3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 18.03.22 10:07 pm

The saddest moments in the game (Mass Effect 3)

What sad moments do you remember?
201 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 18.03.22

Endings!

a
alphawerewolf 18.03.22

the endings are the scariest

a
alphawerewolf 18.03.22

death of Tali, Mordin

V
Valezhek 18.03.22

Death of Miranda, Mordina.
And endings.

And Tali is also very sorry, only now I rebooted and destroyed the geth.

a
alphawerewolf 18.03.22

it’s still sad when you die at the end and your party members crush their lips somewhere on another planet

P
Prostix 18.03.22

Why "on another planet"? Maybe they went to heaven? Didn't you think?

O
Ozon58 18.03.22

Yes, the ending is fucked up. And the music is still so sad.

V
Valezhek 18.03.22

Prostix

I don't think the Brewers have reached such an addiction :)

T
Troy. 18.03.22

Blj... how did Miranda and Tali die?
By subject:
The end, this is an epic of epics, the next day I was in some kind of depressed state right, although I didn’t seem to be so impressionable.

Valezhek
Ah, well then everything is clear.

V
Valezhek 18.03.22

Troy.

I didn't import saves from ME2 and Miranda died when she killed her father with a biotic strike.

D
DYNAMO-M 18.03.22

the death of Thain, Mordin and the Legion, well, the endings

D
DYNAMO-M 18.03.22

and also when in a dream you run after a boy and you hear the voices of dead comrades

s
spellcustomer 18.03.22

Passing the second time, when I found out that the endings are the same anyway ... it became fucking sad.

M
Mr Darth 18.03.22

And at the beginning I didn’t like the death of the kid ... Mordrin died like a hero ... Well, Miranda survived (she was loyal). It seems that the rest survived. Yes, I myself survived on the citadel

c
cheater077 18.03.22

the saddest sight was when thali jumped off the waterfall, at that moment I wanted to change my choice, it’s too bad for her.

W
Whomsve 18.03.22

Death of Mordin (genophage cured), death of the Legion (Became a Network), death of Thane. Endings.

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

Thane's death as his son and Shepard say a prayer over him.
The death of Mordin singing his cheerful songs.
Death of the Legion... or as he put it? Dispersal of personality. Their final dialogue with Tali is about "does this platform have a soul?" and his final "I know".

I'm not talking about endings at all. If in blue and green he dies, dissolving in the energy of the beam, then in red one simply sees how a person confidently goes towards his death, as well as towards the death of SUZI and geth. And this is after all that we have done with him throughout the trilogy! That was a pichalka so a pichalka ... To wonderful music, by the way.

-
-Desperado 18.03.22

The saddest moment is the ending. I won't even explain why.

A
Angiran 18.03.22

The death of partners from the 2nd part .... Bio creatures decided to kill even more people

l
love.peace.reggae 18.03.22

Sorry for Mordin, sorry for Thane, sorry for Legion. When Anderson dies, it's also sad. The sons of the turian primarch would also be desirable to see alive.