURG (((Kick! The
developers in the game treat the USSR with some kind of indignation. And yet, playing WinC with 2 gigs of opera sucks!

J
Jey G 18.03.22

I'm not buying yet, but I'm waiting for the face

m
martemstr 18.03.22

BioCry
Well, you still downloaded it.

m
martemstr 18.03.22

The steering wheel game is all super fucking explosions

P
PLEMYANNIC 18.03.22

2BioCry
heh, I'm playing on medium settings with 1.5 gigs =) And none of it, it's fine, it's beautiful =)

B
BioCry 18.03.22

PLEMYANNIC
But I play at 1680x1050 with ABSOLUTELY MAXIMUM settings on 10direct! Now that's the current that came from the store, bought another 2 gigs of opera, and that's 4 !!!!

B
BioCry 18.03.22

It's a shame only that in St. Petersburg there is no collection or regular license, so I would play multiplayer right now. And so it falls into the downloaded ((((

O
OBLIVION LOST 18.03.22

BioCry |, where downloaded

m
martemstr 18.03.22

OBLIVION LOST
I posted the links in the section World In Conflict - Links there and look

m
martemstr 18.03.22

Dan4MerC
Do you have a license or not

B
BioCry 18.03.22

PEOPLE who bought the collection, tell me how this headset works ??? If I say something into the microphone, will those people who only have a headset hear me, or will the speech be transmitted through ordinary speakers ???? TELL !!!!!!!!

G
Greep22 18.03.22

..headset...according to the experience of working with a headset, you need to install a special Team Speaker program called ..after that you create or log in to a certain server and voila!! I don't want to talk...!!!
Very interesting little thing especially in Armed Assault!!

G
Greep22 18.03.22

Horror, I played it for 5 hours today!!! (Now I will have a rest from it for a week)
Impressions, in principle, have not changed much.
The missions are varied and interesting. It was especially nice to see the torn Statue of Liberty all over the USA!!!! =) though after that game over but still .... I was pleased ....
And by the way, I’m even used to English, so now I probably won’t take SOFTCLUB.
But the game can be highly rated. Sound, picture, very pleasing.

Тpyn 18.03.22

you don't need to install any program there... WiC supports VoIP, so you press the button, you speak, and everyone who is in the team hears you.

T
TRIARIAN 18.03.22

Well, I don’t know,
maybe I don’t fully absorb English, but there are catastrophically few units.
Previously, in Grund Control, we ran in crowds, and then there were 10 squads and kick-ass, there weren’t enough points ...
Here my friend and I are 1 on 1, and it didn’t even make it too much ...
Maybe someone knows how to tweak it so that we can build more squads ?
And one more thing, to remove time, like to control all points ....